Woman Who Used A Potato As A Contraceptive Is Hospitalised

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is how science is done. You form a hypothesis and then you test it. Shove a potato up your cooter and you won't get pregnant. Now this scientist needs to figure out how to stop the potato from sprouting.

Doctors treating a woman for stomach pain were shocked to find a very unlikely cause for it - a potato inside her vagina.

The 22-year-old woman, from Colombia, was advised by her mother to use the technique to avoid becoming pregnant.

But by the time doctors discovered the potato, it had apparently germinated and grown roots inside her.​

This is how science is done. You form a hypothesis and then you test it. Shove a potato up your cooter and you won't get pregnant. Now this scientist needs to figure out how to stop the potato from sprouting.

Doctors treating a woman for stomach pain were shocked to find a very unlikely cause for it - a potato inside her vagina.

The 22-year-old woman, from Colombia, was advised by her mother to use the technique to avoid becoming pregnant.

But by the time doctors discovered the potato, it had apparently germinated and grown roots inside her.​

Thus the need for actual sex ed. Thanks for this, will use it as a warning in my threads from now on, "It's either this or women sticking potatos in their vaginas." :)

Mama will chop it up add onions and peppers...fry a couple eggs...side of bacon...pop will never know.

But the resulting dish would have a certain je ne sais quoi about it, an elusive flavor, mysterious and yet captivating for the dinner guest who will most certainly ask for the recipe.

What happened to my thread title? Did I break a rule? Now my OP, the science, hypothesis and testing references don't make any sense.

I've seen reports on both English and Spanish channels about this. So, if it's a hoax, it's sure getting coverage.

My thought - what does that say about the husband that he didn't feel it?

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back