SCYTL: Deliberate Obfuscation of its Spreadsheets: While I've been parsing all the data from every precinct in every county in Georgia...I noticed tha

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
From my own research today:

While I've been parsing all the data from every precinct in every county in Georgia...I noticed that SCYTL is the host from where I am retrieving this data, and that the .txt files I download from each County have to be manually reconstructed from the immediate spreadsheet , due to hidden columns.

When the .txt files are imported, there are hidden columns and fake columns. The data is cleverly written into a singular hidden column in manner that makes it appear in the visible fake columns.

This is done with the direct intention of confusing any algorithm that someone would intend to run on the counts to verify them.

For instance, The Election Day Vote and the Advanced Vote, have their values written into a single column, but made to appear in different columns, compromising any formula or even a "copy and paste" from the original spreadsheet in my own.

I present to you the following exhibits. This pattern of obfuscated columns appears in every county's spreadsheet. This is not a transcription error from a single county or two, this is deliberate.

Needless to say, having to manually reconstruct spreadsheets is what has consumed most of my time trying to parse the Georgia elections.

Here are my reconstructions of the following counties:

Fulton: GA Fulton original

Dekalb: GA, Dekalb, original

Douglass: GA, Douglass, Original

In these links, I highlighted the deceitful columns with purple text, and placed the correct data to the right in red text.

There was also a load of empty columns, with occasional text in distant cells that also confuse and compromise formulas.

-------------------------------------------

Here is the SCYTL website:

Election Night Reporting Election Night Reporting

If you only type the address below, you'll be redirected to SCYTL https://results.enr.clarityelections.com

These are the updates (from where I posted this originally on another board taht I'm not allowed to link:)

EDIT: Video uploaded, I discuss the data problems starting at time = 4:20

EDIT 2: UPDATE

Our Pede brainphreeze has confirmed the following (copying and pasting his comment in quotes):

"XLS seems to be working for me? It's in some old shit format, but I can download, open (ignore the warning) and then copy the sheets out to a xlsx file (which also reduces the file size).

Dekalb example xlsx: Gofile "

So the files are originally recorded in an old spreadsheet format, and to view them on modern programs, the user has to go through a conversion chain.

This would coerce the average data viewer (people like me) to use the .txt file and deal with all the issues that comes with it. He also said on desktop users can see the files for download (mobile users won't see them). This method of storing the files (from beginning to end) creates a hardware (desktop) and software (ancient spreadsheet format) bottleneck/roadblock, as well as a monetary hurdle for individuals without the the paid conversion programs.

Because of this, using the most modern version of Open Office, or Google Sheets, or File Viewer Lite, cannot open the .xsl file in the intended format, until someone else opens them with a paid version of excel and converts each county's data manually and reuploads them.

Our pede brainphreeze is doing this now.

EDIT 3: UPDATE (10:22 AM EST)

In the youtube comments on the video I linked, me and the other poster found a work around for OpenOffice to open the xsl file.

Download the most modern version of OpenOffice and then download JRE to compliment it:

https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Use the "Windows Offline 65.53 MB" JRE file for Windows 10.

DO NOT download 64vit version, OpenOffice is 32 bit. When I was using the automatic JRE downloader from Oracle, it was using the 64 bit version. Do don't use the automatic, use the manual download from the link. Most people with newer computers won't even have the old 32 bit version!

This will allow you to open the SCYTL xsl file.

That being said, I'm hoping our pede brainphreeze will complete his compendium since he's further along then I am for the data consolidation and reconstruction!

While I've been parsing all the data from every precinct in every county in Georgia...I noticed that SCYTL is the host from where I am retrieving this data, and that the .txt files I download from each County have to be manually reconstructed from the immediate spreadsheet , due to hidden columns.

When the .txt files are imported, there are hidden columns and fake columns. The data is cleverly written into a singular hidden column in manner that makes it appear in the visible fake columns.

This is done with the direct intention of confusing any algorithm that someone would intend to run on the counts to verify them.

For instance, The Election Day Vote and the Advanced Vote, have their values written into a single column, but made to appear in different columns, compromising any formula or even a "copy and paste" from the original spreadsheet in my own.

I present to you the following exhibits. This pattern of obfuscated columns appears in every county's spreadsheet. This is not a transcription error from a single county or two, this is deliberate.

Needless to say, having to manually reconstruct spreadsheets is what has consumed most of my time trying to parse the Georgia elections.

Here are my reconstructions of the following counties:

Fulton: GA Fulton original

Dekalb: GA, Dekalb, original

Douglass: GA, Douglass, Original

In these links, I highlighted the deceitful columns with purple text, and placed the correct data to the right in red text.

There was also a load of empty columns, with occasional text in distant cells that also confuse and compromise formulas.

Here is the SCYTL website:

https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/Cobb/105403/web.264614/#/summary?v=271286/ https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/105369/web.264614/#/access-to-races

If you only type the address below, you'll be redirected to SCYTL https://results.enr.clarityelections.com

Perhaps you would better served presenting this evidence in court instead of to internet randoms on a message board.

Perhaps you would better served presenting this evidence in court instead of to internet randoms on a message board.

It will be in Georgia courts.

I'm making the video now showing the Biden's Mail-in Votes totally fail the Benford test, even though his Election Day Votes, Advanced Votes and Provisional Votes PASS the test, and he received more Advanced Votes than Mail-in votes; yet his Mail in fails miserably, and Trump's and Jo JOrg's Mail in votes passed easily.

PROOF OF FRAUD

GG Commies.

Any defense that a Democrat lawyer attempts to mount against the Mail-in biden vote, is refuted by the Advanced Biden vote, which conformed perfectly to the Benford curve in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits. Biden's Mail in failed all digits.

Forum List

Back