Hundreds of officers quit the Minneapolis police department after George Floyd was killed. The department is reportedly still struggling to recruit.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.
  • In 2022, only 57 people applied as recruits, down from 292 in 2019.

The Minneapolis police department is still struggling to rebuild its forces more than two years after the killing of George Floyd, The Associated Press reported.

The department has been reduced to about a third of its size after officers left, citing post-traumatic stress from the 2020 incident. Floyd's killing came at the heels of several years of rising homicide and aggravated assault rates.

Now, city officials are still trying to convince individuals to join the force, recently holding a panel for only six attendees at the Minneapolis Police Academy.

It's a demonstration of power against the justice system and should be feared.

Think of what they are supporting in Chauvin!

Coldblooded murder of black men is on temporary hold in America.

How could this situation even exist in a modern country. Is the resentment still so powerful in the American south over the loss of their claimed right to keep slaves?

Or is there some other explanation for the racism that's overtaken the country?

Who really WANTS to police ANY city? Even security guards don't want to work in many inner cities. It's not worth it.

Too dangerous, the government is no longer supporting the lawful, and the pay isn't good enough.

Who really WANTS to police ANY city? Even security guards don't want to work in many inner cities. It's not worth it.

Too dangerous, the government is no longer supporting the lawful, and the pay isn't good enough.
I welcome your indictment of your country's justice system. I must be making a point in a way that elicits subconscious reaction at least.

We should not have any city police departments. Derek Chauvin is an example of what can be done to a good man trying to do a dangerous job.

Instead of municipal police, there should be armed citizens and private security forces that are not bound by police rules and regulations.

After all, the Mob ran Vegas better than than the mayor does today.

How could this situation even exist in a modern country. Is the resentment still so powerful in the American south over the loss of their claimed right to keep slaves?

~~~~~~
Meanwhile
**********​
**********​

Today making law enforcement a career choice is not wise.

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.
  • In 2022, only 57 people applied as recruits, down from 292 in 2019.

Unless one cannot find other employment, who would ever want to be a cop in that horrible place?

(If the Scandinavians who started that city in the 19th century could see what has happened to it!!!!! And if Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air today, it would be immediately stolen!!!!)

To be a cop there, you have to have 100% self-control when dealing with defiant and threatening young gentlemen who are completely out of control.

It's a sad state of affairs when people refuse to do a job because they can no longer freely violate the people's rights.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile
**********​
**********​
I'm a Canadian and so I don't need to debate that fact. I'm here to draw your minds to the facts and then perhaps cause some to think of the reasons why blacks in America are behaving so criminally minded. Why are they driven to commit murder so frequently, not in accordance with their numbers in the population.
Today making law enforcement a career choice is not wise.
No it isn't in America.

Why do you people bring up issues that always result in getting no satisfaction? Then quickly abandon the discussion when someone like me agrees to hook into it?

Unless one cannot find other employment, who would ever want to be a cop in that horrible place?

(If the Scandinavians who started that city in the 19th century could see what has happened to it!!!!! And if Mary Tyler Moore threw her hat into the air today, it would be immediately stolen!!!!)

To be a cop there, you have to have 100% self-control when dealing with defiant and threatening young gentlemen who are completely out of control.
That's your personal criminal indictment of your country. If you people insist on shooting yourselves in your foot then you get the pleasure of hearing it being accepted.

That explanation could very well be due to black crime, black unemployment, or underemployment due to their lack of interest in education. Black welfare, and black hatred of whites.

It's a sad state of affairs when people refuse to do a job because they can no longer freely violate the people's rights.
You and your warped views of our police are exactly why nobody wants the job anymore. Who in the hell would stick their neck out to protect the likes of you?

Obama began the anti-Police racial division campaign that has brought us back to the 60s. Just let me know if I can explain anything else to you Donald. You seem to be confused about everything.
I agree that it started with Obama. There was huge resentment of the fact of a black man being so uppity to presume he could be the president who represented the US south.

Trump's entire appeal was based on racist policies that were revived by the resentment and hate of Obama. Specifically, Trump's border wall that was conceived for the very purpose of stirring up racists of the south to drag out the bedsheets and pointy hats that were moldering away in the closets of the south.

And now it's all so powerful that it's resulted in a coup attempt against government and an ever present threat of rising fascism.

And still you people refuse to accept the warnings of outsiders! fkn good for you!

That explanation could very well be due to black crime, black unemployment, or underemployment due to their lack of interest in education. Black welfare, and black hatred of whites.
You're onto something.
There's some truths in that to accept but first the placing of blame has to be worked through. Suffice to say, America created the situation and is now totally emersed in it.

I'm a Canadian and so I don't need to debate that fact. I'm here to draw your minds to the facts and then perhaps cause some to think of the reasons why blacks in America are behaving so criminally minded. Why are they driven to commit murder so frequently, not in accordance with their numbers in the population.

No it isn't in America.

Why do you people bring up issues that always result in getting no satisfaction? Then quickly abandon the discussion when someone like me agrees to hook into it?

Crime rates are exceedingly higher for blacks than they are for whites in your country as well.

That's your personal criminal indictment of your country. If you people insist on shooting yourselves in your foot then you get the pleasure of hearing it being accepted.
Blacks commit these crimes because they believe they have a right to commit these crimes. I have watched this perception grow for 35 years. In the last few years, it's been watered and fertilized.

Forum List

Back