Demographics And America Going Forward With Changes

White deaths outnumber births for first time in America

White deaths outnumber births for first time - The Washington Post
Ya know...I have notice your constant wishing for the demise of the Caucasian race. Yet you cower in the shadows on what race YOU are..Why is that?
At any length, your racism towards Caucasians is noted.
And of course, if the mods do their job will kick your miserable hateful ass out of USMB....
And please..do come back with "What did I do?".....
You have a well documented history of racist comments towards whites.
You'll not get away with it. I will see to that.

Ya know...I have notice your constant wishing for the demise of the Caucasian race. Yet you cower in the shadows on what race YOU are..Why is that?
And of course, if the mods do their job will kick your miserable hateful ass out of USMB....

Uhm, he shows no hatred of white people. Not even a little bit.

He simply posted a link to a WAPO article. Are you saying that the writers of that article are all caucasian haters, or what?

BTW, I am also white, and I take no offense at what guno wrote.

Furthermore, you are not a mod, but your last sentence could definitely be interpreted as a threat.
Why are so many Righties such unbelievable pussies and have to resort to angry threats under the anonymity of the interweebz? These are usually the same Righties who scream like cats who just got their ballz stomped on when someone criticizes them, claiming that their "liberty" is being taken away, but as soon as they see something they don't like, they look for the nanny-state to do censorship for them.

Oh, the irony...

• Banned

He simply posted a link to a WAPO article. Are you saying that the writers of that article are all caucasian haters, or what?

Furthermore, you are not a mod, but your last sentence could definitely be interpreted as a threat.
Why are so many Righties such unbelievable pussies and have to resort to angry threats under the anonymity of the interweebz? These are usually the same Righties who scream like cats who just got their ballz stomped on when someone criticizes them, claiming that their "liberty" is being taken away, but as soon as they see something they don't like, they look for the nanny-state to do censorship for them.

Oh, the irony...
Strange how some people react to data and facts

Oh, the irony...

Indeed. From your link in the OP:

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.

Population estimates for 2012 released Thursday show what’s known as a natural decrease — a straightforward calculation of births minus deaths — of about 12,400 people among the nation’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites.

Although the percentage is small, several demographers said they are not aware of another time in U.S. history — not even during the Depression or wars — when there was such shrinkage among the dominant racial group. No other group showed a similar falloff.

The decrease was offset by 188,000 white immigrants, most from Canada and Germany but also from Russia and Saudi Arabia. And non-Hispanic whites remain the single largest group, making up 63 percent of the country.

Demographics experts have been pointing out for many years now that this change was coming, as we see evidenced by more and more states becoming minority-majority states.

But what is the big deal? We are ALL Americans.

And, for the record, here is a picture of the journalist who wrote the piece in the WAPO:

imrs.php

Carol Morello, who is white.

• Banned

Oh, the irony...

Jews were once considered nonwhite in the United States.

• Banned

Threats ?

Census: Minority babies are now majority in United States

Census Minority babies are now majority in United States - The Washington Post

"You'll not get away with it. I will see to that"

:eek:

You just now noticed ? Goono hates white people, especially Christians. Why he lives here since the country was always overwhelmingly white and Christian is beyond me. These are the only type of threads he posts.

Oh, the irony...

Jews were once considered nonwhite in the United States.

Interesting, what? Amazing how people go out of their way to find ways to divide us instead of uniting us.

Oh, the irony...

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.

Population estimates for 2012 released Thursday show what’s known as a natural decrease — a straightforward calculation of births minus deaths — of about 12,400 people among the nation’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites.

Although the percentage is small, several demographers said they are not aware of another time in U.S. history — not even during the Depression or wars — when there was such shrinkage among the dominant racial group. No other group showed a similar falloff.

The decrease was offset by 188,000 white immigrants, most from Canada and Germany but also from Russia and Saudi Arabia. And non-Hispanic whites remain the single largest group, making up 63 percent of the country.

Demographics experts have been pointing out for many years now that this change was coming, as we see evidenced by more and more states becoming minority-majority states.

I think the problem is that many of them are NOT Americans.

Oh, the irony...

I think the problem is that many of them are NOT Americans.

Uhuh.....

But who is going to pay the taxes to support all these minorities? Look at the present solution to black social dysfunction in schools and neighborhoods, disperse the blacks so that they can get the benefit from the tonic of white majority. Black kids will do better in a white majority school than in a black majority school, same with neighborhood.

What happens where there are no longer enough whites around to fix the problems of minority populations?

Demographic change is part of life on this planet. Adaptation is the name of the game.
Of course it is. My beef is that poster who will go nameless, issues hateful commentary toward Caucasians and no decent person on this board should stand for it.
I criticize the mods for not admonishing THAT poster who shall go nameless.

Oh, the irony...
You've not been around here much then. Search THAT poster's history on here.
How can you defend which cannot be defended?

Demographic change is part of life on this planet. Adaptation is the name of the game.
Of course it is. My beef is that poster who will go nameless, issues hateful commentary toward Caucasians and no decent person on this board should stand for it.
I criticize the mods for not admonishing THAT poster who shall go nameless.

That was some very delightful butthurt, but I respect your right to be as butthurt as you wish.

I think you have a real problem discerning between intent and perception.

To criticize something is not necessarily to hate it.

And Guno, like myself, is white. And anothing but bigoted or racist.

Forum List

Back