Today’s Dylan Dreyer Explains Why She’s ‘Totally Fine’ Showering With Her 3 Sons

There is an epidemic of adult women exposing and pursuing underaged boys. The laws are very lenient when it comes to women having sex with minors.
None of it is good.....but there are different levels of sexual abuse.

I remember Oprah actually praising the act, saying boys would like someone playing with their pecker.

The problem is doing it with someone when they're too young destroys their childhood.

And a man doing it to a boy is about the worse thing possible.
Yet Oprah thought it was okay.

When does this become child abuse?
No adult should shower naked with any child, opposite sex or not, starting at age 4 or maybe 5.

It should have when Biden showered with Ashley

Imagine if Trump had showered with his daughter when she was seven. Dylan Dreyer and her fellow "journalists" would have been all over it.

Well seven is absolutely to old.

Anyone here shower with their children? I mean besides toddler age?

If you have? Seek professional help

Not at that age, I don't think?? I dunno? This never came up when i was a kid...

When do children first have sexual thoughts? Is there some sort of age range when that happens? The hubby and I were unable to have children, so I'm no expert on any of this...

I knew a woman who belonged to a group of women who breast fed their children until the children wanted to stop completely which was around the age of 4 yrs old!!! This shocked me!!! But here it is 20 years later and her children turned out to be strong, smart, independent, thinking, healthy children! :dunno:

I agree this is Media inspired normalization with an aid to Biden but mostly to further the “cause” of adults and children being naked together.
In 2004, a while ago granted, I was banned permanently for the following -
“The approach that will be employed is that the rest of the world are oppressors to deny them their special love that the rest of the world does not understand”
That was such an unbelievable and shockingly offensive post just 20 years ago that I was banned
We are past half way there just 20 years later.

I'm repeating what she said. Are you saying she's lying?

View attachment 919483
FB_IMG_1703253246122.jpg

Forum List

Back