NYC firehouses SHUT DOWN after hundreds of unvaccinated firefighters take sick leave to avoid being put on unpaid leave as De Blasio's deadline for ci

Florida is still a covid dumpster fire with 1,000 to 1500 dying weekly
I know you don't want to admit this, Lesh...but Florida is recovering from Covid. People do die here. They always have...they always will. It's not called "God's waiting room" for nothing but that doesn't mean that Florida is a Covid dumpster fire! We're doing just fine.

I know you don't want to admit this, Lesh...but Florida is recovering from Covid. People do die here. They always have...they always will. It's not called "God's waiting room" for nothing but that doesn't mean that Florida is a Covid dumpster fire! We're doing just fine.
1000 to 1500 people are STILL dying of covid in Florida. It is NOT under control.

And it is NOT the elderly
THEY have vaccinated.

over 95% of those dying are unvaccinated and the average age of covid death has dropped to below 50

You're ignorant and don't knw what you're writing. Measles vaccine was not developed until the 20th Century. The measles vaccine was created in 1963.
However, Smallpox was a problem for the Colonies in their fight against King George. Cow pox was used to inoculate the troops.
"It would be more precise to say that Washington ordered inoculations, not vaccinations, as the smallpox vaccine had not yet been developed. As vaccinations are a form of inoculation, and as these words are often interchangeable, we’ve marked this as mostly true.
As Washington and the Continental Army battled the British for America’s independence during the Revolutionary War, the soldiers faced an even deadlier foe in the form of smallpox. Washington saw the effects of this disease firsthand during his siege of Boston in 1775."

What happened to those that refused inoculation? Were they discharged, sent home? No. They could be at Valley Forge just like anyone else.

All these mandates are questionable. We don't have any scientific information to justify them. So in the end, these people doing the mandating are the biggest totalitarian assholes in the country. Land of the free???

Democrat issue: My body--my choice.
Republican issue: My body-governments choice.

I doubt I could do the job what with my problems.
I'll grant you that you well could do it , but you (as well as anyone else) would require quite the amount of training before facing 'the dragon' my friend......so maybe you see the conundrum ...mayor de blah blah doesn't simply call a temp agency....~S~

I don't know much about NYC or the state, but over here all firefighters are paramedics which require much more training than holding a fire hose. You can't just "ah" replace them like they were selling hotdogs on the street corner.

There are many more trained fire fighters than actual positions open. NYC will have zero problems filling those vacancies. Trust me.

There are many more trained fire fighters than actual positions open. NYC will have zero problems filling those vacancies. Trust me.

What makes you think that? Like I said, trained fire fighters are not paramedics. Why would anybody get training to be a firefighter without a job waiting for them? Usually you get hired first and the city pays for all your training.

You need to watch something other than CNN, Lesh! Florida is growing by leaps and bounds because not only are we not locked down by a Governor that hates the Private Sector...but we're not being forced to get jabbed to keep our jobs either! Come on down folks. The weather's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Stupid people have babies at a higher rate than smart people. So... congrats?

It's always easy to spot the Nevadans in Nevada. They are the ones wearing the name tags and hairnets.

So, in addition to being a racist, you're also a bigot towards Native Americans.

How unsurprising.

You're a pretty worthless piece of shit for a so called human being.

What happened to those that refused inoculation?
That was never a big problem. People weren't fucking morons, handicapped by cultism and other various pitiful fetishes.

Police, nurses, teachers: all have had to have the measles vaccine. Remember 5 years ago, when they acted like embarrassing little fucking babies and refused to get the measles vaccine? Me either. Because, for one, they would not have got the jobs in the first place. Second, this covid vaccine resistance is based in special, unique kind of mental retardation.

Stupid people have babies at a higher rate than smart people. So... congrats?
It has nothing to do with birth rates, Fort! People are moving to Florida from States that are controlled by liberal Democrats. They're sick of the bullshit. They want to have a life again. They want to have a Governor who actually looks at the science before imposing policies that don't make a bit of sense!

That was never a big problem. People weren't fucking morons, handicapped by cultism and other various pitiful fetishes.

Police, nurses, teachers: all have had to have the measles vaccine. Remember 5 years ago, when they acted like embarrassing little fucking babies and refused to get the measles vaccine? Me either. Because, for one, they would not have got the jobs in the first place. Second, this covid vaccine resistance is based in special, unique kind of mental retardation.
There was no mandate to get a measles vaccine. It was made available. Take it or not. This vaccine doesn't appear to be particularly safe.

It took nine years to develop a measles vaccine, Fort. It's been something that was tested extensively...something that people could have some measure of confidence in it's safety! Compare that with the vaccines that were developed to combat Covid!

Forum List

Back