SCOTT RITTER: we're in a moment when one mistake could start a nuclear war

Who needs fear tactics?

View attachment 714529

The Dems are doomed.
Over the past 40 years, polls have consistently found that a solid majority of Americans have not been happy with the direction of our nation. Actually American's dissatisfaction with the direction of the country goes back even further into the 60's. There are only a few brief instances where more than 50% of Americans thought we going in the right direction.

One theory that does explain American dissatisfaction and pessimistic view is that 75% of what appears in the new media is bad and social media only amplifies it. I looked at the ten newest threads on this board and 9 of them were really bad news. When most of what we hear and see about the country is negative, our attitude toward the direction of the country is going be negative.

Last edited:
Over the past 40 years, polls have consistently found that a solid majority of Americans have not been happy with the direction of our nation. Actually American's dissatisfaction with the direction of the country goes back even further into the 60's. There are only a few brief instances where more than 50% of Americans thought we going in the right direction.

One theory that does explain American dissatisfaction and pessimistic view is that 75% of what appears in the new media is bad and social media only amplifies it. I looked at the ten newest threads on this board and 9 of them were really bad news. When most of what we hear and see about the country is negative, our attitude toward the direction of the country is going be negative.

What typically happens to the party in power when the number is -40% two weeks before a midterm?

According to western MS presstitute whores Scott Ritter is a Nazi, Friend of Putin and paid by him troll, an idiot, a racist, an antisemite, a fascist etc. etc. etc.
Anyone who's against nuclear WWIII is an enemy of masonic satanist who want to destroy our planet

Margaret Flowers (MF): You’re listening to Clearing the FOG, speaking, truth to expose the forces of greed, with Margaret Flowers. And now I turn to my guest, Scott Ritter. Scott is a former Marine intelligence officer who served in the former Soviet Union. He was also a Chief Inspector for the United Nations in Iraq in the early 1990s and was a critic of the US war in Iraq. Now he has been speaking out, writing, and providing an important analysis of the situation in Ukraine. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me again, Scott.

Scott Ritter (SR):
Well, thank you very much for inviting me.

MF: We last spoke in April and at that point, Russia was characterizing the conflict in Ukraine as a special military operation. Given the recent events, including the vote for four regions of Ukraine, Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson to join the Russian Federation, has that changed the nature of the conflict?

So, the American people need to wake up because otherwise we’re going to give our future over to a political Elite and economic Elite who are going to do everything possible to preserve what they have for as long as possible, even if at the end it means the destruction of everything that they purport to be trying to save.

MF: Thank you so much for all that you’re doing to be the voice of reason out there to clarify all of this for the public. This is a really critical time and I think that we need to be having these discussions more and more about the role of the United States, how things are shifting and how we need to be moving towards more cooperative diplomacy, not military domination of the world. Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me today.

Stop whoring for Russia, and we won't have a nuclear war, vatnyk.

ahhahahahahahhHH.jpg

Forum List

Back