Sean Hanity sums it up

Also, he's a rabid Zionist, hence definitely part of the swamp.
I am a “rabid zionist” and definitely not part of the swamp

Naturally I dont know what Wall St money men know about the economy but it ran better under Trump than it has since biden took over

I fully admit that there are some things about Donald Trump's moral character, that I find repugnant. Were you expecting me to defend or make excuses for some of that very bad behavior on his part?

So you are willing to make Faustian bargains to get what you want...

You, of course, have repeatedly made it very clear that you have no ethical or moral standards, and no integrity; and you apparently believe that this is normal, that most men are like this. In fact, you have nothing but deep contempt for any such standards or integrity, or for those who have them.

NO, I don't have YOUR ethical standards. I have mine. Some things I think no one should do, like murder people. Some things I wouldn't do, like cheat on a relationship, but wouldn't condemn others... and some things I have no problem with, like having consensual sex with another adult.

You on the other hand, belong to a cult started by pedophile con men and would murder women for having abortions.

It's not normal, and most men are not like you.

You're pretty much a textbook example of a sociopath, as far as I can tell. For all his considerable fallings, Mr. Trump is nowhere as low as you very obviously are.

Actually, most men cheat, why do you think the divorce rate is so high?

Actually, I can name a dozen things Trump has done that are unethical... I guess we can add "Stealing Nuclear Secrets" to that list.

Since you don't actually know me, I doubt you could name anything unethical I have actually done.

Why do you think I'm crazy?

CaptainObvious.png

So you are willing to make Faustian bargains to get what you want...

StrawMan2.jpg

NO, I don't have YOUR ethical standards. I have mine. Some things I think no one should do, like murder people.

You openly defend the murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and staunchly defend the “right” to commit these murders. In taking this position, you completely forfeit any credibility in claiming any concern at all for human life; and expose yourself as the murderous sociopathic piece of subhuman shit that you truly and clearly are.

And beyond that, you condemn me for opposing these murderers, and wishing that those who commit these murders should be properly brought to justice.

In those and in every other way that it has come up, you are a soulless creature that always openly, unabashedly takes the side of evil against that of good.

I cannot say that I have ever seen you do otherwise.

Since you don't actually know me, I doubt you could name anything unethical I have actually done.

I do not know what you have actually done, but I know what you advocate, and I know what you defend, and I know what you oppose, and that is more than enough for me to know what you are.

Oh please. They have been trying to prove something on the Clintons for 30 years. You silly gossips are boring.
Comey did prove Hillary had violated the law. He just decided to let her walk scot-free.

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
Dude the FBI is corrupt it's just that simple

You're either very stupid or you have a reason for your lies.
What lies? Hillary was negligent with classified information. There is no doubt of that. If you can’t understand that perhaps you are the very stupid person here.

You openly defend the murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and staunchly defend the “right” to commit these murders. In taking this position, you completely forfeit any credibility in claiming any concern at all for human life; and expose yourself as the murderous sociopathic piece of subhuman shit that you truly and clearly are.

Fetuses aren't people. No woman was ever arrested for HAVING an abortion, much less charged with murder.

And beyond that, you condemn me for opposing these murderers, and wishing that those who commit these murders should be properly brought to justice.

Uh, yeah, you advocate executing women for having abortions. This is beyond fucked up. I can't even blame your cult for this, because their position on abortion is almost reasonable.

In those and in every other way that it has come up, you are a soulless creature that always openly, unabashedly takes the side of evil against that of good.

I cannot say that I have ever seen you do otherwise.

Again, I don't define "good" as "religious". There is nothing good about religion, and especially YOUR religion, which is a degenerate sex cut.

I do not know what you have actually done, but I know what you advocate, and I know what you defend, and I know what you oppose, and that is more than enough for me to know what you are.

Yes, I make fun of your cult, you can't really refute the stuff I point out about your cult... I enjoy living in your head rent free, the brainwashing makes everything squeaky clean.

What lies? Hillary was negligent with classified information. There is no doubt of that. If you can’t understand that perhaps you are the very stupid person here.

Negligent is fair. As I said before she's not a computer whiz, but that's not deliberate or criminal. Something else is going on with Trump.

I am a “rabid zionist” and definitely not part of the swamp

Naturally I dont know what Wall St money men know about the economy but it ran better under Trump than it has since biden took over

You're not an American patriot if you're a Zionist. You should move to Israel.

Uh, guy, as much as they are squealing, Republicans are probably secretly happy Trump is being taken off the board.

All of those are federal documents, and property of the government.

The question is, why did Trump feel a need to retain these documents? And what else did he retain that he shouldn't have.

Gotta laugh at your post. All these morons have done is to insrue a Trump win in 2024, I've read donations are flooding in.

Sucks to be you.

Gotta laugh at your post. All these morons have done is to insrue a Trump win in 2024, I've read donations are flooding in.

Sucks to be you.

Trump may be arrested at one of his campaign rallies. He's hired his billion dollar lawyer for his Rico defense in Georgia. Espionage, racketeering, wire fraud and tax evasion are very serious. Trump is swimming for the drain. He sabotaged his presidency and his reelection and now his latest insanity.

Forum List

Back