SMOKING GUN: Biden's Mail-in votes CATESTROPHICALLY fail Benford test in Atlanta, even though his election day votes, advanced votes and provisional v

Trump Nazis don't even know what a Benford test is, they are just mindlessly parroting Right-wing BULLSHIT!
If you know what it is, I would like to hear your comments on it. Have you done the analysis?

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
You don't know what it is, so how would you know if an analysis was fake or not?
I know exactly what it is, you fucking kuuunt. That's the problem with you faggots. You assume we can't read. I will compare sheepskins with your gay ass ANY DAY!!!! Take your arrogant little ass the fuck outta here, you little shit.

Notice they keep saying "debunked" about every link to 2020 election fraud, and they linking the same "debunked" titles on Benford as well, while purposely ignoring those papers only concern the 1st digit for districts that are intentionally segregated for regular totals.

Very few argue against the generalized 1st digit test, and no one argues with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th digit test (for elections).

These posters in this thread are purposely ignoring that Atlanta's districts are not segregated to yield uniform totals (the uniform totals are spread smoothly from 50 to 3200 across the 1100ish districts), and purposely ignoring that Biden's mail fails the 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits tests.

They are also ignoring that all the other tallies, including Biden's in person, advanced and provisional pass the tests on all digits.

ONLY THE MAIL INS FAIL! WOWOWOWOWOWO

Combine this with the fact that Biden's Advanced Votes are roughly the same as his Mail in Votes (give or take 10% in each district), yet his Advanced Votes PASS the benford test on all digits, and his Mail votes FAIL on all digits! There's NO WAY TO SPIN IT!
BDS!

Extreme case of it too.

Trump Nazis don't even know what a Benford test is, they are just mindlessly parroting Right-wing BULLSHIT!
If you know what it is, I would like to hear your comments on it. Have you done the analysis?

You don't know what it is, so how would you know if an analysis was fake or not?
I know exactly what it is, you fucking kuuunt. That's the problem with you faggots. You assume we can't read. I will compare sheepskins with your gay ass ANY DAY!!!! Take your arrogant little ass the fuck outta here, you little shit.

Notice they keep saying "debunked" about every link to 2020 election fraud, and they linking the same "debunked" titles on Benford as well, while purposely ignoring those papers only concern the 1st digit for districts that are intentionally segregated for regular totals.

Very few argue against the generalized 1st digit test, and no one argues with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th digit test (for elections).
Yep. Not one goddamn rational argument. Nothing but a bunch of "Trumper's are stupid" and "debunked."

Bunch of mindless little fucking faggots.
BDS!
Nice swerve there, attacking the person rather than the data when he called you out & proved you have no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat whatever info they feed you, fail & then claim it was all debunked or fact checked by fellow morons..
I thought you knew all about how the Benford Curve was fake? Could it be you can't refute what he has shown us with hard facts, you just want to deflect from the fact the election was stolen & you got caught BIGLY!
Buckle up big guy, it's gonna get worse

We can clearly see which way the winds are blowing on USMB.

Data that can be easily verified for 100% accuracy from the original SCYTL spreadsheets being moved to conspiracy lol.

Why didn't all the russians hacked the election threads get moved here>
The left/establishment are being exposed like never before. Not surprising it took an outsider like Trump to do it, it was the only way.

Data that can be easily verified for 100% accuracy from the original SCYTL spreadsheets being moved to conspiracy lol.

The left/establishment are being exposed like never before. Not surprising it took an outsider like Trump to do it, it was the only way.

Notice the leftist bots all stopped posting in this thread the moment it got removed and buried in Conspiracy.

btw edthecynic

https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de/econ-wp/othr/papers/0507/0507001.pdf

There's a link for you on Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits for elections... drink a cup of stfu while you read.

Yep. Not one goddamn rational argument. Nothing but a bunch of "Trumper's are stupid" and "debunked."

Bunch of mindless little fucking faggots.
BDS!
Nice swerve there, attacking the person rather than the data when he called you out & proved you have no idea what you are talking about. You just repeat whatever info they feed you, fail & then claim it was all debunked or fact checked by fellow morons..
I thought you knew all about how the Benford Curve was fake? Could it be you can't refute what he has shown us with hard facts, you just want to deflect from the fact the election was stolen & you got caught BIGLY!
Buckle up big guy, it's gonna get worse
you Trump Nazis calling those who exposed the overwhelming flaws in the useless Benford test for elections "little fucking fagots" is hardly discussing the "data."

Notice the leftist bots all stopped posting in this thread the moment it got removed and buried in Conspiracy.

btw edthecynic

There's a link for you on Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits for elections... drink a cup of stfu while you read.
A perfect example of how the Trump Nazis never read the crap they are fed and mindlessly parrot it as if they had!!!!!

Nowhere in that pdf that you never read is there any mention of using the Benford test for elections, and I challenge you to cite your lying claim1!!
Here is what they were studying directly from your pdf:
"Is it possible to apply Benford tests to detect fabricated or falsified scientific data as well as fraudulent financial data? We approached this question in two ways."

btw edthecynic

A perfect example of how the Trump Nazis never read the crap they are fed and mindlessly parrot it as if they had!!!!!

Nowhere in that pdf that you never read is there any mention of using the Benford test for elections, and I challenge you to cite your lying claim1!!
"Is it possible to apply Benford tests to detect fabricated or falsified scientific data as well as fraudulent financial data? We approached this question in two ways."

I challenge to you to find any study that says you can't use the 2nd digit for elections???

btw edthecynic

I challenge to you to find any study that says you can't use the 2nd digit for elections???
Give it up, haven't you made enough of a fool of yourself with your pdf?????
And why should I do your research for you. Benford's law is inaccurate for elections no matter what digit you use.
There was a study of the 2009 German Federal Parliamentary Election using the Second-Digit Benford’s Law test and it found fraud where there was none. Not that you care!

btw edthecynic

And why should I do your research for you. Benford's law is inaccurate for elections no matter what digit you use.
There was a study of the 2009 German Federal Parliamentary Election using the Second-Digit Benford’s Law test and it found fraud where there was none. Not that you care!

You're going on ignore. There are no known sets of natural counting data that can fail a Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digit test.

Grow up, CHILD!!!!!
You're the twat talking down to us like we're stupid. You grow up.

And who says that the 'benford test' is a reliable indication of voter fraud?

btw edthecynic

You're going on ignore. There are no known sets of natural counting data that can fail a Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digit test.
Pure BULLSHIT!
I already showed how wrong the Second-Digit Benford’s Law test was in the German election, so it is a complete FAILURE when used in elections no matter what digit is used!

Forum List

Back