SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ain;t over dude, not even close.
Everyone who ever does business with Donald Trump ends up in court trying to get rid of him, and ends up paying him vast sums of money to leave and go away.

Why don't you STFU and go back home to your own country? Because you know JACK SHIT about ours. Are you claiming now that you've reviewed every business dealing in Trump's life? My Uncle did business with Trump in the late 70s - early 80s and a better businessman he never met.

You know less than nothing and only make a fool out of yourself here.

I know a whole fuck of a lot more about this stuff than you do. Other than slavishly praising Trump, you've never posted anything of value about business, finance or law - the things I made my living working with for 50 years.

I worked in big money construction for 20 years - doing purchases, development deals and sales. My office was next door to Trump Tower Toronto, and I watched it go up, and saw how Trump did business. Trump Tower Toronto is the only 10+ story condominium to have gone bankrupt in Toronto in more than 20 years. In a city where the average development/pre-sale phase is 2 years, it took 8 years for Trump to break ground after his initial opening of the sales office, in 1999. Construction was completed in a fairly timely way, but the hotel was expensive, and quite frankly, there are much nicer places to stay in Toronto, for much less money that Trump was charging. The hotel opened in 2012, and went bankrupt 4 years later. Another triumph for the Trump Corporation.

What the fuck do YOU bring to the discussion? What knowledge of international law and finance do you have to add to the discussion? Do you have any business cred or chops at all? All I see you do is insult people who disagree with you while doing nothing to further the discussion or the information being brought to it.
I worked in big money construction for 20 years
40 years of working in banking and law has rendered me devoid of all feelings.
Wow looks like you got slapped down again. Such a nasty old woman
Up to 60 years of experience so far. One could easily conclude the odor coming from that smelly old crotch might be diluting your judgment.

Wrong again fuck-boi. I spent 40 years working in banking, finance and law - the last 20 years of which was spent working for large Bay Street firms, working on commercial real estate deals and development. That included financing the construction of the Town of the Blue Mountains, construction loands for numberous high rise condominiums of the type Donald Trump builds. For My last year in Toronto, I spent working for a boutique law firm which basically had one client: the largest residential real estate developer in North America. My role in that firm was corporate governance, but I was frequently called in to work on municipal development agreements - the deals developers make with municipalities, for the installation of infrastructure, roadways, sidewalks, street lighting, sewage and utility hook ups, as well as registration of easements and cost sharing agreements for large projects.

I did a 6 month "untendered government contract" to clean up construction liens and holdbacks with Ontario Realty Corporation which was a 6 month course in every way in which dishonest contractors like Donald Trump can scam everyone they meet in big money construction, if they are less than honest. And my favourite lawyer in private practice also had a condo-building client a Toronto building inspector once called "the worst builder in Toronto".

There's a lot of back and forthing based on density, with municipalities requiring a portion of the lands for parks and schools, in large scale developments, and trade-offs on installation costs and lands to be deeded back to the municipality upon completion.

Ask me anything about corruption in big money real estate. I've seen it all. Trump is the most brazen con-man in all of real estate construction, and the least successful builder. All his deals end with him being fired from management of the property, and owners cheering as his name is taken off the building. Oh - and Trump suing them for firing him.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.

Everyone who ever does business with Donald Trump ends up in court trying to get rid of him, and ends up paying him vast sums of money to leave and go away.

Why don't you STFU and go back home to your own country? Because you know JACK SHIT about ours. Are you claiming now that you've reviewed every business dealing in Trump's life? My Uncle did business with Trump in the late 70s - early 80s and a better businessman he never met.

I know a whole fuck of a lot more about this stuff than you do. Other than slavishly praising Trump, you've never posted anything of value about business, finance or law - the things I made my living working with for 50 years.

I worked in big money construction for 20 years - doing purchases, development deals and sales. My office was next door to Trump Tower Toronto, and I watched it go up, and saw how Trump did business. Trump Tower Toronto is the only 10+ story condominium to have gone bankrupt in Toronto in more than 20 years. In a city where the average development/pre-sale phase is 2 years, it took 8 years for Trump to break ground after his initial opening of the sales office, in 1999. Construction was completed in a fairly timely way, but the hotel was expensive, and quite frankly, there are much nicer places to stay in Toronto, for much less money that Trump was charging. The hotel opened in 2012, and went bankrupt 4 years later. Another triumph for the Trump Corporation.

What the fuck do YOU bring to the discussion? What knowledge of international law and finance do you have to add to the discussion? Do you have any business cred or chops at all? All I see you do is insult people who disagree with you while doing nothing to further the discussion or the information being brought to it.
Up to 60 years of experience so far. One could easily conclude the odor coming from that smelly old crotch might be diluting your judgment.

Wrong again fuck-boi. I spent 40 years working in banking, finance and law - the last 20 years of which was spent working for large Bay Street firms, working on commercial real estate deals and development. That included financing the construction of the Town of the Blue Mountains, construction loands for numberous high rise condominiums of the type Donald Trump builds. For My last year in Toronto, I spent working for a boutique law firm which basically had one client: the largest residential real estate developer in North America. My role in that firm was corporate governance, but I was frequently called in to work on municipal development agreements - the deals developers make with municipalities, for the installation of infrastructure, roadways, sidewalks, street lighting, sewage and utility hook ups, as well as registration of easements and cost sharing agreements for large projects.

I did a 6 month "untendered government contract" to clean up construction liens and holdbacks with Ontario Realty Corporation which was a 6 month course in every way in which dishonest contractors like Donald Trump can scam everyone they meet in big money construction, if they are less than honest. And my favourite lawyer in private practice also had a condo-building client a Toronto building inspector once called "the worst builder in Toronto".

There's a lot of back and forthing based on density, with municipalities requiring a portion of the lands for parks and schools, in large scale developments, and trade-offs on installation costs and lands to be deeded back to the municipality upon completion.

Ask me anything about corruption in big money real estate. I've seen it all. Trump is the most brazen con-man in all of real estate construction, and the least successful builder. All his deals end with him being fired from management of the property, and owners cheering as his name is taken off the building. Oh - and Trump suing them for firing him.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Im sorry I didnt hear ya, whatcha say ?

DENIED

Yet again
Denied on the basis of standing...as if Texas and the others states that signed onto the Texas suit have no
compelling legal interest in keeping a fraudulent criminal takeover of the presidency from happening.

The Supreme Court is a sham. It's is illegitimate. It is shameful activism in this supposed nation of laws.

That wasn't what was being alleged, or what the law suit sought to do. It was being alleged by Texas that the manner in which these four states conducted their elections was deleterous to the rights of voters in Texas, and that as a result, ALL of the votes in these four states should be tossed out.

The Court, quite rightfully, said that Texas doesn't have the right to tell other states how to run their elections. That said elections were conducted in accordance with the laws of their respective states, and Texas can't object to the manner in which the election is being run, after it's over with and done.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
She took you to school and back and even changed your diaper along the way.

Still light years better than the blob.
Biden will be a terrible president

You voted for the worst president in American history. Twice. Even after he crashed the economy and killed a quarter of a million people, you voted for him again.

You have no room to say that anyone will be a terrible president after voting for Trump.

He didn’t crash the economy genious. COVID crashed the entire world’s economy and, in case you haven’t noticed, the US has one of fastest recovery rates from that crash. Trump was by far the best president the US has had since Reagan. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, Obama was by far the worst, but Biden/Harris will likely take the throne. Biden is demented and crooked and Harris just plain left-wing nuts.
LOLOL

Jobs:
Obama... +12 million
Trump....... -3 million

GDP:
Obama... +1.9%
Trump.... +1.0%

Debt:
Obama... +9.3 trillion in 8 years
Trump.... +7.4 trillion in 4 years

Psychotic:
Trump was the best president since Reagan and Obama was the worst.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Did did nothing but changer her story from the references I posted. I should have saved them. She makes things up as she goes. She has disrespected our fallen soldiers. She is nothing but a bitter old crotch.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Did did nothing but changer her story from the references I posted. I should have saved them. She makes things up as she goes. She has disrespected our fallen soldiers. She is nothing but a bitter old crotch.
Who just ran circles around you. Maybe keep your mouth shut about things you know less than nothing about, and you will avoid getting thoroughly embarrassed by "bitter old crotches", you stupid ****.

DENIED

Republicans humiliated once again

do you have any idea what lack of standing means? the court did not dismiss on merit, the dismissed on the theory that you cannot sue someone unless you are personally harmed by their actions or inactions. It was a dodge and a delay.
Alito and Thomas got it right, the others wimped out for fear of personal retaliation against them by the enemies of the constitution.

this is not over, the millions who protested in DC saturday, are just a sample of the angry americans who will not tolerate a corrupt election system.
Millions??

You mean a few thousand rightards?

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Who just ran circles around you. Mayne keep your mouth shut about things you know less than nothing about, and you will avoid getting thoroughly embarrassed by "bitter old crotches", you stupid ****.
I noticed you dont have much to add. Not to mention, I see you get slapped down on a regular basis.

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
Who just ran circles around you. Mayne keep your mouth shut about things you know less than nothing about, and you will avoid getting thoroughly embarrassed by "bitter old crotches", you stupid ****.
I noticed you dont have much to add. Not to mention, I see you get slapped down on a regular basis.

This is coming from some guy who supports the efforts to overturn and election on zero legal merit? When does one consider the country first exactly?

No one with the intelligence above a child could possibly look at the massive body of evidence in this election fraud and conclude that it was totally aboveboard much less the most straight up election of all time. T

From that massive body of evidence Why not devote your posts to defining the actual extent and specifics of fraud that you say took place this last cycle.

Surely since Sidney unleashed the KRAKEN a couple of weeks ago, all the evidence must be known and written up somewhere.

Why don’t you post the evidence that only TRUMP voters are allowed to see?

they have hundreds of signed under oath affidavits from americans who witnessed vote fraud. Not one of those has been reviewed by any court. But an unnamed whistleblower who signed nothing can touch off an impeachment??????????????????

And the minute these "sworn affidavits" have one snowball's chance of landing in front of a judge...you'll see them disappear quicker than Trump after the election.
It's over. And Trump knows it is too. He's just wringing every last penny he can out of the millions of willing lemmings who will open their wallets for him gladly.
The ones that were introduced in court cases were dismissed for lacking evidence.

That wasn't what was being alleged, or what the law suit sought to do. It was being alleged by Texas that the manner in which these four states conducted their elections was deleterous to the rights of voters in Texas, and that as a result, ALL of the votes in these four states should be tossed out.

The Court, quite rightfully, said that Texas doesn't have the right to tell other states how to run their elections. That said elections were conducted in accordance with the laws of their respective states, and Texas can't object to the manner in which the election is being run, after it's over with and done.
You may like to believe you are sharp and on top of things but you are not.
As a remedy the Texas suit never asked for all votes from the Gang of Four states to be tossed out.
Furthermore the laws under which those four states where running their elections were improper and illegal
because those laws were never approved by the state legislatures of any of the states involved.

And as a topper the ruling from the court that said Texas and twenty other states supporting the suit
had no compelling interest in was specious, absurd and totally lacking in merit. It was a joke.

I mean, it's only the presidency of the United States of America the court is claiming Texas had no vital interest in seeing was legitimately and fairly contested.

Could anything be more asinine and bizarre? The court covered for the illegitimate theft by Joe Biden
of the presidency of the nation. For supposedly being so concerned about being seen as a fair and
legitimate arbiter of laws they have totally made themselves irrelevant to half of the nation.

And which half suffered as a result? Not the half that followed the law. The half that lied, connived
and cheated their way to "victory". It's impossible not come to the conclusion the court was
actively backing the theft of of office of the presidency.

Last edited:

Or bankruptcy. Or both.
And the self soothing portion of tonight's "Trump cultist gets taken to school and back" episode begins...

You voted for the worst president in American history.
You are only a canadian so this topic is none of your business
LOL

Dayum, she bitch-slapped you down so hard, that now you're asking her to shut up and mind her own business.

:lmao:

Canada is way ahead on both vaccinations and economic recovery. There are all kinds of new job opportunities in the "new normal". Jobless benefits and income supports for those affected by the pandemic, as well as eviction moratoriums have all been extended into 2021, And we all got a schedule for our vaccinations before they started shipping them. I'm in group 2 - Nursing home residents and healthcare staff are group 1. Group 2 is at risk older people and essential workers. That's me. Trudeau has already purchased enough serum to vaccinate all Canadians.

You know, when Dumb Donald turned down Pfizer's offer of a million doses. We bought all we could get - from everyone. We've had the lowest damage to our economy, and we continue to benefit economically from the political instability in the US.

European and Asian companies looking for a North American location are choosing Canada because we have one of the best educated work forces in the world (see education rankings), universal health care, infrastructure including access to broadband and WIFI throughout the nation, cheap energy, and good goverance, leading to political stability.

But hey, pay no attention to us. What do we know? We're just clueless Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back