Hundreds of officers quit the Minneapolis police department after George Floyd was killed. The department is reportedly still struggling to recruit.

Unless one cannot find other employment, who would ever want to be a cop in that horrible place?

(If the Scandinavians who started that city in the 19th century could see what has happened to it!!!!! And if Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air today, it would be immediately stolen!!!!)

To be a cop there, you have to have 100% self-control when dealing with defiant and threatening young gentlemen who are completely out of control.
Best part is. 40 miles out in the exurbs, it is red, safe, quiet, and the local taxes are lower.
We don't even have a police department, just the County Sheriff's. Local communities are telling the unelected Metro Council to piss off.
There is nothing I need from the metro.

I'm here to draw your minds to the facts
In more than a year of watching your commie-loving posts, duck, I have never seen a FACT presented. Even when you are proven wrong with SUBSTANTIATED FACTS, you refuse to accept that you are an uninformed moron. So as I have told you so many times before. Take your lying, commie ass down the road and stay the fuck out of your neighbor's business of which you have no standing.

You and your warped views of our police are exactly why nobody wants the job anymore. Who in the hell would stick their neck out to protect the likes of you?

It's not about me. But not being able to actually address what I say, all you can do is make it about me.

Unless one cannot find other employment, who would ever want to be a cop in that horrible place?

(If the Scandinavians who started that city in the 19th century could see what has happened to it!!!!! And if Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air today, it would be immediately stolen!!!!)

To be a cop there, you have to have 100% self-control when dealing with defiant and threatening young gentlemen who are completely out of control.

"if Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air today, it would be immediately stolen!!!!)"

What a great line!

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.
  • In 2022, only 57 people applied as recruits, down from 292 in 2019.

"Lets be dumbass Liberal dipshits that kiss the ass of Negro criminals, what could possibly go wrong"?

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.

Who would want to be a cop in any American city when the GOP insists that every loser and nut case should be armed. The problem isn`t unique to Minneapolis.

It's a demonstration of power against the justice system and should be feared.

Think of what they are supporting in Chauvin!

Coldblooded murder of black men is on temporary hold in America.

How could this situation even exist in a modern country. Is the resentment still so powerful in the American south over the loss of their claimed right to keep slaves?

Or is there some other explanation for the racism that's overtaken the country?
its getting to the point where an honest but worthless druggie cant even get high by mugging, stealing etc

Minneapolis seems to have been just the start as police departments nationwide are having trouble getting new recruits. Given how the left demonizes cops, coddles criminals, and tries to have you fired and arrested for simply doing your job, why would any sane person want to become a cop anymore? Especially in a blue state shithole.

Good and I hope no one else becomes an officer there.

I feel sorry for the decent people there but that city needs to be a icon for what happens when treat the police like that and demand they be fired while celebrating some dope head felon criminal piece of human shit like George Floyd.

I wonder if they still had someone with some actual balls like Jesse Ventura as the governor if this would have shaken out different

Maybe they should recruit more of those low IQ somalis?

Who would want to be a cop in any American city when the GOP insists that every loser and nut case should be armed. The problem isn`t unique to Minneapolis.
No, but it IS unique to democrat run cities. So it isn't the GOP. Also, it seems to be centered in the black community according to at least one black city council member. Gunfire disproportionately claiming Black victims in Minneapolis, new data show
And according to this crime analysis conducted by the City of Minneapolis:
Jason Case-Commander –Strategic Operations Division
Austin Rice-Crime Analyst II
Thomas Bacon-Crime Analyst I
89% of shooting suspects are described as Black in cases where suspect descriptions were provided.
I guess that blows a whole the size of the Grand Canyon in your assertion.

It's a sad state of affairs when people refuse to do a job because they can no longer freely violate the people's rights.
No, people refuse to do a job because politicians and leftist mobs have proven they will ruin your life if you enforce the law. In Minnesota, we knew police force and recruitment would drop when Democrats and BLM demonized the police. Reap what you sew.

Why are blacks never held responsible for their huge part in creating and growing these crime-ridden shitholes?

Nothing will ever change if blacks refuse to take responsibility for their awful choices and criminal behavior.

Only blacks can change these shitholes. Imo, the biggest problems are cultural, and only blacks can change that.

Billions of taxpayer dollars have been wasted on this community. Billions more in resources - police and fire, emergency response, medical services - have been squandered trying to help these people.

Nothing will ever help until blacks decide to grow up, take responsibility for their own fucked up decisions and change the fucked up prison and street culture that keep them going in circles.

No other country has done as much for blacks - and nowhere are blacks better off. Still they whine about how fucking oppressed they are.

It's time to pull back, and stop wasting our time and money. Let blacks stand on their own two feet. Sink or swim.

No, people refuse to do a job because politicians and leftist mobs have proven they will ruin your life if you enforce the law. In Minnesota, we knew police force and recruitment would drop when Democrats and BLM demonized the police. Reap what you sew.

Reap what you sow? LOL, you seem to think I'm upset over this? LOL

The good cops aren't going anywhere, it is the ones who can't harass, beat and kill black folks and get away with it. They just migrate to other places where the Good Ole Boy Network is still in full effect.

Why are blacks never held responsible for their huge part in creating and growing these crime-ridden shitholes?

Nothing will ever change if blacks refuse to take responsibility for their awful choices and criminal behavior.

Only blacks can change these shitholes. Imo, the biggest problems are cultural, and only blacks can change that.

Billions of taxpayer dollars have been wasted on this community. Billions more in resources - police and fire, emergency response, medical services - have been squandered trying to help these people.

Nothing will ever help until blacks decide to grow up, take responsibility for their own fucked up decisions and change the fucked up prison and street culture that keep them going in circles.

No other country has done as much for blacks - and nowhere are blacks better off. Still they whine about how fucking oppressed they are.

It's time to pull back, and stop wasting our time and money. Let blacks stand on their own two feet. Sink or swim.
You should like the the typical, ignorant, racist piece of white trash. Stupid ass rednecks like you don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back