SCOTT RITTER: we're in a moment when one mistake could start a nuclear war

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
According to western MS presstitute whores Scott Ritter is a Nazi, Friend of Putin and paid by him troll, an idiot, a racist, an antisemite, a fascist etc. etc. etc.
Anyone who's against nuclear WWIII is an enemy of masonic satanist who want to destroy our planet

Margaret Flowers (MF): You’re listening to Clearing the FOG, speaking, truth to expose the forces of greed, with Margaret Flowers. And now I turn to my guest, Scott Ritter. Scott is a former Marine intelligence officer who served in the former Soviet Union. He was also a Chief Inspector for the United Nations in Iraq in the early 1990s and was a critic of the US war in Iraq. Now he has been speaking out, writing, and providing an important analysis of the situation in Ukraine. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me again, Scott.

Scott Ritter (SR):
Well, thank you very much for inviting me.

MF: We last spoke in April and at that point, Russia was characterizing the conflict in Ukraine as a special military operation. Given the recent events, including the vote for four regions of Ukraine, Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson to join the Russian Federation, has that changed the nature of the conflict?

So, the American people need to wake up because otherwise we’re going to give our future over to a political Elite and economic Elite who are going to do everything possible to preserve what they have for as long as possible, even if at the end it means the destruction of everything that they purport to be trying to save.

MF: Thank you so much for all that you’re doing to be the voice of reason out there to clarify all of this for the public. This is a really critical time and I think that we need to be having these discussions more and more about the role of the United States, how things are shifting and how we need to be moving towards more cooperative diplomacy, not military domination of the world. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me today.

According to western MS presstitute whores Scott Ritter is a Nazi, Friend of Putin and paid by him troll, an idiot, a racist, an antisemite, a fascist etc. etc. etc.
Anyone who's against nuclear WWIII is an enemy of masonic satanist who want to destroy our planet

Margaret Flowers (MF): You’re listening to Clearing the FOG, speaking, truth to expose the forces of greed, with Margaret Flowers. And now I turn to my guest, Scott Ritter. Scott is a former Marine intelligence officer who served in the former Soviet Union. He was also a Chief Inspector for the United Nations in Iraq in the early 1990s and was a critic of the US war in Iraq. Now he has been speaking out, writing, and providing an important analysis of the situation in Ukraine. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me again, Scott.

Scott Ritter (SR):

MF: We last spoke in April and at that point, Russia was characterizing the conflict in Ukraine as a special military operation. Given the recent events, including the vote for four regions of Ukraine, Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson to join the Russian Federation, has that changed the nature of the conflict?

So, the American people need to wake up because otherwise we’re going to give our future over to a political Elite and economic Elite who are going to do everything possible to preserve what they have for as long as possible, even if at the end it means the destruction of everything that they purport to be trying to save.

MF: Thank you so much for all that you’re doing to be the voice of reason out there to clarify all of this for the public. This is a really critical time and I think that we need to be having these discussions more and more about the role of the United States, how things are shifting and how we need to be moving towards more cooperative diplomacy, not military domination of the world. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me today.

1666551889965.png

Fear mongering before the elections.

The usual Republican tactic to make people vote GOP.

Will it work this time?

Stay tuned. :)

Ritter is a very isolated voice of truth in America. I expected that he would have been assassinated or at least silenced in some other way by now.

One voice saying that it's America's war against Russia has become so hugely damaging to the US propaganda blitz.

How can the world get Trump back as probably the best hope of stopping America?

Ritter is a very isolated voice of truth in America. I expected that he would have been assassinated or at least silenced in some other way by now.

One voice saying that it's America's war against Russia has become so hugely damaging to the US propaganda blitz.

How can the world get Trump back as probably the best hope of stopping America?

Trump is the same masonic satanist like another ones

Trump is the same masonic satanist like another ones
I see Trump as perhaps the best hope that America will back off and avoid a possible nuclear war.

The big misconception is that Americans have accepted the lie that it's not America's war with Russia.

Scott Ritter (SR):

we came close w/the Cuban missal crisis

~S~

Scott Ridder is featured on Russian news almost as much as Kremlin useful idiot Tucker Carlson.

Scott Ritter (SR):

and the great cornholio is leading

Ritter is among several Americans who have allegedly had their names placed on a hit list by the Ukrainian government:

Ukrainian “Hit list” Publishes names and addresses of alleged “Russian propagandists:” Turns out to be based not in Ukraine but in Langley VA where CIA headquarters is located | MR Online

"Under Public Law 117-128, the U.S. Congress is funding an organization called Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation (CCD), whose professed purpose, according to its website, is to 'counter Russian disinformation.'

"But its real purpose may be to create the equivalent of a 'fatwah list' of alleged traitors whom patriotic Americans and/or Ukrainians will feel they have a green light to assassinate."

Ritter is among several Americans who have allegedly had their names placed on a hit list by the Ukrainian government:

Ukrainian “Hit list” Publishes names and addresses of alleged “Russian propagandists:” Turns out to be based not in Ukraine but in Langley VA where CIA headquarters is located | MR Online

"Under Public Law 117-128, the U.S. Congress is funding an organization called Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation (CCD), whose professed purpose, according to its website, is to 'counter Russian disinformation.'

"But its real purpose may be to create the equivalent of a 'fatwah list' of alleged traitors whom patriotic Americans and/or Ukrainians will feel they have a green light to assassinate."
Thanks for the information. I'll keep it in mind and hope to check it out.
My main point to make is that it's America's war with Russia.

Both sides appear to have enough determination to win, or at least not lose, to take it all the way to nuclear war.

A worthwhile discussion could be had around that!

Would you agree America is currently fighting Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood?
That could be but I think it's an exaggeration, even though the intent of the statement isn't missed.
I take it as another statement that it's another American proxy war.

Would you agree that America intends it as the culmination of all of its wars?
At least until America starts on China.

Would you agree that America intends it as the culmination of all of its wars?
At least until America starts on China.
Thirty years ago I was sufficiently naive to believe in the peace dividend.
Now I know better.
US capitalism can not function without enemies, war, and debt.
When global de-dollarization reaches a critical mass, it will become economically impossible to support hundreds of foreign military bases.
Perhaps that will end US imperialism?

Forum List

Back