Obama Organized Groups to Obstruct The Trump Administration and Soros Paid for It

I was being treated in the VA hospital in San Diego in 2017. I met an Army veteran who said he was gonna try and have Obama killed. I never got his name.

Obama needs to be lynched

Fucking commies shit

In Germany your risk would be now to come up to 5 years into prison, because you are with this words an instigator of a heavy violent crime, terrorist.

ROTFL! In order for a conspiracy to be prosecuted under law, one of the elements must be carried out. So far, nobody has been harmed. Moreover, to establish the cons, you must prove the speaker knew the killers. There is no evidence.

I just did some research. I found the law Obama and Soros broke

When they obstructed the Trump administration, they also obstructed the US Department of Justice which is part of the Executive Department.

Um. . . It's sort of late now.

Hasn't that horse already left the barn?

Looks like it all worked out for Obama. :heehee: I mean really, it's time for Trump to pack his stuff, right?

Man Who Agrees With The Media, Universities, Corporations, And Hollywood Thinks He's Part Of The Resistance
article-7152-2.jpg

"Yeah, I'm pretty much a free thinker," said Keeblesmush when interviewed at a protest rally sponsored by Kinko's. "I would say my ideology is an eclectic mix of Vox, Marvel comics, Starbucks' Twitter feed, and whatever my Sociology 101 professor says. There's a lot of hate and misinformation out there, so it's important that I get my life's moral compass entirely from multi-billion dollar corporations and celebrities. The only exception is dead German philosophers like Marx. They're cool too."

According to Keeblesmush, blindly following the prevailing winds of culture as dictated by trends and hype is the best way of making sure one is on the "right side of history."

Side note, that disgusting, deranged, know nothing idiot and committed Bolshevick, Robert Reich is under 5 feet tall. So maybe there is a reason he wants to present stuff to try to offset that fact.

Um. . . It's sort of late now.

Hasn't that horse already left the barn?

Looks like it all worked out for Obama. :heehee: I mean really, it's time for Trump to pack his stuff, right?

Man Who Agrees With The Media, Universities, Corporations, And Hollywood Thinks He's Part Of The Resistance
article-7152-2.jpg

"Yeah, I'm pretty much a free thinker," said Keeblesmush when interviewed at a protest rally sponsored by Kinko's. "I would say my ideology is an eclectic mix of Vox, Marvel comics, Starbucks' Twitter feed, and whatever my Sociology 101 professor says. There's a lot of hate and misinformation out there, so it's important that I get my life's moral compass entirely from multi-billion dollar corporations and celebrities. The only exception is dead German philosophers like Marx. They're cool too."

According to Keeblesmush, blindly following the prevailing winds of culture as dictated by trends and hype is the best way of making sure one is on the "right side of history."

WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU, PIG

Obama needs to be lynched

Fucking commies shit

In Germany your risk would be now to come up to 5 years into prison, because you are with this words an instigator of a heavy violent crime, terrorist.

ROTFL! In order for a conspiracy to be prosecuted under law, one of the elements must be carried out. So far, nobody has been harmed. Moreover, to establish the cons, you must prove the speaker knew the killers. There is no evidence.

This law is only used in case nothing drastically had happened. The range is financial penalty up to 5 years prison. It's used like a kind of warning shot with growing intensity. In case someone is really doing, what he said here, then I guess he could also in the USA be handled like a member of an organized group of terrorists, who acted together to do murder.

By the way. Once existed manners in the USA:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back