SMOKING GUN: Biden's Mail-in votes CATESTROPHICALLY fail Benford test in Atlanta, even though his election day votes, advanced votes and provisional v

Trump Nazis don't even know what a Benford test is, they are just mindlessly parroting Right-wing BULLSHIT!
If you know what it is, I would like to hear your comments on it. Have you done the analysis?

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
You don't know what it is, so how would you know if an analysis was fake or not?
I know exactly what it is, you fucking kuuunt. That's the problem with you faggots. You assume we can't read. I will compare sheepskins with your gay ass ANY DAY!!!! Take your arrogant little ass the fuck outta here, you little shit.
Grow up, CHILD!!!!!
You're the twat talking down to us like we're stupid. You grow up.
You ARE stupid, you are just too STUPID to know it! accept it!

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

We can clearly see which way the winds are blowing on USMB.

Data that can be easily verified for 100% accuracy from the original SCYTL spreadsheets being moved to conspiracy lol.

Why didn't all the russians hacked the election threads get moved here>
The left/establishment are being exposed like never before. Not surprising it took an outsider like Trump to do it, it was the only way.

Notice the leftist bots all stopped posting in this thread the moment it got removed and buried in Conspiracy.

btw edthecynic

https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de/econ-wp/othr/papers/0507/0507001.pdf

There's a link for you on Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digits for elections... drink a cup of stfu while you read.
A perfect example of how the Trump Nazis never read the crap they are fed and mindlessly parrot it as if they had!!!!!

Nowhere in that pdf that you never read is there any mention of using the Benford test for elections, and I challenge you to cite your lying claim1!!
Here is what they were studying directly from your pdf:
"Is it possible to apply Benford tests to detect fabricated or falsified scientific data as well as fraudulent financial data? We approached this question in two ways."

I challenge to you to find any study that says you can't use the 2nd digit for elections???
Give it up, haven't you made enough of a fool of yourself with your pdf?????
And why should I do your research for you. Benford's law is inaccurate for elections no matter what digit you use.
There was a study of the 2009 German Federal Parliamentary Election using the Second-Digit Benford’s Law test and it found fraud where there was none. Not that you care!
You're going on ignore. There are no known sets of natural counting data that can fail a Benford 2nd, 3rd and 4th digit test.
Notice how the Right just keep lying even after being exposed to the data that proves they are lying. The German data proves you WRONG!
Putting me on ignore, like the coward you are, only PROVES you can't face the truth.
Thank You!

Forum List

Back