Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

just another great breakdown of how the media is lying to us about trump and the reality of events ,,,

And once again, Fat Wesley Crusher bloviates from his mom's basement.

Here, this is why people are up in arms about Trump's riffing. It's downright dangerous.
Five of Donald Trump's most misleading coronavirus claims

"Fat Wesley Crusher" --- perfect :rofl:

He must be bald too, never takes that skull thing off.
Never trust a man who won't show his head.

just another great breakdown of how the media is lying to us about trump and the reality of events ,,,

Here, this is why people are up in arms about Trump's riffing. It's downright dangerous.

well we've never seen your head,,,says a lot about you,,,

and you can see his head just not the top of it,,,

An NPR station in Seattle said that it no longer will carry live coverage of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus briefings because of concerns that they feature unchecked misleading or false information.

KUOW is monitoring White House briefings for the latest news on the coronavirus — and we will continue to share all news relevant to Washington State with our listeners,” the station tweeted. “However, we will not be airing the briefings live due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time.”

Most recently, Trump has called for lifting of social distancing guidelines in the near future, perhaps by Easter, even though public health professionals are still grappling with the spread of the virus. He also has made false claims about the availability of tests, the timeline for finding a vaccine and the potential benefits of a treatment that includes the ingredient chloroquine. While there is some promising study of its potential use, it has not it has not been approved for treatment. NBC News reported on one Arizona man who died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate, and his wife said that they learned about its use after watching a briefing. The chloroquine they used was part of a product use to clean fish tanks, not for medical purposes.
Once again, whatever Trump says, the idiots on this board parrot, word for word.

Common sense, on the other hand, dictates if the spread of Covid19 increases with exposure to other people, avoid other people.

Seems simple enough, even for trumpers.

Maybe not. trumpers are not too bright.
NPR is a Communist network and should be precluded from getting any of our tax dollars for reporting the 'news.' Fuck them. Don't contribute to them and their fake funding drives either. It's all a sham. Unless you like a particular music program which is what they should broadcast 24/7, They are shamefully deficient in reporting 'news.'

Once AGAIN --- twenty-first time now ---- THIS IS NOT A STORY ABOUT NPR. AT ALL.

Furthermore NPR does not run fund drives. But it does provide the ONLY comprehensive national news service on radio.

Prove me wrong about any of the above.

I don't make whiny YouTubes where I sit in the corner going huh huh huh about whatever.

If I DID make YouTube videos I'd be full frontal. These geeks who plant themselves in a corner are SO full of themselves.

But I don't. I articulate my argument here. I don't outsource it to Fat Wesley Crusher in whoever's mom's basement to construct points because I'm too goddam lazy to construct them myself.

You're welcome.

None of which are misleading. Everyone knew the danger the virus presented. What was miscalculated was the way democrats would manufacture hystetia. Yes I wish Trump would rip the democrat boil open. He won't because he is still trying to keep up the thin appearance that this is still one country.

He's literally never done that, LITERALLY from the time he came down the escalator. What Rump does is divides. I've seen calculators that can't divide like he can. It's all he does, 24/7. Want an example? READ YOUR OWN POST.

What a dumbass.

I don't make whiny YouTubes where I sit in the corner going huh huh huh about whatever.

If I DID make YouTube videos I'd be full frontal. These geeks who plant themselves in a corner are SO full of themselves.

But I don't. I articulate my argument here. I don't outsource it to Fat Wesley Crusher in whoever's mom's basement to construct points because I'm too goddam lazy to construct them myself.

You're welcome.

well he is full frontal and not whining but giving direct comment to actual events using well known mainstream news sources,,,
he is also in his basement not your mothers,,,thats you living in your moms basement whining anonymously,,,
but thanks for your time,,,

Why does the left hate the First Amendment?

:auiqs.jpg:

Why didn't that AH you call My President simply answer a question. Thin skinned POS.

Is this the one where he denied saying something he clearly DID say to Hannity, called the black reporter "you people" and then started shitting a stream of verbal diarrhea to make her question go away? That was classic stuff.

Why didn't that AH you call My President simply answer a question. Thin skinned POS.

what question is that???

For fuck's sake it's right there in the screenshot of your own video :banghead:

I didn't even have to run it to see that.

You're welcome.

well he is full frontal and not whining but giving direct comment to actual events using well known mainstream news sources,,,
he is also in his basement not your mothers,,,thats you living in your moms basement whining anonymously,,,

He also does not post here so, AGAIN, if you think you have an argument, MAKE IT. If you can't do that, you're simply wrong when you thought you had one.

My mother passed away nine years ago, and she did not have a "basement", so basically, fuck you.

what question is that???

what question is that???

you mean the question of possible stolen supplies that even cuomo said before trump did???

You're welcome.

He also does not post here so, AGAIN, if you think you have an argument, MAKE IT. If you can't do that, you're simply wrong when you thought you had one.

My mother passed away nine years ago, and she did not have a "basement", so basically, fuck you.

and why should I believe you when your comments are clearly that of an immature child???

Who believes any president? Sure, Trump is worse than most but would you believe anything Ears, dipshit W, or BJ Bubba told you?

100% of everything tweeted, said or deed done by trump needs to be fully vetted; there is no doubt he has mislead the public on critical issues, and most of what he puts out is built on a foundation of self aggrandizement.

I doubt Obama, Bush II or Clinton did or what have done what trump has done, and failed to do, in this current crisis. Trump supporters blame Obama for the Swine Flu Pandemic, which is as usual uncalled for when the record (dates) prove; and never did he contradict the CDC and Medical Authorities as to the danger afoot.

You're welcome.

and why should I believe you when your comments are clearly that of an immature child???

QED.

An NPR station in Seattle said that it no longer will carry live coverage of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus briefings because of concerns that they feature unchecked misleading or false information.

KUOW is monitoring White House briefings for the latest news on the coronavirus — and we will continue to share all news relevant to Washington State with our listeners,” the station tweeted. “However, we will not be airing the briefings live due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time.”

Most recently, Trump has called for lifting of social distancing guidelines in the near future, perhaps by Easter, even though public health professionals are still grappling with the spread of the virus. He also has made false claims about the availability of tests, the timeline for finding a vaccine and the potential benefits of a treatment that includes the ingredient chloroquine. While there is some promising study of its potential use, it has not it has not been approved for treatment. NBC News reported on one Arizona man who died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate, and his wife said that they learned about its use after watching a briefing. The chloroquine they used was part of a product use to clean fish tanks, not for medical purposes.
Once again, whatever Trump says, the idiots on this board parrot, word for word.

Common sense, on the other hand, dictates if the spread of Covid19 increases with exposure to other people, avoid other people.

Thats liberal welfare bums trying to suppress speech that they dont like

Guess this has to be explained to knuckledraggers ---- opting not to carry something LIVE is not in any way the same as "suppressing".

What a dumbass.

Say, aren't you the same deep intellect who tried to tell us that a reporter who would not lie about what he witnessed comprised "stupidity"? How'd that ever work out? Figure your own point out yet?

Still waiting on that. Any year now.

Guess this has to be explained to knuckledraggers ---- opting not to carry something LIVE is not in any way the same as "suppressing".

What a dumbass.

Say, aren't you the same deep intellect who tried to tell us that a reporter who would not lie about what he witnessed comprised "stupidity"? How'd that ever work out? Figure your own point out yet?

Of course the welfare bums at NPR are suppressing what trump and the epidemic team say

maybe they will broadcast it at 2am

or cut out half of it and spin or outright lie about the rest

liberals fear free speech

What a dumbass.

Of course the welfare bums at NPR are suppressing what trump and the epidemic team say

Okay, TWENTY-SECOND time now --- THIS IS NOT A STORY ABOUT NPR.
Never has been, never will be. And there's NOTHING you can do about that.

***NOR*** does it have jack shit to do with "welfare", ***NOR*** does it have anything to do with "suppression" of anything.

Tell us again about "stupidity", Dumbass.

You're welcome.

QED.

sorry but you lost all credibility when you ignored the topic and decided to go after a hat,,,

What a dumbass.

Okay, TWENTY-SECOND time now --- THIS IS NOT A STORY ABOUT NPR.
Never has been, never will be. And there's NOTHING you can do about that.

***NOR*** does it have jack shit to do with "welfare", ***NOR*** does it have anything to do with "suppression" of anything.

Tell us again about "stupidity", Dumbass.
Of course its about NPR

their name is in your headline

Forum List

Back