Biden maybe sworn in January 20th

Biden was elected by the Electoral College by then and confirmed by the House, so yes he is the President of the United States of America no matter how much Trump and his voting base deny this reality!

How does it feel to be like those that said Trump was not their President?

For me you look as ridiculous as those morons did the last four years!

Hey dimbulb if Biden won straight up, okay. I don't like the sob like I did not like Clinton or BO, but they did not block poll watchers from being in on the count, using Chinese communist Dominion software to switch a certain votes from Trump to Biden. So go choke on it.

24 states used Dominion, and yet only four states this occurred in according to the OAN and Newsmax watching crowds...

I know, Trump told you he was cheated and so you believe it is true...

Hey dimbulb if Biden won straight up, okay. I don't like the sob like I did not like Clinton or BO, but they did not block poll watchers from being in on the count, using Chinese communist Dominion software to switch a certain votes from Trump to Biden. So go choke on it.
Get help for your BDS.
No help needed, Biden and demrats stole this one so go you and Chinese commies go F yourselves or each other, I could care less.

Get help for your BDS.
No help needed, Biden and demrats stole this one so go you and Chinese commies go F yourselves or each other, I could care less.
No one is better friend To the Chinese than Trump and Trumpers.

Get help for your BDS.
This was fraud and you approve.
Besides, Biden ain’t gonna be potus. It’s gonna be the ho that you and 96% of democrats rejected. You’re a hypocrite.

24 states used Dominion, and yet only four states this occurred in according to the OAN and Newsmax watching crowds...

Save it genius. I hope you and the crooked assholes choke on it. I had no use for Clinton or BO but they did win basically straight up. This is was an outright theft.

Get help for your BDS.
No one is better friend To the Chinese than Trump and Trumpers.
Dream on.

Get help for your BDS.
Besides, Biden ain’t gonna be potus. It’s gonna be the ho that you and 96% of democrats rejected. You’re a hypocrite.
Poor baby....what color is the sky in your world?

Save it genius. I hope you and the crooked assholes choke on it. I had no use for Clinton or BO but they did win basically straight up. This is was an outright theft.

No it wasn’t and that is why the USSC is not even ruling in Trump favor...

Get help for your BDS.
Poor baby....what color is the sky in your world?
A whole better than the bs you are shoveling.

Forum List

Back