Sean Hanity sums it up

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.
That will just spread the infection to the rest of the government. Everyone working for the FBI needs to be fired.

He..had..no..standing..to..remove..those..documents.

How slowly does it have to be read for you?
Sure he does. He's the president of the United States. He's the ultimate classification authority, and he decides what's classified and what's not.

I will laugh as loud as I want as Republicans are already doing the SAME thing now they did after the 2020 election. Slowly pissing away a sure advantage (see GA Senate runoff) over a man who couldn't give a shit about ANY of you. Yet here you are bowing at his feet and kissing his ring. Pathetic. He had no right to remove and keep those boxes of docs.

I don't want to hear one more word about Hillary's emails. :)
"Slowly pissing away a sure advantage?" All the leftwing polls said Hillary was favored by 95% to 5%.

You don't know who that guy is?

His identity is Obvious.
raw.gif

Was he legally entitled to take those documents? Is that his right as a former POTUS? That's all that should be asked, and if the answer is NO, then he has some explaining to do, in court.
They have known for 19 months what those boxes contained and you are going to sit here and tell the country that all of a sudden they became a national security issue?
You also believe Oswald killed JFK, the moon is made of Swiss cheese and monkeys fly out of Obama’s ass…
GTFU!!

Last edited:
Thats original

A communist telling others they are not patriots

Sure why not? You've created this false association between capitalism and being an American patriot. I'm actually the true patriot, you're serving imperialist, internationalists, who don't care about the American working class or our country. You want to give them everything.

They have known for 19 months what those boxes contained and you are going to sit here a tell the country that all of a sudden they became a national security issue?
You also believe Oswald killed JFK, the moon is made of Swiss cheese and monkeys fly out of Obama’s ass…
GTFU!!

It might have taken them 19 months to figure out that he took information, and documents, out of the White House that he wasn't entitled to. Do they have to figure everything out in a few days or months? It might take a year and a half before they have enough information to conduct a raid. That's how the FBI works. If they find out you're doing something illegal, they will rarely kick your door in immediately. There's often a process, that can take months, years before they bust your door down at 4 am. If you're a serial killer, they'll move quickly, but if it's something like this, a white collar crime, something political, it might take months, even years, before they send the SWAT to your house.

Sure why not? You've created this false association between capitalism and being an American patriot. I'm actually the true patriot, you're serving imperialist, internationalists, who don't care about the American working class or our country. You want to give them everything.
It's not a false association. Communism is opposed to everything America stands for. Take the fifth Amendment. It protects private property. Communism aims to destroy private property.

It might have taken them 19 months to figure out that he took information, and documents, out of the White House that he wasn't entitled to. Do they have to figure everything out in a few days or months? It might take a year and a half before they have enough information to conduct a raid. That's how the FBI works. If they find out you're doing something illegal, they will rarely kick your door in immediately. There's often a process, that can take months, years before they bust your door down at 4 am. If you're a serial killer, they'll move quickly, but if it's something like this, a white collar crime, something political, it might take months, even years, before they send the SWAT to your house.
It’s easy to find, they knew it 19 months ago, look it up yourself…
Again, what took them 19 months? Could it be timing?!?!

Communism goes way beyond the false promise of From Each-To Each

Its anti Christian, anti family, and anti white, the minority it chooses to hate

I have to admit, watching Hannity last night bought a smile to my face. I love the whining. But the love for a corrupt, incompetent grifter who made all of this own problems is just mind boggling.
You'd think they'd just cut ties with him and be done with it...but....they know that the guy still commands 90% plus popularity in the Republican party. Which makes it all the better. They're stuck with
each other.

If Trump does not take those boxes of documents, the raid doesn't happen.
So..it begs the question, Why did he remove those documents?
Because he's a gangster lowlife.

geez, and now they got this act of liberal democracy down in Fla....can you imagine what they will be like if they win big in november joe? Since there is no statute of limitations on murder they may want to reopen Chappaquiddick . :hhello: :stir::scared1:
Here's a clue. Ted Kennedy died years ago.

You Moon Bat shitheads weren't concerned when Crooked Hillary was violating security laws right and Left and The Worthless Negro didn't prosecute her because she "had no intent", which was despicable.
The POTUS doesn't have the authority to prosecute anybody, retard.

Forum List

Back