Scotland loses indyref2

A tool? ... Like your own middle finger? ... Tip: You don't have to do this. Use toilet paper. A decadent western invention - but nevertheless a very good idea.

So, you’ve got nothing. You can’t even admit that you were wrong and you don’t grasp the idiomatic expression that you are a tool. (No, you hapless hump, the “t” is not a typo.)

Toddle off, now, ya little bitch.

So, you’ve got nothing. You can’t even admit that you were wrong and you don’t grasp the idiomatic expression that you are a tool. (No, you hapless hump, the “t” is not a typo.)

Toddle off, now, ya little bitch.

And you are really sure Scotland is an own continent on Aldebaran IV and governed from pharao Blödmann the first?

Well well well Tommy Tainant , yet another ex-NHS worker you will hate. Went to a job yesterday to do some repairs at an 81 years old apartment. She did her nursing days down in Lancaster. She said there's nothing wrong with the funding in the NHS, it suffers from top heavy (too many chiefs and not enough braves). She said the Matron used to run the hospital, now it's in the hands of a number overpaid managers.

I bet you're pissed. But it's the same problem with state owned services, inefficient, but the gullible always come out with the opposite shite and believe any other party than the Tories can fix it by throwing money at it.

Well well well Tommy Tainant , yet another ex-NHS worker you will hate. Went to a job yesterday to do some repairs at an 81 years old apartment. She did her nursing days down in Lancaster. She said there's nothing wrong with the funding in the NHS, it suffers from top heavy (too many chiefs and not enough braves). She said the Matron used to run the hospital, now it's in the hands of a number overpaid managers.

I bet you're pissed. But it's the same problem with state owned services, inefficient, but the gullible always come out with the opposite shite and believe any other party than the Tories can fix it by throwing money at it.
Thanks for your anecdotal nonsense. we heard the same shit during brexit.
My favourite was that immigrants had a secret code for the tills in Tesco. You swallowed that as well.

4BC0D23F-3A9D-4EAA-9073-755B00C3B898.jpeg

Thanks for your anecdotal nonsense. we heard the same shit during brexit.
My favourite was that immigrants had a secret code for the tills in Tesco. You swallowed that as well.
Every NHS employee, current and past, say the same old stuff about the NHS; adequate funding, too many chiefs too few Indians, inefficient. And Leftwing bellends like you peddle the same old deluded shit, dragging the NHS down, sticking up for strikers, and blaming a party for your retardism.

Forum List

Back