NYC firehouses SHUT DOWN after hundreds of unvaccinated firefighters take sick leave to avoid being put on unpaid leave as De Blasio's deadline for ci

There was no mandate to get a measles vaccine.
For those jobs? Oh yes there was. Still is. And for children in schools. Join us in reality.

Remember when a bunch of manbabies bargained with the lives of the people they are paid and sworn to protect, and abused time off those people paid for, in order to have their little tantrum over the measles shot?

Me either. the difference is, an orange pile of shit turned 1/3 of this country's brains to tapioca. Nothing more. Investigation over.

oh just shut up already. Good god. You have no shame and will literally just pull anything out of your ass. You're not even a real person. You are this fake avatar you have created.
Dude, YOU'RE the one who pulled birth rates out of your ass in a rather pathetic attempt to explain away something that's embarrassing to the liberal left! I live here in Florida and have for a couple decades now. I've never seen a building boom like we're seeing now and it's people from States that are run by Governors like Gretchen Whitmer that are having bidding wars to buy homes down here! The same thing is happening in States like Texas.

This is a manufactured disease used to create maximum economic damage.

We got the national guards and that ain’t all
We got the CDC testing us at the mall
mask Nazis got a hold of me, too
I got the jack boot pneumonia and the boggie wuhan flu

Got all my flights canceled to China ‘til fall
Went for a dump but there’s no TP at all

Gman minions got me locked down too

I Wanna sneeze but I’m afraid I’ll show
Telling symptoms fema says got to go
Mask Nazis got a hold of me, too

Gotta quarantine for what I don’t know
My nose is runnin' but my fevers low
Gman curfew's got a hold of me, too

I gotta a potus sezs he’s got the plan
He was on TV , claims he is the man

Mask Nazis got me feelin’ blue

~S~, with no apologies to medical tyranny

Again. Bogus thread

NO firehouses were shut down

ZERO

Dude, YOU'RE the one who pulled birth rates out of your ass in a rather pathetic attempt to explain away something that's embarrassing to the liberal left!
It embarrasses the liberal left that people would move to Florida? I didn't know that. Is the embarrassed liberal left in the room with your right now?

I've never seen a building boom like we're seeing now
In... Florida. Interesting. You must be about 14 years old, then.

SUCKERS!!!!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

esp when doctors and so forth start. doing this too. these are very hard to replace. positions.
True. It's quite a sacrifice to work very hard, rack up 6 figures in student debt, start at the bottom, but possibly work your way up to making multiple 6 figure salaries, becoming a credible MD. Very hard position to replace. Quite a sacrifice indeed.
Only to throw it all away to die on a mountain of bullshit like the Covid vaccination. Also, why are you. Breaking up. Sentences that way.

It embarrasses the liberal left that people would move to Florida? I didn't know that. Is the embarrassed liberal left in the room with your right now?

In... Florida. Interesting. You must be about 14 years old, then.
Ah...No....the embarrassed liberals are all still sitting around in States like Michigan trying to figure out how they're ever going to pay for their liberal programs if all the people with money and common sense move to Florida, Fort!
As for your doubts about my observations? Ask anyone that lives in Florida. They confirm what I'm seeing. People are pouring into Florida and they're coming from Blue States.

Ah...No....the embarrassed liberals are all still sitting around in States like Michigan trying to figure out how they're ever going to pay for their liberal programs if all the people with money and common sense move to Florida, Fort
They are? Wow! I wonder why other countries don't have to spend so much time time doing that. You know, scraping for funding for "liberal" programs like education, healthcare, social security, food, shelter, etc. Maybe they aren't infested with a plague of backwards ass idiots like you?

They are? Wow! I wonder why other countries don't have to spend so much time time doing that. You know, scraping for funding for "liberal" programs like education, healthcare, social security, food, shelter, etc. Maybe they aren't infested with a plague of backwards ass idiots like you?
We're a big country, Fort! Florida has no State tax. New York does. So people in the US have choices. Do they have those same choices in other countries? Not that I know of but we do here! So when liberal idiots like the Democrats running New York State and New York City go after everyone who's making money to try and fund their entitlement programs...those people start looking at States like Florida as a place to move to! When Governors like Cuomo and Whitmer start imposing mandates that kill small businesses...those business owners start looking at States like Florida that are business friendly!

Gee, Fort...why do you think I chose to retire to Florida instead of living in Massachusetts where I grew up? I'll give you a hint...Massachusetts isn't referred to as "Taxachusetts" for no reason!

We've been back to normal down here for the better part of six months now. You still see people wearing masks but to be honest...most of them are visiting from up North where you still have to wear a mask or you're accused of being a heartless scoundrel who doesn't care about others. They seem like they're so conditioned to wearing their face diapers that they're afraid to be without them.
I was in St. Petersburg in July and August...seemed 100% back to pre-panic aside from places offering hand sanitizer.

1000 to 1500 people are STILL dying of covid in Florida. It is NOT under control.

And it is NOT the elderly
THEY have vaccinated.

over 95% of those dying are unvaccinated and the average age of covid death has dropped to below 50
Have a source for this?

Forum List

Back