James Biden doesnt have any documentation for those supposed loans.

Unlike the DEm impeachments, they are actually doing investigations and gathering evidence. Hearings this summer are going to be fun fun fun
Oh, so you actually think something is going to be done with all that "evidence" you have.

lmao, that's cute.

Oh, so you actually think something is going to be done with all that "evidence" you have.

lmao, that's cute.
Can't wait until you Biden fluffers start squealing. Fun Fun Fun. Take a bet now whether MSNBC ad CNN cover the hearings? I say no.

Can't wait until you Biden fluffers start squealing. Fun Fun Fun. Take a bet now whether MSNBC ad CNN cover the hearings? I say no.
You’re one of those idiots who also said we were going to find proof that the last election was stolen, aren’t you?

You’re one of those idiots who also said we were going to find proof that the last election was stolen, aren’t you?
Go for it, the little search thingie over on the right will answer all your questions.

Karma's a bitch X, you better learn to deal with it

Go for it, the little search thingie over on the right will answer all your questions.

Karma's a bitch X, you better learn to deal with it
I was asking. Seems like you get your hopes up on things that aren’t realistic.

Well now the truth finally comes out. Joe Biden was receiving money from "loans" that have no documentation. That my friends is fraud. His brother James has been giving Joe large sums of money that came from China.

I don't have my family members sign loan documents when I lend them money either.

Added to which, Joe Biden wasn't even in office when he loaned his brother that money, and he wasn't planning on running for office. He was retired and entitled to do whatever the hell he wanted with the money.

Who pays bribes to elderly and retired politicians who have expressed no interest in running for government in the future?????

They never have anything to show, but always have faith that it’s coming.
I know right.

Any moment now it will be determined that the election was stolen, that Biden is a criminal, and that Pizzagate was 100% correct.

Just you wait. It’s all going to happen. And our revenge will be so, so sweet.

You don't think they are going to have hearings? Your hero Hunter was begging to testify at them.
Hearings are going to be theatre. They don’t have evidence, but that won’t stop them from disparaging Biden anyway.

If it were an actual investigation, it would be a search for truth. But this “investigation“ determine the “truth” first and looked for facts second.

You don't think they are going to have hearings? Your hero Hunter was begging to testify at them.
I don’t give a shit about what happens to Hunter.

Hearings are a possibility. Nothing meaningful will happen from those hearings assuming they even happen.

We're already squealing WITH LAUGHTER, you gullible fool.

1. Your "highly reliable long time FBI informant" has turned out to be a Russian plant feeding Republicans lies and faked evidence from the Russian secret service straight to the House and Senate. Something Republicans have been WARNED about for YEARS!

2. Your previous "witness" who "disappeared" turned out to be a fugative from Interpol who is charged with being an illegal arms dealer, selling Iranian oil, and a variety of other high end international crimes.

3. Your FBI Whistleblowers turned out to be a bunch of disaffected FBI agents who were fired for their refusal to investigate or arrest January 6th insurrectionists, and who were being paid by Kash Patel for their testimony.

4. Your IRS Whistleblowers testified that the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION blocked their attempts to investigate and prosecute Hunter Biden - BEFORE the 2020 Election. I'm reminded that Trump told Zelensky he didn't have to conduct a real investigation, just announce one and let Republicans take over from there.

5. Gym Jordan is STILL running with that fully debunked lie that Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to keep him from investigating Burisma, because that's all they have left. Debunked lies, and Russian propaganda.

Get back to us when you have EVIDENCE of ANY crime committed by the Bidens.

I don't have my family members sign loan documents when I lend them money either.

Added to which, Joe Biden wasn't even in office when he loaned his brother that money, and he wasn't planning on running for office. He was retired and entitled to do whatever the hell he wanted with the money.

Who pays bribes to elderly and retired politicians who have expressed no interest in running for government in the future?????
I suspect there never was a loan. I suspect they are lying. I bet there are no records of Joe Biden loaning James Biden $240,000. If there arent any records for that, they are all in very serious trouble.

Hearings are going to be theatre.
Absolutely. All summer long. Fun Fun FUn
They don’t have evidence, but that won’t stop them from disparaging Biden anyway.

Keep telling yourself that.
If it were an actual investigation, it would be a search for truth. But this “investigation“ determine the “truth” first and looked for facts second.

Keep telling yourself that.

Right. And the House committees know they have nothing substantive, hence why they're not doing anything with these "mountains of evidence".

Hence what I said the first time - you have nothing.
Remarkable how great internet sleuths are at ferreting out evidence. He should immediately lay out said evidence for Rep. Joyce.

“They’re two separate cases,” Rep. David Joyce (R-Ohio) said in a brief interview. When it comes to the Biden impeachment effort, he added, “I’ve not seen any evidence. I’ve heard a lot of accusations.”

Stop trying to turn politics into reality TV.
LOL perhaps you should have thought about that when you party turned COngressional hyearings into relaity TV

Karma's a bitch. My only hope is that they exclude Democrats from presenting any evidence like Nancy did.

Yea, and these idiots actually think something is going to happen with those "mountains of evidence".

Gullible morons.

Forum List

Back