James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

I don't have documentation on the loans I took for various cars I had for transportation over the years, either, but I definitely did take out loans in most instances.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

theres also no documents who gave the money to joes lawyer who gave it to james who then gave it to joe,,

thats a classic case of money laundering

Just like Slut Fani Fatty has no documentation nor does her stupid former lover for their cash transactions. They need to subpeona Wades banks records. :p

Can you cite the law broken by having no documentation for a loan personal loan?

I don't have documentation on the loans I took for various cars I had for transportation over the years, either, but I definitely did take out loans in most instances.
I don't know about you, but I've had to sign loan docs for all the cars I ever bought as well as the four houses I've owned over the years. Maybe you trashed the docs, but they existed at one time and probably still do in the lender's archives.

its not about you,,
Oh, Sorry. I thought you thought everybody should keep that sort of stuff past business requirement statutes. Some companies file old business records by date in dated file boxes, so they know when they can be destroyed, on purpose. Good practice, in my opinion.

Oh, Sorry. I thought you thought everybody should keep that sort of stuff past business requirement statutes. Some companies file old business records by date in dated file boxes, so they know when they can be destroyed, on purpose. Good practice, in my opinion.
we arent talking about everyone,, we are talking about an elected officials lawyer giving his money to a politicians brother who then gave it to the politician,,

Forum List

Back