Here are many examples of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election that, as far as I’m aware, have not been debunked

Questions. How many of these supposed instances of "fraud" have resulted in a court case being heard by a judge? In a court of law? With witnesses under oath? How many court victories at the lower level and SC are there? How many arrests have been made in this widespread voter fraud plot? Wanna know what I hear? Crickets. Cause there was no voter fraud. Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

Question; how many of these supposed instances of "human rights violations" have resulted in Reich judges ruling that Der Juden are unfairly treated.

All that was old is new again under our GLORIOUS PEOPLES democrats.

Do you have anything new? Or just the same old, same old Nazi references.
You're boring me.
Would you prefer a Marx reference?

Groucho? Sure. :) I just have no patience for right wingers that drag out the "ists", the "isms", and the Nazi references. None of them has the slightest clue what the terms mean or the context they are used in. They only repeat what their alt-right media master parrot to them.

Questions. How many of these supposed instances of "fraud" have resulted in a court case being heard by a judge? In a court of law? With witnesses under oath? How many court victories at the lower level and SC are there? How many arrests have been made in this widespread voter fraud plot? Wanna know what I hear? Crickets. Cause there was no voter fraud. Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

Question; how many of these supposed instances of "human rights violations" have resulted in Reich judges ruling that Der Juden are unfairly treated.

Do you have anything new? Or just the same old, same old Nazi references.
You're boring me.
Would you prefer a Marx reference?

Groucho? Sure. :) I just have no patience for right wingers that drag out the "ists", the "isms", and the Nazi references. None of them has the slightest clue what the terms mean or the context they are used in. They only repeat what their alt-right media master parrot to them.
irony-1.png

And how many times has the right wing Supreme Court ruled against corporations? Zero times?

Or take for example the settlement in the exon valdez settlement. It went from 4 billion to 2 billion and the courts wanted to make it $500 million.

So a jury said guilty and $4 billion dollars and the courts lowered the amount to what added up to a slap on the wrist.
They ruled against corporations on Obamacare, moron.
Really? Obamacare mandated that every person in America has to buy their product. I think you got your facts wrong pal. The insurance giants wrote Obamacare. And Romney was the first to come up with it.

And how many times has the right wing Supreme Court ruled against corporations? Zero times?

Or take for example the settlement in the exon valdez settlement. It went from 4 billion to 2 billion and the courts wanted to make it $500 million.

So a jury said guilty and $4 billion dollars and the courts lowered the amount to what added up to a slap on the wrist.
Really? Obamacare mandated that every person in America has to buy their product. I think you got your facts wrong pal. The insurance giants wrote Obamacare. And Romney was the first to come up with it.
So what your saying is that Obama and the Dims were in the tank for the insurance companies?

Do you keep forgetting who wrote that piece of shit? The Dims wanted that ruling, not the Republicans.

So what your saying is that Obama and the Dims were in the tank for the insurance companies?

Do you keep forgetting who wrote that piece of shit? The Dims wanted that ruling, not the Republicans.
Yea but we knew it wasn’t perfect. It was a start.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! You admit that it is a vast pile of shit, but it's a step in the right direction?

How much of a moron can one person be?

If all the law said was insurance cmpanies have to cover pre existing conditions, you’d vote against it right? Republicans want insurance companies to be able to deny people coverage because of pre existing conditions right?

Republicans were able to get almost 150 amendments written into the bill. Granted, they wanted more than 500, but they still got their say.
But, being the obstructionists they were (can't make the black guy in the WH look good), they voted against it largely and then spent the next decade
trying to tear it down. Now? They've brought this nation to the brink of considering Universal healthcare/Medicare for All.

Thanks Republicans! :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! You admit that it is a vast pile of shit, but it's a step in the right direction?

How much of a moron can one person be?
Before Obamacare you refused to admit we had a problem. You were the moron not us.

Republicans were able to get almost 150 amendments written into the bill. Granted, they wanted more than 500, but they still got their say.
But, being the obstructionists they were (can't make the black guy in the WH look good), they voted against it largely and then spent the next decade
trying to tear it down. Now? They've brought this nation to the brink of considering Universal healthcare/Medicare for All.

Exactly. So Obamacare was a good step in the right direction. Perfect? No. Step in the right direction? Absolutely. Look how many poor children have coverage now because of it.

If all the law said was insurance cmpanies have to cover pre existing conditions, you’d vote against it right? Republicans want insurance companies to be able to deny people coverage because of pre existing conditions right?
Yes I would. You morons don't seem to understand what the term "insurance" means. Payiing people's claims for preexisting conditions is welfare, not insurance.

Yes I would. You morons don't seem to understand what the term "insurance" means. Payiing people's claims for preexisting conditions is welfare, not insurance.
Sorry that it will cut into corporate profits and ceo pay.

Exactly. So Obamacare was a good step in the right direction. Perfect? No. Step in the right direction? Absolutely. Look how many poor children have coverage now because of it.
You admit the bill was a great big pile of shit, but you claim it was a step in the right direction? Can anyone be this stupid?

Poor children were already covered by Medicaid, moron.

Says a guy who probably doesn’t have any pre existing conditions, yet.

Yes I would. You morons don't seem to understand what the term "insurance" means. Paying people's claims for preexisting conditions is welfare, not insurance.
Sorry that it will cut into corporate profits and ceo pay.
What's good about forcing insurance companies into bankruptcy? Why don't we pass a bill to confiscate the homes of all Democrats and give them to poor people. How can you possibly be against that?

Says a guy who probably doesn’t have any pre existing conditions, yet.
I'm a diabetic, moron. I also need cataract surgery.

In any of these incidences---if a judge agreed to hear a case much less rule against the dems, would the dems brown shirts (anti-fa/blm/other terrorists) not make threats to destroy the judge and their families?

In any of these incidences---if a judge agreed to hear a case much less rule against the dems, would the dems brown shirts (anti-fa/blm/other terrorists) not make threats to destroy the judge and their families?
Yes, that's already been established. Remember those two election officials who refused to certify the MI results? They both received numerous death threats.

You really don't pay attention do you? Some of those judges that ruled against Trump......were Trump appointees!! Now, Trump directed McConnell to stack the courts with conservative judges. They've been doing it nonstop for almost 3.5 years. In fact, that's really ALL the Senate has done. Three conservative nominees seated on the SC. And still, not ONE court case decided in Trump's favor. Now, why do you suppose that is?

Yes, that's already been established. Remember those two election officials who refused to certify the MI results? They both received numerous death threats.

That's because they decided to try and perform a political favor instead of doing their job. There was no evidence of voter fraud. They had no right to hold certification up.
They were seen as disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of people of color in largely two counties. There were multiple avenues of contesting the certification afterward.
You see how many of those were successful.

I have no sympathy for either one of these people. Especially in light that four years earlier, the Democrats certified the election for Trump...with a miniscule margin of votes separating
the two candidates. More than sufficient grounds for holding up certification.

Deal with it. If you are going to try and curry favor for political gain, be prepared for the blowback.

Forum List

Back