Today’s Dylan Dreyer Explains Why She’s ‘Totally Fine’ Showering With Her 3 Sons

Not at that age, I don't think?? I dunno? This never came up when i was a kid...

When do children first have sexual thoughts? Is there some sort of age range when that happens? The hubby and I were unable to have children, so I'm no expert on any of this...

I knew a woman who belonged to a group of women who breast fed their children until the children wanted to stop completely which was around the age of 4 yrs old!!! This shocked me!!! But here it is 20 years later and her children turned out to be strong, smart, independent, thinking, healthy children! :dunno:
Breastfeeding isn't the same as getting buggered by some smelly pervert.

I don't remember when my mom stopped breastfeeding me. Probably before I was out of diapers.

I remember things as early as 2-3 years old.

I remember when my parents gave me my own twin bed. I remember being in the crib before that.
I remember falling out of my twin bed for awhile.
I learned not roll over the same way which caused this to happen.

I also remember being buggered by a grown man when I was 6 and fighting my way out of that.
The smell of that faggot was on me for days.
I also remember being afraid to tell my parents about it.
I never told my parents because they would have called the cops and my big brothers would have killed the sick fuck before the cops got to him.

And if anyone were to say to me that little boys like getting their poop shoot invaded by a big man's prick is most likely going to be spitting teeth.

Breastfeeding isn't the same as getting buggered by some smelly pervert.

I don't remember when my mom stopped breastfeeding me. Probably before I was out of diapers.

I remember things as early as 2-3 years old.

I remember when my parents gave me my own twin bed. I remember being in the crib before that.
I remember falling out of my twin bed for awhile.
I learned not roll over the same way which caused this to happen.

I also remember being buggered by a grown man when I was 6 and fighting my way out of that.
The smell of that faggot was on me for days.
I also remember being afraid to tell my parents about it.
I never told my parents because they would have called the cops and my big brothers would have killed the sick fuck before the cops got to him.

And if anyone were to say to me that little boys like getting their poop shoot invaded by a big man's prick is most likely going to be spitting teeth.
I'm sorry you had to go thru that! :(

When does this become child abuse?
Here's the answer:

Dreyer added that now that Calvin is 7, he prefers to take a bath while his mom and brothers take the shower.

“I put the towel on pretty quickly, I don't linger,” she added.

He's too old for this, and he knows it. He gets as far away from mom's exhibitionism as she lets him, which is a few feet away in the tub.

This is ultra-controlling mommy, combined with some kind of sick flutter she gets from making her son uncomfortable in a sexual way.

Who the hell is Dylan Dreyer and why is her weird opinion important when nobody seems concerned that Biden's daughter claims that her father ruined her life when he forced her to shower with him as a teenager?

I'm sorry you had to go thru that! :(
It's why many of these issues are a bit more real to me than others.

My niece says her mother's brother raped her when she was a teenager.
I'm the youngest of 5 kids my mother had.
My oldest brother is 80.

My niece's father was my youngest brother from my mom's first marriage.
He was 10 years older than me, and he died about 6 years ago....so I'm like a father to her.
He had two daughters and both have been raped when they were kids.

So I have a very serious deep-seated animus for perverts and rapists, especially pedophiles.
I don't have issues with gays. One of my sisters is LGBTQ+
But she hates Gay Activists more than anyone.
And she feels the same way about pedophiles.
I can spot a pedophile from a mile away.
I can smell them.....bet that sounds weird to you.

Jesus said that God has a special place in Hell for pedophiles.

They have problems....no doubt, like many American families...
That's an understatement.

How many families have a father that fucked his baby-sitter, contributed to the death of his wife and then married his baby-sitter.
Has a crackhead son who marries his dead brother's wife and then cheats on her with one of his cousins.

Who the hell is Dylan Dreyer and why is her weird opinion important when nobody seems concerned that Biden's daughter claims that her father ruined her life when he forced her to shower with him as a teenager?
No, she doesn't claim that, at all! Read her full diary to put it in to context and perspective. She's a struggling drug addict, trying to quit, but failing over and over again....her mom and dad, are the only stable beings in her life, who are really trying to help her...she loves them both, and hates failing and hurting them... She makes no statements about her father ever abusing her and throughout the 45 pages I have read there is no animosity towards her father at all....and there would be, if he were sexually abusive to her....

She is trying to figure out her sexual addictions which began young, as well as drugs, and thinks she was sexually abused at and with Caroline, a childhood friend, at Caroline's house.... she remembers bad feelings about what happened at that house...but never comes out and says what actually happened, like it is still a memory block....Never said in the diary that her father sexually abused her....and never repeating the fleeting shower thought in the rest of her diary that I have read.

Forum List

Back