Here are many examples of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election that, as far as I’m aware, have not been debunked

There is zero evidence.

Then why did Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, and Michigan Judge Kevin Elsenheimer try to prevent the public from seeing the report of the audit of 22 voting machines?

"Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog" is not a "credible source.

That's my blog.

It's a fact that these claims of fraud have been made.

I don't if these claims are true or false. I want the Washington Post to have their own forensics experts investigate these claims to either debunk or confrim them.

Simply claiming that there is "no evidence" does not count if they have not actually ivestigated the claims.

If there as no fraud, then why did Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, and Michigan Judge Kevin Elsenheimer try to prevent the public from seeing the report of the audit of 22 machines?

If there was no fraud, then why did they make up a bogus "water leak" as an excuse send observers home, while a few people remained behind and count ballots?

I read the Ware county post. There is no news source that reports the supposed incident.

The Ramsland group has already been debunked. The entity he represents apparently doesn't have a street address. They also have zero track record doing audits and both he and the law firm that supposedly hired him have ties to the Trump campaign.

If the media was doing its job, it would test that same machine in Wane County to either debunk or confirm the claim that it switched 13% of Trump's votes to Biden. Maybe the claim is true. Maybe the claim is false. I want to know which.

DePerno Law Office
951 W. Milham Avenue
Portage, MI 49002

That is the address to the law firm...not the “auditors”.

the owner of the company threatened to sue them for slander and liable

So far they are only bluffing, in order to get them to shut up.

To actually file the lawsuit would result in a legal process known as "discovery," which would require all of the voting machines to be examined.

As long as these lawsuits are just threats and not actually filed, they are meaningless.

I hope they do file the lawsuit, because I want the machines to be examined.

Name one of the poll workers who allegedly committed all of this fraud in GA, AZ, PA, WI, MI, NV. Do any of the affidavits say, "Jane Doe ran a ballot through 10,000 times!" ?

Ruby Freeman scanned the same ballots three times in Georgia, after her co-conspirators made up a bogus "water leak" as an excuse to send poll watchers home. ABC and CBS both reported the "water leak" late on November 3, as the reason why they "stopped counting votes" and "sent everyone home" for the night. It's the third item on my list.

Why would they lie about a "water leak" if they were not cheating?

Source?

And why hasn’t she been arrested?

“Bogus water leak” is a new crazed twist

i wouldn’t consider one republican poll watcher noticing that roughly 80% of the military votes seemed to be for biden fraud. Just because republicans believe the military likes trump doesn’t make it so.

Someone claimed that 100% of the 900 military absentee ballots in Fulton County, Georgia were for Biden.

I have not seen this debunked or confirmed.

If it is true, then it's definite proof of cheating.

Exactly. So Obamacare was a good step in the right direction. Perfect? No. Step in the right direction? Absolutely. Look how many poor children have coverage now because of it.

The best criticism of Obamacare comes from Democrats, not Republicans. I wrote about that on my blog, with links to sources to verify all of my claims:

If Democrats did not cheat, then why did they use a "water leak" that never actually happened as an excuse to stop counting votes for the night and send observers home?

In this video from election night, CBS News says that Fulton County, Georgia “stopped” counting the absentee ballots for the night because “a water pipe has broken.”

Around the same time, ABC News reported:

“The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m.”

Original source:

Archived source:

abc news tweet from november 3 2020.PNG

Later, this video came out. It shows Republican poll watchers going home for the night, just as they were told to do.

But after the Republican poll watchers go home, a few people remain.

These remaining people then continue counting ballots.

There is no visible sign of any water leak in the video:

This video shows one of those election workers scanning the same ballots three times.

This happened after they had “stopped” counting votes for the night, and sent the Republican poll watchers home due to a “water leak.”

And how many times has the right wing Supreme Court ruled against corporations? Zero times?

Or take for example the settlement in the exon valdez settlement. It went from 4 billion to 2 billion and the courts wanted to make it $500 million.

So a jury said guilty and $4 billion dollars and the courts lowered the amount to what added up to a slap on the wrist.

Exxon paid billions and the SCOTUS was decidedly left

democrats are incapable of telling the truth.
Google it. The settlement was lowered.

And how many times has the right wing Supreme Court ruled against corporations? Zero times?

Or take for example the settlement in the exon valdez settlement. It went from 4 billion to 2 billion and the courts wanted to make it $500 million.

So a jury said guilty and $4 billion dollars and the courts lowered the amount to what added up to a slap on the wrist.

Citizens united was a total right wing thing to do. The court leans right. More republicans on the court. No? The conservatives aren’t conservative enough for you?

The settlement was $900 with over a billion in fines and clean up costs.

You Communists are incapable of telling the truth.

Citizens united was a total right wing thing to do. The court leans right. More republicans on the court. No? The conservatives aren’t conservative enough for you?

Protecting the 1st Amendment has nothing to do with the Exxon Valdez, you are attempting a red herring move.

Yes though, protecting civil rights is a "total right wing thing to do." You Communists moved to end the 1st Amendment and failed.

The settlement was $900 with over a billion in fines and clean up costs.

You Communists are incapable of telling the truth.
Was the original dollar amount awarded to the victims lowered yes or no?

Protecting the 1st Amendment has nothing to do with the Exxon Valdez, you are attempting a red herring move.

Yes though, protecting civil rights is a "total right wing thing to do." You Communists moved to end the 1st Amendment and failed.
I was just giving you another example. Exxon and citizens united have nothing to do with each other.

The conservative Supreme Court sides with corporations on every decision. We aren’t even told about these cases. They distract you with cases over gay marriage and Obamacare abortion guns and election fraud. Meanwhile the Supreme Court serves corporations Over we the people. They twist the constitution And change what our founding fathers said about letting the rich take over our country with their influence and since Reagan the courts, government and media has been taken over by the rich

I was just giving you another example. Exxon and citizens united have nothing to do with each other.

You are attempting to erect a straw man.

Citizens United upheld the right of free speech as protected by the First Amendment which democrats want to end.

[/quote]
The conservative Supreme Court sides with corporations on every decision. We aren’t even told about these cases. They distract you with cases over gay marriage and Obamacare abortion guns and election fraud. Meanwhile the Supreme Court serves corporations Over we the people. They twist the constitution And change what our founding fathers said about letting the rich take over our country with their influence and since Reagan the courts, government and media has been taken over by the rich
[/QUOTE]

Two leftists on the court, Anthony Kennedy and John Roberts joined the three Constitutionalists to uphold the First Amendment.

Despite the fact that "Fahrenheit 911" had been put out by Communist activist Micheal Moore during the 2004 election, our two tiered legal system declared that "Hillary: The Movie" was outlawed. Speech against Bush was protected, but speech against Hillary forbidden. Negative media about party members was forbidden, though it's open season on Republicans or conservatives.

Silencing of free speech is a major objective of democrats, it was then and it is now. The key to CU was whether political speech can be outlawed prior to an election so that the Reich Press like CNN and the NY Times are the only source - so that facts regarding Hunter Biden laptops and such can be properly censored by our Reich guardians of truthiness.

What really stuck in the craw of our rulers was the Citizens United is a Political Action Committee- a bunch of little people, peons, proles, banding together to have a voice. Lefties John McCain and Russ Feingold had worked hard to silence the peasants and ensure only the Reich press and party agitators like Moore could speak.

Liberty won a victory that day, democrats were defeated

Forum List

Back