SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
DENIED

Yet again
Denied on the basis of standing...as if Texas and the others states that signed onto the Texas suit have no
compelling legal interest in keeping a fraudulent criminal takeover of the presidency from happening.

The Supreme Court is a sham. It's is illegitimate. It is shameful activism in this supposed nation of laws.
Maybe if it had more Liberals, it would be legitimate. No worries, Trump has so disheartened the right about elections that Democrats now stand a good chance at winning both Senate runoff races in a few weeks. If that happens, Democrats will control the Exective branch and both chambers of Congress. Then Biden & Democrats can add 4 more Liberals to the U.S. Supreme Court and make it legitimate again.

this ain;t over dude, not even close.
Everyone who ever does business with Donald Trump ends up in court trying to get rid of him, and ends up paying him vast sums of money to leave and go away.

Why don't you STFU and go back home to your own country? Because you know JACK SHIT about ours. Are you claiming now that you've reviewed every business dealing in Trump's life? My Uncle did business with Trump in the late 70s - early 80s and a better businessman he never met.

You know less than nothing and only make a fool out of yourself here.

I know a whole fuck of a lot more about this stuff than you do. Other than slavishly praising Trump, you've never posted anything of value about business, finance or law - the things I made my living working with for 50 years.

I worked in big money construction for 20 years - doing purchases, development deals and sales. My office was next door to Trump Tower Toronto, and I watched it go up, and saw how Trump did business. Trump Tower Toronto is the only 10+ story condominium to have gone bankrupt in Toronto in more than 20 years. In a city where the average development/pre-sale phase is 2 years, it took 8 years for Trump to break ground after his initial opening of the sales office, in 1999. Construction was completed in a fairly timely way, but the hotel was expensive, and quite frankly, there are much nicer places to stay in Toronto, for much less money that Trump was charging. The hotel opened in 2012, and went bankrupt 4 years later. Another triumph for the Trump Corporation.

What the fuck do YOU bring to the discussion? What knowledge of international law and finance do you have to add to the discussion? Do you have any business cred or chops at all? All I see you do is insult people who disagree with you while doing nothing to further the discussion or the information being brought to it.
I worked in big money construction for 20 years
40 years of working in banking and law has rendered me devoid of all feelings.
Wow looks like you got slapped down again. Such a nasty old woman
Up to 60 years of experience so far. One could easily conclude the odor coming from that smelly old crotch might be diluting your judgment.

Wrong again fuck-boi. I spent 40 years working in banking, finance and law - the last 20 years of which was spent working for large Bay Street firms, working on commercial real estate deals and development. That included financing the construction of the Town of the Blue Mountains, construction loands for numberous high rise condominiums of the type Donald Trump builds. For My last year in Toronto, I spent working for a boutique law firm which basically had one client: the largest residential real estate developer in North America. My role in that firm was corporate governance, but I was frequently called in to work on municipal development agreements - the deals developers make with municipalities, for the installation of infrastructure, roadways, sidewalks, street lighting, sewage and utility hook ups, as well as registration of easements and cost sharing agreements for large projects.

I did a 6 month "untendered government contract" to clean up construction liens and holdbacks with Ontario Realty Corporation which was a 6 month course in every way in which dishonest contractors like Donald Trump can scam everyone they meet in big money construction, if they are less than honest. And my favourite lawyer in private practice also had a condo-building client a Toronto building inspector once called "the worst builder in Toronto".

There's a lot of back and forthing based on density, with municipalities requiring a portion of the lands for parks and schools, in large scale developments, and trade-offs on installation costs and lands to be deeded back to the municipality upon completion.

Ask me anything about corruption in big money real estate. I've seen it all. Trump is the most brazen con-man in all of real estate construction, and the least successful builder. All his deals end with him being fired from management of the property, and owners cheering as his name is taken off the building. Oh - and Trump suing them for firing him.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Im sorry I didnt hear ya, whatcha say ?
She took you to school and back and even changed your diaper along the way.
Did did nothing but changer her story from the references I posted. I should have saved them. She makes things up as she goes. She has disrespected our fallen soldiers. She is nothing but a bitter old crotch.
Who just ran circles around you. Mayne keep your mouth shut about things you know less than nothing about, and you will avoid getting thoroughly embarrassed by "bitter old crotches", you stupid ****.
I noticed you dont have much to add. Not to mention, I see you get slapped down on a regular basis.

This is coming from some guy who supports the efforts to overturn and election on zero legal merit? When does one consider the country first exactly?
I like how Impeached Trump told people to vote twice but then complains of voter fraud after he loses the election.

I noticed you dont have much to add.
This is coming from some guy who supports the efforts to overturn and election on zero legal merit?

No, we support stopping an illegal election for the sake of democracy on the basis of a MOUNTAIN of legal merit!

No you don't. If you believed in any of that, you would be opposing the illegal actions of Donald J. Trump on the basis of a MOUNTAIN of legal evidence that he is lying about all of this - evidence that is real, and which the courts have considered, in tossing out Trump's cases.

Trump is attempting to subvert democracy and overturn the results of an election that has been certified to be fair and honest by all the Secretaries of State for every state in the union. The head of the Election Security group at the Department of Homeland Security called it the most secure and honest election in American history. Bill Barr instructed his Department of Justice to thoroughly investigate any claims of voter fraud, and they reported back to him that there were no major cases of voter fraud or election fraud. An international watchdog group from Europe which Trump invited to oversee the election has also certified this was a fair and honest election, and all of these people have given evidence that the elections were fair and honest.

That is the MOUNTAINS of legal merit which put the lie to your assertions that the elections were in any way fraudulent. All of which you're pretending either doesn't exist, or that all these thousands of people who have certified their work are lying.

this ain;t over dude, not even close.
Everyone who ever does business with Donald Trump ends up in court trying to get rid of him, and ends up paying him vast sums of money to leave and go away.

Why don't you STFU and go back home to your own country? Because you know JACK SHIT about ours. Are you claiming now that you've reviewed every business dealing in Trump's life? My Uncle did business with Trump in the late 70s - early 80s and a better businessman he never met.

You know less than nothing and only make a fool out of yourself here.

I know a whole fuck of a lot more about this stuff than you do. Other than slavishly praising Trump, you've never posted anything of value about business, finance or law - the things I made my living working with for 50 years.

I worked in big money construction for 20 years - doing purchases, development deals and sales. My office was next door to Trump Tower Toronto, and I watched it go up, and saw how Trump did business. Trump Tower Toronto is the only 10+ story condominium to have gone bankrupt in Toronto in more than 20 years. In a city where the average development/pre-sale phase is 2 years, it took 8 years for Trump to break ground after his initial opening of the sales office, in 1999. Construction was completed in a fairly timely way, but the hotel was expensive, and quite frankly, there are much nicer places to stay in Toronto, for much less money that Trump was charging. The hotel opened in 2012, and went bankrupt 4 years later. Another triumph for the Trump Corporation.

What the fuck do YOU bring to the discussion? What knowledge of international law and finance do you have to add to the discussion? Do you have any business cred or chops at all? All I see you do is insult people who disagree with you while doing nothing to further the discussion or the information being brought to it.
I worked in big money construction for 20 years
40 years of working in banking and law has rendered me devoid of all feelings.
Wow looks like you got slapped down again. Such a nasty old woman
Up to 60 years of experience so far. One could easily conclude the odor coming from that smelly old crotch might be diluting your judgment.

Wrong again fuck-boi. I spent 40 years working in banking, finance and law - the last 20 years of which was spent working for large Bay Street firms, working on commercial real estate deals and development. That included financing the construction of the Town of the Blue Mountains, construction loands for numberous high rise condominiums of the type Donald Trump builds. For My last year in Toronto, I spent working for a boutique law firm which basically had one client: the largest residential real estate developer in North America. My role in that firm was corporate governance, but I was frequently called in to work on municipal development agreements - the deals developers make with municipalities, for the installation of infrastructure, roadways, sidewalks, street lighting, sewage and utility hook ups, as well as registration of easements and cost sharing agreements for large projects.

I did a 6 month "untendered government contract" to clean up construction liens and holdbacks with Ontario Realty Corporation which was a 6 month course in every way in which dishonest contractors like Donald Trump can scam everyone they meet in big money construction, if they are less than honest. And my favourite lawyer in private practice also had a condo-building client a Toronto building inspector once called "the worst builder in Toronto".

There's a lot of back and forthing based on density, with municipalities requiring a portion of the lands for parks and schools, in large scale developments, and trade-offs on installation costs and lands to be deeded back to the municipality upon completion.

Ask me anything about corruption in big money real estate. I've seen it all. Trump is the most brazen con-man in all of real estate construction, and the least successful builder. All his deals end with him being fired from management of the property, and owners cheering as his name is taken off the building. Oh - and Trump suing them for firing him.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Im sorry I didnt hear ya, whatcha say ?
She took you to school and back and even changed your diaper along the way.
Did did nothing but changer her story from the references I posted. I should have saved them. She makes things up as she goes. She has disrespected our fallen soldiers. She is nothing but a bitter old crotch.
Who just ran circles around you. Mayne keep your mouth shut about things you know less than nothing about, and you will avoid getting thoroughly embarrassed by "bitter old crotches", you stupid ****.
I noticed you dont have much to add. Not to mention, I see you get slapped down on a regular basis.

This is coming from some guy who supports the efforts to overturn and election on zero legal merit? When does one consider the country first exactly?
I like how Impeached Trump told people to vote twice but then complains of voter fraud after he loses the election.

The ones busy exposing their insides to the sunlight were too busy dying to vote I guess.

REPUBLICANS ---Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? The trump morons on this board are frighteningly ignorant. Have you bothered to read how an absentee vote is accounted for in GA? Of course not, that would take a little work and would inevitably crush you insane suspicions and you couldn't bear that. The rules are actually written and available to anyone who chooses to read them. I notice your dumb ass hasn't tried to answer the most basic questions associated with the conspiracy you allege:
1. Who was the ringleader? Who organized and coordinated it?
2. How many people did they recruit in each state to pull it off?
3. Why did the voter logs correspond so closely with the actual vote?
4. Why did recounts mirror the original votes? Keep in mind morons, the recounts were
done by hand and you vaunted "computer scam" could not be brought into the
equation.
5. Do dead people only vote for Democrats? You seem to know so much about dead
dead people voting.
6. Who helps you get dressed in the morning?

You're total idiot's

REPUBLICANS ---Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? The trump morons on this board are frighteningly ignorant. Have you bothered to read how an absentee vote is accounted for in GA? Of course not, that would take a little work and would inevitably crush you insane suspicions and you couldn't bear that. The rules are actually written and available to anyone who chooses to read them. I notice your dumb ass hasn't tried to answer the most basic questions associated with the conspiracy you allege:
1. Who was the ringleader? Who organized and coordinated it?
2. How many people did they recruit in each state to pull it off?
3. Why did the voter logs correspond so closely with the actual vote?
4. Why did recounts mirror the original votes? Keep in mind morons, the recounts were
done by hand and you vaunted "computer scam" could not be brought into the
equation.
5. Do dead people only vote for Democrats? You seem to know so much about dead
dead people voting.
6. Who helps you get dressed in the morning?

You're total idiot's

I can answer on behalf of all wingnuts. It was superjew George Soros and his jewy Alanskiy ways.

Then why did the Texas lawsuit say that the fraud which was committed was “undetectable”?

you assured us that it would be.

the “evidence” didn’t show what you told us was going on. They said there was no voter fraud.

You told us Benghazi was a crime over and over again

Quit your bullshit lying. None of these are true. I assured you of nothing. Everything you said is false. You're either a pathological liar or an idiot.

I just took this from an article I read about Georgia:

",,,rejected by the Fulton County Superior Court because the paperwork was improperly completed and it lacked the appropriate filing fees.

The case was subsequently appealed directly to the state Supreme Court, asking justices to consider the case before Monday’s meeting of the Electoral College. In a brief order, justices wrote that “petitioners have not shown that this is one of those extremely rare cases that would invoke our original jurisdiction.”

So typical. I don't know what they mean by "improper paperwork" or lacking a filing fee, but it sounds like the usual BS: a technical excuse to dismiss the case--- how do you file a case with someone without the appropriate fee? Someone took the paperwork, didn't check it for mistakes and didn't tell them the fee was unpaid or something, then the Superior Court says: AHHA, we got you on a technicality? What kind of way is that to protect our elections? I find it hard to believe that lawyers doing this wouldn't know how to fill out papers or would know or be told what the fee was, they all know there is a fee, what were they told, the wrong number so they were 12 cents short?

Nor do I know what a court means by rejecting a case, how do you show something to "invoke original jurisdiction?"

Even if mistakes were made, these are the kind of lame ass bullshit technical legalize games you play when your trying NOT to get at the truth. So the statements that these cases are "baseless" just doesn't fly muster with t he American people, we are being gamed by the courts to BLOCK these cases from being heard, not because they lack proof of the fraud.
nigga please.

DENIED

Yet again
Denied on the basis of standing...as if Texas and the others states that signed onto the Texas suit have no
compelling legal interest in keeping a fraudulent criminal takeover of the presidency from happening.

The Supreme Court is a sham. It's is illegitimate. It is shameful activism in this supposed nation of laws.
lol. your tantrum is adorable. fact free and witless.

No you don't.
Yes I do.

I'm right. You're wrong. You're always wrong.

It's your lot in life.

Well that's the same standard of evidence you apply to everything. I want it to be this way and it is. Facts, evidence and truth be damned.

This is why I live in a well governed country, which is getting through this pandemic with the least disease, death, and economic displacement in the first world, despite the fact that we have a Liberal federal government, and Conservative governments in 7 of our 10 provinces.

And you live in the shithole of the first world, governed by a power mad narcisscist who is hell bent on destroying the country. Even worse, you voted for him.

I've followed this thread. Posters have offered up facts, reality, logic and reason. You have responded with insults, abuse, and given us your full benefit of both your intellect and humanity. There's not much of either in any of your posts.

lol. your tantrum is adorable. fact free and witless.
Is that supposed to piss me off? Because you are so stupid and pathetic I can't even work up any anger.
In fact just posting these few words seems like a waste of effort on you.
That's right. you need your energy to get from the couch to the fridge, dunce.

did you hear? joe Biden will be your president. he won a landslide victory in free and fair elections. the fairest elections ever, as decided by reality, math, decency, courts on every level, and even by your mom.

No you don't.
Yes I do.

I'm right. You're wrong. You're always wrong.

It's your lot in life.

Well that's the same standard of evidence you apply to everything. I want it to be this way and it is. Facts, evidence and truth be damned.

This is why I live in a well governed country, which is getting through this pandemic with the least disease, death, and economic displacement in the first world, despite the fact that we have a Liberal federal government, and Conservative governments in 7 of our 10 provinces.

And you live in the shithole of the first world, governed by a power mad narcisscist who is hell bent on destroying the country. Even worse, you voted for him.

I've followed this thread. Posters have offered up facts, reality, logic and reason. You have responded with insults, abuse, and given us your full benefit of both your intellect and humanity. There's not much of either in any of your posts.
You know when the time comes your children/grandchildren must be played with. Their orifices tingled as the adults get their jollies. You support that. I do not. I only tell you and you disbelieve..

Reported

did you hear? joe Biden will be your president. he won a landslide victory in free and fair elections. the fairest elections ever, as decided by reality, math, decency, courts on every level, and even by your mom.
Jerk yourself off. I won't help you.

Jerk yourself off. I won't help you.
and i thought we were friends.

where are those new lawsuits that were to be filed at scotus? surely you can cough up the docket numbers.

The traitors,the scum lose
Supreme court REJECTS - Supreme Court rejects Texas’ bid to overturn Joe Biden’s election, handing decisive blow to Trump
(Read the motions here. Watch for the Supreme Court opinion here.)

Supreme Court rejects Texas’ bid to overturn Joe Biden’s election, handing decisive blow to Trump
Ruling lifts uncertainty ahead of Monday’s Electoral College votes in AG Ken Paxton’s attack on elections in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.
Updated at 5:37 p.m. with court ruling
WASHINGTON – The US Supreme Court finalized the ouster of President Donald Trump late Friday, soundly rejecting a demand from Texas to nullify 10.4 million votes in four states that put President-elect Joe Biden over the top.
Seventeen states that Trump carried had backed Texas’ request, while 25 others, including two where Biden was victorious, had filed motions opposing the idea that one state can meddle in another’s elections.
The ruling lifts the biggest cloud of uncertainty ahead of Monday’s Electoral College vote.

Texas had asked the court effectively to nullify 10.4 million votes in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin, depriving Biden of 62 electoral votes, suggesting the court authorize the legislatures in those states – all controlled by Republicans, to choose electors instead.
Trump and a half-dozen other states have asked permission to join Texas’ lawsuit. And 17 states in all, all controlled by Republicans, have told the Supreme Court they support Texas’ cause.

Time is short for a ruling.
The Electoral College meets on Dec. 14 after presidential elections. Biden topped Trump 306-232. The only remaining formality comes Jan. 6, when Congress votes on whether to accept the Electoral College vote.
The four states whose elections Texas is trying to overturn filed scathing rebuttals at the Supreme Court.
“Texas’s effort to get this Court to pick the next President has no basis in law or fact. The Court should not abide this seditious abuse of the judicial process, and should send a clear and unmistakable signal that such abuse must never be replicated,” Pennsylvania argued in its motion, deriding Texas’ “bogus claims” of cheating, fraud and ballot manipulation.

I just love the language here...So, now I guess we will see the criminalization of Conservative politics...If you can call trying to abide by the letter of the Constitution, "sedicious", then what's next? Jailing those who refuse to become progressives?
Using lies to overthrow the results of a lawful election is Sedition

What lies?

The traitors,the scum lose
Supreme court REJECTS - Supreme Court rejects Texas’ bid to overturn Joe Biden’s election, handing decisive blow to Trump

Supreme Court rejects Texas’ bid to overturn Joe Biden’s election, handing decisive blow to Trump
Ruling lifts uncertainty ahead of Monday’s Electoral College votes in AG Ken Paxton’s attack on elections in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.
Updated at 5:37 p.m. with court ruling
WASHINGTON – The US Supreme Court finalized the ouster of President Donald Trump late Friday, soundly rejecting a demand from Texas to nullify 10.4 million votes in four states that put President-elect Joe Biden over the top.
Seventeen states that Trump carried had backed Texas’ request, while 25 others, including two where Biden was victorious, had filed motions opposing the idea that one state can meddle in another’s elections.
The ruling lifts the biggest cloud of uncertainty ahead of Monday’s Electoral College vote.

Texas had asked the court effectively to nullify 10.4 million votes in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin, depriving Biden of 62 electoral votes, suggesting the court authorize the legislatures in those states – all controlled by Republicans, to choose electors instead.
Trump and a half-dozen other states have asked permission to join Texas’ lawsuit. And 17 states in all, all controlled by Republicans, have told the Supreme Court they support Texas’ cause.

Time is short for a ruling.
The Electoral College meets on Dec. 14 after presidential elections. Biden topped Trump 306-232. The only remaining formality comes Jan. 6, when Congress votes on whether to accept the Electoral College vote.
The four states whose elections Texas is trying to overturn filed scathing rebuttals at the Supreme Court.
“Texas’s effort to get this Court to pick the next President has no basis in law or fact. The Court should not abide this seditious abuse of the judicial process, and should send a clear and unmistakable signal that such abuse must never be replicated,” Pennsylvania argued in its motion, deriding Texas’ “bogus claims” of cheating, fraud and ballot manipulation.

I just love the language here...So, now I guess we will see the criminalization of Conservative politics...If you can call trying to abide by the letter of the Constitution, "sedicious", then what's next? Jailing those who refuse to become progressives?
Using lies to overthrow the results of a lawful election is Sedition

And to think 126 House Pugs signed onto this POS. Sedition indeed - They all need to be tarred, feathered and publicly humiliated.

You‘d love to do that to any Trump voter wouldn’t you? Healing the divide indeed.

Yeah, armed Rump militias only plot to kidnap governors and hang out outside their homes.
Give 'em a break!
No weasel governors have been killed so far

possibly because they demand that the few remaining police officers to protect them instead of the public

Tell your minions to please not act out.
Even electors have been death-threatened and will need security to and from.
Y'all are quite disgusting and dangerous - Really, y'all are! :omg:

You should watch your back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back