Scotland loses indyref2

Why did you lie and state it was Wales ? You are a true brexit liar.
I was giving Wales as a theoretical question, you stupid retarded bellend. Go back to the question, grab a fucking adult, and try again. Why are YOU so fucking THICK?????

Hand on heart, I believe the privilege of voting should be based on IQ. So you just have to pass a simple low IQ test in order to vote. So you would be you fucked.

I was giving Wales as a theoretical question, you stupid retarded bellend. Go back to the question, grab a fucking adult, and try again. Why are YOU so fucking THICK?????

Hand on heart, I believe the privilege of voting should be based on IQ. So you just have to pass a simple low IQ test in order to vote. So you would be you fucked.
No. You were making shit up. In the finest tradition of brexit.

Correct, Scotland didn't vote on Brexit, the UK did.

If you think Scotland is gonna have a hard border with Ireland, you haven't been following the news of this current problem. I don't know what your knowledge is like with geography, but living on the Scottish English border, I'd love to see how customs control is gonna work.

The UK is collective, it wasn't an individualism vote. It's like saying, "My side of the street voted in, the opposite side of the street voted out, we should be allowed in and put up a barrier down the middle of the road".

You've gotta get with the fucking programme here.

Why do you have to use the word "fucking"? What kind of argument is this?

Worry about it.

You are propagandist of something what has nothing to do with you personally. Why? I personally have not any idea about what's the best for Scotland and all Scots - but I think it's their right to make their own decision. If I would be a Scot then I had been a little frustrated about the underhand mentality of British politicians in context of the last referendum in Scotland. The Scots not had been informed very well. But on the other side: Why not to go together with Great Britain into the future of the third millenium? The decision EU xor UK is anyway a very stupid decision. But this is not in the responsibility of the Scots.

Last edited:
You are propagandist of something what has nothing to do with you personally. Why? I personally have not any idea about what's the best for Scotland and all Scots - but I think it's their right to make their own decision. If I would be a Scot then I had been a little frustrated about the underhand mentality of British politicians in context of the last referendum in Scotland. The Scots not had been informed very well. But on the other side: Why not to go together with Great Britain into the future of the third millenium? The decision EU xor UK is anyway a very stupid decision. But this is not in the responsibility of the Scots.

I think yiur a bit incoherent.

And confused. Like seriously. Wtf are you bbbling about?

I think yiur a bit incoherent.

And confused. Like seriously. Wtf are you bbbling about?

I think you don't think. Do you ever read what others say or do you only listen to your "own" propaganda thoughts?

You are now in the step of political propaganda "if you are not able to convince others start to defame them". The next step will be to kill others who do not agree with the "own" opinion.

I think you don't think. Do you ever read what others say or do you only listen to your "own" propaganda thoughts?

You are now in the step of political propaganda "if you are not able to convince others start to defame them". The next step will be to kill others who do not agree with the "own" opinion.
Damn, but you’re stupid.

Hmmm. Yeah.

That is how I recognize your incoherence.

My problem is that you are far from this what I call "philosophical" - and that's not typical for the English or many other European languages which come from the Celtic, Germanic, Latin and/or Greek languages.

I remember in the moment only a man from Azerbaijan who was so far from the basic communication concepts which I know as you are ... and similar strange had been a Red Indian from the Mapuche nation. Your are not so strange as this two people for me - but you are nevertheless very strange. Your senseless use of words is confusing.

Why do you think it makes for any Scot sense to listen to your words?

Last edited:
My problem is that you are far from this what I call "philosophical" - and that's not typical for the English or many other European languages which come from the Celtic, Germanic, Latin and/or Greek languages.

I remember in the moment only a man from Azerbaijan who was so far from the basic communication concepts which I know as you are ... and similar strange had been a Red Indian from the Mapuche nation. Your are not so strange as this two people for me - but you are nevertheless very strange. Your senseless use of words is confusing.

Why do you think it makes for any Scot sense to listen to your words?
You really are unclear.

Anyway, maybe you can tell me which post of mine asked any Scotsman to accept any “advice” I have ever given.

Forum List

Back