Sean Hanity sums it up

I have to admit, watching Hannity last night bought a smile to my face.
Maybe that was just you passing gas? But thanks for admitting you're a Fox News fan.

the guy still commands 90% plus popularity in the Republican party.
It'll be up to 99% by the time '24 rolls around now, thanks to you Bidenistas.

So..it begs the question, Why did he remove those documents?
No, it begs the question:
  1. Why did the agency that boxed all that stuff up and delivered it to Trump's house not know what they had?
  2. Why did it take two years for the gov to find them missing?
  3. Why wasn't the normal subpoena process simply followed for recovering them?
  4. Why were the agents there the same ones currently under investigation for already trying to frame Trump in 2016?
  5. Why was a magistrate used to sign the order some bum already known for bashing Trump on Twitter?
  6. Why was the raid planned while the Trump family was away out of state?
  7. Why does WaPo know more about the case than our AG or President?
  8. Why can't you admit that all of this was done as a direct personal attack against Biden's immediate political opponent trying to affect another election outcome?

Maybe that was just you passing gas? But thanks for admitting you're a Fox News fan.

1. Why did the agency that boxed all that stuff up and delivered it to Trump's house not know what they had?
  4. Why were the agents there the same ones currently under investigation for already trying to frame Trump in 2016?
  5. Why was a magistrate used to sign the order some bum already known for bashing Trump on Twitter?
  8. Why can't you admit that all of this was done as a direct personal attack against Biden's immediate political opponent trying to affect another election outcome?

Cull your lies and assumptions from the facts and start again.

Wow, it's fun to watch the Doomsday Cult drink the koolaid.

The same people who spent 70 million dollars proving Bill Clinton lied about getting a blow job are the ones whining that Trump is getting a bad deal for walking off with FIFTEEN BOXES of sensitive documents.
15 boxes he has every legal right to take, but why tell the truth when lying fits your narrative?

He has exposed the corruption of Washington DC and they desperately want to shut him up…

He took it. He's in deep shit. He was done before this but now he'll be lucky to avoid prison.
None of your points are relevant. They've already been addressed. Trump and his family were given courtesies that would not be
given to you or me.

Trump did this to himself.

My comments:

Biden and the Deep State are out of control

Biden may be FBI, but Hillary is CIA. This should also explain Vicky's role in Ukraine since 2014. You can't talk biolabs while Hunter's link to Metabiota remains unscrutinized.

He took it. He's in deep shit. He was done before this but now he'll be lucky to avoid prison.
giggle.gif
Trump's a spy for North Korea! Meantime the Clintons gave the Chinese ICBM technology to make a fast buck!
giggle.gif

None of your points are relevant.
They're just all way over your intelligence ability to comprehend.

They've already been addressed.
Sure Jack, you're the KING of addressing points!

Trump and his family were given courtesies that would not be given to you or me.
Trump has never been given a single courtesy by the Left since running for office.

Nope. You and Biden just stepped in it deep.

None of your points are relevant. They've already been addressed. Trump and his family were given courtesies that would not be
given to you or me.

The most amazing part about all of this is how he exposes the Corruption without doing much of anything….
He makes you angry by simply exposing the truth about Washington DC….

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.
TS/SCI documents are not Trump property!

If he declassified it he certainly does, but keep lying about it…
It’s still government property containing material detrimental to national security.

If you think he has a legal right to it, you’re only fooling yourself.

The most amazing part about all of this is how he exposes the Corruption without doing much of anything….
He makes you angry by simply exposing the truth about Washington DC….

Was he legally entitled to take those documents? Is that his right as a former POTUS? That's all that should be asked, and if the answer is NO, then he has some explaining to do, in court.

Uh, yeah, you advocate executing women for having abortions.

I advocate putting murderers to death. After proper legal due process, of course.

You advocate a “right” to murder the most innocent and vulnerable of all human beings, and you call me a murderer for opposing it. How fucked up is this?

What high ground do you think this gives you, from which to look down on me?

Forum List

Back