Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

just another great breakdown of how the media is lying to us about trump and the reality of events ,,,

And once again, Fat Wesley Crusher bloviates from his mom's basement.

Here, this is why people are up in arms about Trump's riffing. It's downright dangerous.
Five of Donald Trump's most misleading coronavirus claims

None of which are misleading. Everyone knew the danger the virus presented. What was miscalculated was the way democrats would manufacture hystetia. Yes I wish Trump would rip the democrat boil open. He won't because he is still trying to keep up the thin appearance that this is still one country.

just another great breakdown of how the media is lying to us about trump and the reality of events ,,,

Here, this is why people are up in arms about Trump's riffing. It's downright dangerous.

None of which are misleading. Everyone knew the danger the virus presented. What was miscalculated was the way democrats would manufacture hystetia. Yes I wish Trump would rip the democrat boil open. He won't because he is still trying to keep up the thin appearance that this is still one country.

My point is that I'm not going to listen to some dumbass who is nobody try and pass Trump's failings of leadership off by pointing at the media or political rivals as the reason we are in this situation.
One country...Trump???? Sure. Where's that bridge in Brooklyn I was promised?

and he is in his basement that he paid for,,,his mom lives in chicago,,,
But yeah, the beanie is silly. As far as him being "highly partisan" that depends entirely on who is whining
about the message.
if life comes down to slamming a guy because of the hat he wears we are truly beyond help and deserve to die out,,,

the rest is correct,,,

My point is that I'm not going to listen to some dumbass who is nobody try and pass Trump's failings of leadership off by pointing at the media or political rivals as the reason we are in this situation.

when the media is flat out lying about actual events you really should watch it to avoid being caught up in the lies,,,

when the media is flat out lying about actual events you really should watch it to avoid being caught up in the lies,,,

No one is lying about actual events. We can see them unfolding in real time. This guy is just another hack who needs to wrap his head in tinfoil. Who knows, maybe he does have tinfoil under that hat.

No one is lying about actual events. We can see them unfolding in real time. This guy is just another hack who needs to wrap his head in tinfoil. Who knows, maybe he does have tinfoil under that hat.

if you believe that you really need to watch it because he lays it out with their own words and articles,,,

wouldnt you want to be right when showing how trump is unfit for office???

Last edited:
if you believe that you really need to watch it because he lays it out with their own words and articles,,,

wouldnt you want to be right when showing how trump is unfit for office???
No. This is just another angry butt sore Trump hater who wants to stone anyone when they don't
hate and blame as much as he wants them to.

Sources? What sources?

And you're a hack that's covering your eyes and ears, so that makes you fit to judge how?
:lalala:

You don't even take in the info long enough to analyze it.

Why does the left hate the First Amendment?

:auiqs.jpg:

Why didn't that AH you call My President simply answer a question. Thin skinned POS.

what question is that???

She tried, but that fat fucker wouldn't let her ask. Way over your fat fucking head.

what question by who???

Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

:abgg2q.jpg:are they not worried about their ratings?:abgg2q.jpg:...a financial hit like this could land them on welfare

A public radio station is not concerned with "ratings". "Ratings" have one purpose and one purpose only, which is to set advertising rates. That's it, full stop. Whelp --- KUOW has no advertising, ergo no need for a ratings book. It has no relationship with their finances.

Summa y'all, it's like talking to aliens from another galaxy.
Then why do they have funding drives where they tout their programming? Also they DO advertise their own programs constantly. The ONLY reason they are on the air is because of government funding.

That being said, I do like some of their musical programming and IMO they should stick to that. Reporting the liberal 'news' is making them lose money.

No, they don't "advertise". It would actually be illegal to do so. It's licensed as a nomcommercial station.

They do funding drives exactly for the reason I just laid out --- listener donations. That's the entire POINT. And no, the only reason they're on the air is NOT government funding, it's listener funding, support from the University and the fact that a local community group runs it. They've been on the air since the Truman Administration. And finally NONE of what they do "makes them lose money". It's not even related, other than they have to pay for some of that national programming.

Without having to sit through 20 minutes of some highly partisan guy in a beanie communicating to us from his mom's basement, I'd be interested to hear about the lies Trump is cutting through.

Could you provide a few examples, kind of an outline?

it would be better to watch him doing it since he uses their articles and words on screen in front of your eyes,,
all youre going to get from me is words on a page,,,

Pogo's First Law of Rhetoric --- if you can't articulate your own argument......... you never had one.

Forum List

Back