Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your atheism.
No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.

I laughed so loud and so hard until I puked on your avatar. You look better now.

>>The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.<<

I said it first as you have no evidence. You have nothing like what's in your head.

It is I who said it first -- I was the one who provided the evidence for God and creation science hundreds of times while you just have ad hominems and nothing.
I don't need evidence ...YOU need evidence for your claim

You'll get it when you wake up screaming after your death. I'd love to see that.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

Tsk. For a smart guy, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

I am a grandmother.

How wide is the Red Sea where the Israelites crossed?

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.

"We knew about the steady rifting process in Afar, as Arabia moves away from Africa across the rift," Wright said. "And we knew that occasionally the strain that builds up slowly over centuries is released suddenly in rifting episodes. We did not know how big the deformation could be."

Slow drift

For the past 30 million years Africa and Arabia have been going through a rifting process, the same one that formed the Red Sea. In this amount of time, the 186-mile- wide Afar depression formed.

"The ground is continually moving—much more rapidly now than before the rifting episode," Wright told LiveScience. "On average, the two sides move apart at about 2 centimeters per year [0.8 inches per year]. But, as this event demonstrates, the motion is episodic and jerky. This poses considerable hazard to the local inhabitants, which is higher for the next few years."

This latest split, added to the long-term rifting process, which is tearing the northeast of Ethiopia and Eritrea from the rest of Africa, could eventually create a huge new sea. Although such processes could take millions of years to occur, this event has given scientists an unprecedented opportunity to monitor the rupture in real time.

The Red Sea Parts Again

LOL you have no trail you moron
We have literally thousands of fossils of 10s of species, just for human ancestors. Maybe more, depending on our classifications. Anyone who knows anything about this topic (that would not be you) knows you are lying.

We have literally thousands of fossils of 10s of species, just for human ancestors. Maybe more, depending on our classifications. Anyone who knows anything about this topic (that would not be you) knows you are lying.
wrong you have random un related species over millions of years.
Another silly lie. You know less than nothing about any of this, so i know for a fact you don't actually think you are making any valid arguments. You just like the attention. And, failing 6th grade science quizzes, apparently.

But you did just expose yourself as a fraud again. I will demonstrate:

If i showed you what you ask for, how would you know i was showing you all the ancestors, with no breaks, and how would you know they were related?

I am a grandmother.

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Last edited:

I am a grandmother.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

Last edited:
Another silly lie. You know less than nothing about any of this, so i know for a fact you don't actually think you are making any valid arguments. You just like the attention. And, failing 6th grade science quizzes, apparently.
LOL your own SOURCES admit the fossils are fragmentary and the evidence is lacking,

But you did just expose yourself as a fraud again. I will demonstrate:

If i showed you what you ask for, how would you know i was showing you all the ancestors, with no breaks, and how would you know they were related?
by the chart I want a chart that shows the life span of each species and a direct link from each species to the next.

LOL your own SOURCES admit the fossils are fragmentary and the evidence is lacking,
They do not admit the evidence is lacking. That's another embarrassing lie you just made up. The evidence comes in many forms, and it is overwhelming. That's why the global scientific community calls it a fact. But again , since you know less than nothing about any of this, you didnt know that.

the chart I want a chart that shows the life span of each species and a direct link from each species to the next.
Haha, and there is the shallow fraud, setting an impossible bar that no rational person would require. All to get attention from strangers on the internet.

You'll get it when you wake up screaming after your death. I'd love to see that.
Of course, because you are a vile person. You think you can be, because you think Jesus took away your accountability. That's one of the most immoral propositions of your iron age myth.

Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

That's 3 for me. 0 for your atheists beliefs.
Your conspiracy theories are your own to revel in. The Flat Earthers / Bible literalists are something of a unique Cult that fortunately has no influence or credibility outside of your Jimmy Swaggert style ministries.

You are wrong again and continue to have nothing.
I'm certainly not wrong about the fundamentalist frauds that exploit the fears and ignorance of the hyper-religious.

is Told ya so, you got no proof it is guess work.
No, what you did is, being the fraud you are, you chose an impossible standard that is not a rational request. You basically admitted that there is no evidence that would ever convince you, and that this is all a dog and pony show by you to get attention. Which i already knew, but i wanted to demonstrate it. This is also why you dodged my last question.
Liar I have been clear all I want is a clear identifiable trail that is not so fragmentary as to be useless.
What you have been provided with is an identifiable trail that is useful to all but the hyper-religious.

You can refute it with an identifiable trail that supports a 6,000 year old planet. You have that, right?

is Told ya so, you got no proof it is guess work.
No, what you did is, being the fraud you are, you chose an impossible standard that is not a rational request. You basically admitted that there is no evidence that would ever convince you, and that this is all a dog and pony show by you to get attention. Which i already knew, but i wanted to demonstrate it. This is also why you dodged my last question.
Liar I have been clear all I want is a clear identifiable trail that is not so fragmentary as to be useless.
What you have been provided with is an identifiable trail that is useful to all but the hyper-religious.

You can refute it with an identifiable trail that supports a 6,000 year old planet. You have that, right?
Look you lying piece of shit I have NEVER claimed the earth is only 6000 years old and the fact is VERY few people do claim that, the Bible doesn't claim it and no main stream religion or sect does. Your own link belies your claim,

They do not admit the evidence is lacking. That's another embarrassing lie you just made up. The evidence comes in many forms, and it is overwhelming. That's why the global scientific community calls it a fact. But again , since you know less than nothing about any of this, you didnt know that.
the link provided by Holie clearly states it in the opening paragraph.

Forum List

Back