James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

Dude - "When Brady testified to the Committee on the Judiciary on Oct. 23, 2023, he was asked straight out whether he'd fact-checked the information given by Smirnov, and he said he did."

Oh it's about the TRUTH My bad. THey never should have investigated an allegation by a decade long, paid, trusted FBI informant. The rat bastards, what the fuck were they thinking?
"So, we attempted to use open-source material to check against what was stated in the 1023. We also interfaced with the [confidential human source's] CHS' handler about certain statements relating to travel and meetings to see if they were consistent with his or her understanding," testified Brady.

They did a google search.

"So, we attempted to use open-source material to check against what was stated in the 1023. We also interfaced with the [confidential human source's] CHS' handler about certain statements relating to travel and meetings to see if they were consistent with his or her understanding," testified Brady.

They did a google search.
If you want argue the US Attorney was an incompetent fuckwit, feel free.

But you were whining about the House committee investigating an allegation made by a credible, decade long, paid, trusted FBI informant whose specific information in this 1023 form was vetted by a US Attorney in the DOJ.

You'll never admit it was a legitimate avenue of investigation, will you?

If you want argue the US Attorney was an incompetent fuckwit, feel free.

But you were whining about the House committee investigating an allegation made by a credible, decade long, paid, trusted FBI informant whose specific information in this 1023 form was vetted by a US Attorney in the DOJ.

You'll never admit it was a legitimate avenue of investigation, will you?
I’m arguing you’re a liar because you are claiming he said something he didn’t.

I fully admit it was a legitimate avenue of investigation, but do you know why investigations aren’t discussed before they come to conclusions?

Well, there is comedy gold in your,
“That’s because the DoJ is interested in the truth….”, comment.

There is no more corrupt, incompetent and just plain sleazy collection of misfits than Biden’s DOJ.
What did Trump’s DoJ ever accomplish?

Forum List

Back