31 year old woman who raped a 13 year old boy gets no prison time.

Where did you get that "information" or conviction from?

I witnessed 3 of such cases myself developing over a period of 3-5 years.

All younger ones 14-17 years old had a dominant mother and more or less no relationship/feelings towards their father or rather vice versa. The mothers totally controlled their husbands - they were even afraid to counter opinions expressed by their wife's.
All 3 homo predators shared exactly the same relationship to their mothers and fathers and were at average 15-20 years older - driving fancy cars or having an interesting hobby appealing to these 3 boys.

None of the younger ones ever "played" amongst other young boys, they had friends but were considered to be very shy and being of no fun, especially in regards to the topic chicks and sex. Due to a certain encounter/occurrence when they were 16-17, (resulting into a physiological issue) two of them even found women and their sexuality to be disgusting, but still tried to go out with women.

Around 20 years later I visited one of them younger ones, (then around 38 years of age and financially very well off) I rang the doorbell bell and a 15 year old shy boy opened the door.........

Homosexuals in vast majority (If not to say none) don't play around with each other as boys - since they are mentally/physiologically very disturbed people and keep away from other boys in their age-group. Unless confined to a boys boarding school in e.g. England.

When I was a kid in school we had other boys that were questionable and everybody knew it. But my point is that children in that confused age bracket are not always what they think they are. It's like this idiotic trans thing. Most kids will grow out of it which is why these leftists are targeting them before they outgrow that stage.

My cousin has two children, one boy and one girl. The girl was beautiful and my cousin told me keeping boys away was like trying to keep bees away from pancakes covered with honey sitting outside on the picnic table. The boy, also very good looking was very popular with the girls in school. But he got these callings to have sex with other boys which he did.

After they became adults, her son got married to a girl, has a couple of kids and doing very well at his job. Her popular daughter also got married, only to another girl about three years ago. When they were that young, nobody would have guessed how they both turned out.

So, everyone can see you spend the whole day defending a 31 year old having sex with a 13 year old, because according to you it is normal and natural.

See, there you go with your lies again because you don't understand simple English language. I hate getting into these stupid discussions where I have to repeat myself over and over, and you ask the same stupid questions. So because you are boring me and I'm sure most in this discussion, Ill say it one more time and one more time only: I said that people of opposite sex having sex is normal. People of the same sex having sex is not. I never defended this woman or say what she did was right, but that the penalties by law should be less severe than an adult male having sex with a minor female.

Now if you want to ask the same stupid questions or make the same stupid assertions, maybe have a 12 year old read this topic and explain it to you.

I said that people of opposite sex having sex is normal. People of the same sex having sex is not.

Define normal. Is a 13 year old having sex with a 31 year old normal?

I never defended this woman or say what she did was right, but that the penalties by law should be less severe than an adult male having sex with a minor female.

Which is defending this woman, that you have to lie to yourself is not really my concern.

Which is defending this woman, that you have to lie to yourself is not really my concern.
He isn't defending this women deeds - neither is he lying to himself - he stated his personal conviction, that's all.

A conviction that you obviously got a problem with - since you don't get the significant difference between a female minor and a male minor maybe consenting towards sex with an elder person. Women loose clear evidence towards their virginity - man don't. Women might get pregnant - man don't.
And in the society we live in, girls who hop around are termed, viewed upon as sluts - man as: wow what a hell of a guy.

Have you ever had sex with a virgin girl? obviously not, otherwise you would know about the "moral" thought, a normal decent man beholds towards such an 1st act in regards to the women. As such a decent -normal- 31 year old male would not have intercourse with a 13 year old virgin girl.
A 31 year old woman who is no more a virgin does not behold such a "moral" thought, towards intercourse with a virgin male - she only want's fun and pleasure, and is only afraid in regards to facing legal consequences upon discovery.

A 13 year old girl needs to be seduced - e.g. presents and mental tricks are played on her - a 13 year old boy - a women just needs to show her boobs. - which he actually is most interested to see, he doesn't need to be mentally played and tricked with.

If you still don't get it - then you are a guy who just fucks around without any moral thought. - you wouldn't be alone in that regard. I would understand your personal conviction - I would personally not agree with it - but I certainly won't tell you that you are lying to yourself - since you are what you are, simple as that.

Last edited:
No need to imagine. It's called being a responsible father. As a father, landowner, and a person who has been blessed with a modicum of wealth, and success; I am the custodian of assets that will be my childrens inheritance. As such, that precludes me risking, or diminishing my children's inheritance by doing something as irresponsible as getting married under Western laws.
Thank you.

More men must understand enormous Gender Inequality which works against them.

Whatever it was that made you this bitter and hate-filled towards women does not apply to all women.
We know that #notallwomen would misuse the laws against a man. We do not know which one would.

From here:

not-all-men-comic-02.jpg

not-all-men-comic-03.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds of the southpark episode a teacher bangs a boy where a teacher has sex with a kindergartner and she makes some lame excuse and off she goes. Of course if that episode had a man banging a girl child people would have been pissed off.

But that's the thing, women claim they want to be equal to men but never stand up for being treated as equals. Women don't want to be equal when it doesn't benefit them.

No women will say "send her to jail because wome are equal". Women don't say "I'll pay for my dates with a man because I'm equal". They still want men to hold doors, buy them gifts, bring them slowers, want a man to work and spend his money on them and say "chivalry is dead" because they aren't catered to. Also don't see them welding girders, digging ditches, snaking out sewer drains, laying brick, and so on because they only want the same jobs as men that are in offices and pay a lot of money. They don't want to get divorced and have to get a job or make more money because they want the kid and the man to pay them.

Women need to make up their mind if they want to truly be equal or not because you can't be equal when all you want is the perks with none of the fairness.

There are really rare cases of When men get money from their wives. That guy who was married to Britney Spears got millions of dollars after a divorce settlement ….

Or tom Arnold gets paid from Roseanne somehow. But yeah those are very rare instances.

A conviction that you obviously got a problem with - since you don't get the significant difference between a female minor and a male minor maybe consenting towards sex with an elder person. Women loose clear evidence towards their virginity - man don't. Women might get pregnant - man don't.

And none of those difference make it any better for a 31 year old to have sex with a 13 year old. I get the differences, but none of them make it cool this teacher had sex with a 13 year old

Have you ever had sex with a virgin girl? obviously not, otherwise you would know about the "moral" thought, a normal decent man beholds towards such an 1st act in regards to the women. As such a decent -normal- 31 year old male would not have intercourse with a 13 year old virgin girl.
A 31 year old woman who is no more a virgin does not behold such a "moral" thought, towards intercourse with a virgin male - she only want's fun and pleasure, and is only afraid in regards to facing legal consequences upon discovery.

So, what you are saying is that as long as someone else popped her cherry, you would be cool with fucking a 13 year old.

A 13 year old girl needs to be seduced - e.g. presents and mental tricks are played on her - a 13 year old boy - a women just needs to show her boobs. - which he actually is most interested to see, he doesn't need to be mentally played and tricked with.

Just because the boy might be easier, does not make it right.

If you still don't get it - then you are a guy who just fucks around without any moral thought. - you wouldn't be alone in that regard. I would understand your personal conviction - I would personally not agree with it - but I certainly won't tell you that you are lying to yourself - since you are what you are, simple as that.

Actually I am just the opposite, which is why I understand it is wrong for any 31 year old to have sex with a 13 year old, regardless of the sex of those involved.

That so many of you cannot grasp that simple concept is beyond bizarre.

Reminds of the southpark episode a teacher bangs a boy where a teacher has sex with a kindergartner and she makes some lame excuse and off she goes. Of course if that episode had a man banging a girl child people would have been pissed off.

But that's the thing, women claim they want to be equal to men but never stand up for being treated as equals. Women don't want to be equal when it doesn't benefit them.

No women will say "send her to jail because wome are equal". Women don't say "I'll pay for my dates with a man because I'm equal". They still want men to hold doors, buy them gifts, bring them slowers, want a man to work and spend his money on them and say "chivalry is dead" because they aren't catered to. Also don't see them welding girders, digging ditches, snaking out sewer drains, laying brick, and so on because they only want the same jobs as men that are in offices and pay a lot of money. They don't want to get divorced and have to get a job or make more money because they want the kid and the man to pay them.

Women need to make up their mind if they want to truly be equal or not because you can't be equal when all you want is the perks with none of the fairness.

We have a lot of men on this forum that have some serious hate issues when it comes to women

Oh and she got pregnant also. A man would get 20 years. You know the DA has to be a democrat.

A 31-year-old Colorado woman won't see the inside of a prison cell despite admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old boy in June 2022.

It later emerged that Andrea Serrano had become pregnant as a result of the sexual assault on the minor. She was freed shortly after her original arrest in July of last year on a $70,000 bond.

The Fountain Police Department had charged Serrano with sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, as well as sexual assault on a child. Investigators said that Serrano admitted to the relationship.

On Friday, it was widely reported that Serrano's lawyers had come to a plea deal with prosecutors that will force her to register as a sex offender but means she will avoid prison.

Since her arrest, Serrano has given birth to the teen's baby. The child is in her care. His family are planning to petition the courts to gain custody. The victim is now 14 years old.

Andrea Serrano is accused of having a 'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted

Totally amazing how a registered sex offender is allowed to raise that child.

And none of those difference make it any better for a 31 year old to have sex with a 13 year old.
So you finally admit that there is indeed a difference - great, you are making progress towards acknowledging facts.
I get the differences, but none of them make it cool this teacher had sex with a 13 year old
Where did I state that it is cool? - don't play/try your homo psychology methods on me.

In your previous posts you stated the following:

Golfing Gator said:
Both events are a 13 year old and a 31 year old having sex. They are apples to apples.
What better way to figure it out than than to try out both sides and see which you like the best?

You are making use of the well known psychological vocabulary that Homo's use to defend their being/existence. And the vocabulary they apply towards their future toy-boy's.
An elder mentally and physiological heavy conflicted male - trying to influence, brainwash a mentally and physiological heavy conflicted male teenager.

My last statement and comment to you,

A girl/women to a boy/man - obviously ain't apples to apples. - only to a mentally and physiological heavy conflicted person.

A 13 year old girl needs to be mind-tricked, (manipulated) to make her consensual towards sex with an elder man
The statements of the girl will clearly proof - that she was manipulated, in any/every case. Since the chances of a compulsive sexual behavior - aka Nymphomania for a 13 year old girl can be with utmost certainty out-ruled. Even in the utmost rare case of a 13 year old Nymphomania - statements by her or a psychological evaluation will determine if manipulation was also involved.
A 13 year old boy doesn't necessarily need to be mind-tricked (manipulated) to consent towards sex with an elder woman. Not at all, especially not in the case of this teacher, which according to the photo I saw - certainly can't be defined to be totally non-attractive.
So it depends entirely onto the statements of the boy to determine if he might have been manipulated or not.

If the boy proofs not to having been manipulated - logically the sentencing of the teacher will be different then that of a manipulating male teacher towards a 13 year old girl.

That both a 13 year old girl, and a 13 year old boy - do not possess the mental maturity so as to be held responsible for their action to engage towards sex, or to decide towards consensual sex - regardless with what other sex and age, is understood - that is why there are laws in place.

No one gives a shit. You got married 40 years ago. Everything is different today, than it was 40 years ago.
You're wrong. We care for Retired Gunny Sargeant, and we're happy he has a 40-year marriage. That's a really good thing in this day and age to stay with the same person for that long, and others around here have stayed with the same person till death. Furthermore, he likely did more for the country than most in defending the rest of us from entities that would have destroyed us without his career well served. :cranky:

You're wrong. We care for Retired Gunny Sargeant, and we're happy he has a 40-year marriage. That's a really good thing in this day and age to stay with the same person for that long, and others around here have stayed with the same person till death. Furthermore, he likely did more for the country than most in defending the rest of us from entities that would have destroyed us without his career well served. :cranky:
It is a good thing. It just lacks current relevance. His situation is a holdover from a different time, and a different kind of people.

It is a good thing. It just lacks current relevance. His situation is a holdover from a different time, and a different kind of people.
American values are sacred and have been for 247 years. When my husband passed, we'd been married 44 years. He made sure I was happy every day of all those years except one, which was the day he died. Many conservatives do all they can to make sure their spouse is happy, and a disagreement seldom causes reason for a divorce. Nothing is better than people so devoted to each other their happiness lasts a lifetime. RetGSgt. put some effort into his marriage. And 40 years gets my respect.

Oh and she got pregnant also. A man would get 20 years. You know the DA has to be a democrat.

A 31-year-old Colorado woman won't see the inside of a prison cell despite admitting to having sex with a 13-year-old boy in June 2022.

It later emerged that Andrea Serrano had become pregnant as a result of the sexual assault on the minor. She was freed shortly after her original arrest in July of last year on a $70,000 bond.

The Fountain Police Department had charged Serrano with sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust, as well as sexual assault on a child. Investigators said that Serrano admitted to the relationship.

On Friday, it was widely reported that Serrano's lawyers had come to a plea deal with prosecutors that will force her to register as a sex offender but means she will avoid prison.

Since her arrest, Serrano has given birth to the teen's baby. The child is in her care. His family are planning to petition the courts to gain custody. The victim is now 14 years old.

Andrea Serrano is accused of having a 'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted'mother figure' relationship with the 13-year-old she assaulted

Would that be like this teacher as well.

Calif. Teacher Who Sexually Abused Minor Gets No Jail Time, Despite Victim's Mom's Request for Maximum Penalty​

amanda-hubble-072922-e380f47fce624af895ca23b39984f17d.jpg

Forum List

Back