Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

... almost NO ONE believe the earth is only 6000 years old.

Exactly. And never believed normally anyone the Earth is flat. Today some people believe so, because it's modern to do so. (By the way: The Earth is not flat - but the universe is flat. Even in biggest distances a triangle in the universe has exactly 180°.)

And here an information without any context: Today I heard the philosopher Vittorio Hösle (University Notre Dame in Indiana) wrote a book with the German title "Kritik der verstehenden Vernunft". I don't know whether he wrote it in English first - but as far as I can see in the moment this what he wrote about - and how he wrote about it - we all could miss since a longer time now, without to know what we miss. I'm very interested in reading this book. I "ordered" it today as a Christmas present for me. Hopefully Miss Santa is reliable.

Last edited:
Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

That's 3 for me. 0 for your atheists beliefs.
Your conspiracy theories are your own to revel in. The Flat Earthers / Bible literalists are something of a unique Cult that fortunately has no influence or credibility outside of your Jimmy Swaggert style ministries.

... Some think it's a fact. Evolution is a lying theory made up by lying atheists and their scientists. That's a theory, too.

Whatever to say about what kind of theory of whoever person of any politcial or not political group of people:

Why do you have the hand of an ape and not the paw of a dog? What thought the angel who made you when he did do so?

Practically every time you post, you make the same false statements. Science doesn’t “back up” a 6,000 year old planet, talking snakes, men living to be 900 years old, etc.

Haha. Evolution is a lie and so has to disagree with the truth. Truth doesn't change, but already the atheists have changed from infinite universe to 13.7 billion years old universe and 4.54 billion years old Earth. I know you are lying because you can't explain the lack of layers of the Earth for a planet that old.

One evidence for a young Earth is the decay of Earth's magnetic field. It is decaying way too fast for a planet that old.

Your conspiracy theories are your own to revel in. The Flat Earthers

never existed

Bible literalists

Who?

are something of a unique Cult that fortunately has no influence or credibility outside of your Jimmy Swaggert style ministries.

There is no world wide flood footprint.. Eretz means land as in there was famine in the land NOT that there was famine worldwide.

Here are two.

Wrong. The Mid-Atlantic Ridge circles the world.

Then there are the fountains of the deep around the world. Atheists and their scientists can't explain it.

... Some think it's a fact. Evolution is a lying theory made up by lying atheists and their scientists. That's a theory, too.

Whatever to say about what kind of theory of whoever person of any politcial or not political group of people:

Why do you have the hand of an ape and not the paw of a dog? What thought the angel who made you when he did do so?

Apes are apes and humans are humans. Human hands are different from ape hands, e.g. chimp fingers are longer and thumb is shorter.

The Noah story is borrowed from Sumer about a flood of the Euphrates River Basin in 2900 BC. It lasted four days.. The Ark was a series of barges that hauled grain, livestock and beer down river.

Mixed up history. Noah is the true event and the rest of the stories were based on the true event.

No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your atheism.
No need. You can't read that far. You've never posted anything worthwhile reading either. It's always the same lol and you need to provide the evidence.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.

I laughed so loud and so hard until I puked on your avatar. You look better now.

>>The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.<<

I said it first as you have no evidence. You have nothing like what's in your head.

It is I who said it first -- I was the one who provided the evidence for God and creation science hundreds of times while you just have ad hominems and nothing.

Your conspiracy theories are your own to revel in. The Flat Earthers / Bible literalists are something of a unique Cult that fortunately has no influence or credibility outside of your Jimmy Swaggert style ministries.

You are wrong again and continue to have nothing.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your atheism.

The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.

I laughed so loud and so hard until I puked on your avatar. You look better now.

>>The evidence has been provided hundreds of times, but you just can't accept it because of your theism.<<

I said it first as you have no evidence. You have nothing like what's in your head.

It is I who said it first -- I was the one who provided the evidence for God and creation science hundreds of times while you just have ad hominems and nothing.
I don't need evidence ...YOU need evidence for your claim

is Told ya so, you got no proof it is guess work.
No, what you did is, being the fraud you are, you chose an impossible standard that is not a rational request. You basically admitted that there is no evidence that would ever convince you, and that this is all a dog and pony show by you to get attention. Which i already knew, but i wanted to demonstrate it. This is also why you dodged my last question.

The Noah story is borrowed from Sumer about a flood of the Euphrates River Basin in 2900 BC. It lasted four days.. The Ark was a series of barges that hauled grain, livestock and beer down river.

Mixed up history. Noah is the true event and the rest of the stories were based on the true event.

Nope. Noah's flood is a morality tale about redemption. Too many ancient civilizations were never flooded. Jericho has been occupied for 14,000 years and it is 846 feet below sea level.. but its never flooded.

Haven't you been there?

Noah's flood is a morality tale about redemption.
Gross! That's even worse than it being a silly Iron Age myth invented by terrified, superstitious, ignorant peasants (which is, of course, what it actually is. It is a myth meant to inspire fear and obedience, not morality). What a disgusting bit of morality that story represents. Utter garbage. Toddlers have better morality..

Last edited:
There is no world wide flood footprint.. Eretz means land as in there was famine in the land NOT that there was famine worldwide.

Here are two.

Then there are the fountains of the deep around the world. Atheists and their scientists can't explain it.

Fountains of the deep is poetic language. The flood was caused by spring snowmelt from the Zagros mountains combined with spring rains in the Euphrates River Basin whch is quite flat... There is a flood sediment 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south .. That's what formed the Delta south of Basra.

Noah's flood is a morality tale about redemption.
Gross! That's even worse than it being a silly Iron Age myth invented by terrified, superstitious, ignorant peasants (which is, of course, what it actually is. It is a myth meant to inspire fear and obedience, not loyalty). What a disgusting bit of morality that story represents. Utter garbage. Toddlers have better morality..

The point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.

point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.
False. God destroyed newborn babies, because they were bad guys? Listen to yourself. The point was to inspire fear and obedience, using a disgusting, immoral myth.

Here are two.

Hahahaha,, ..My goodness. Wht the hell does the mid Atlantic ridge have to do with Mesopotamia?

point of the mythos is that God destroyed the bad guys and redeemed Noah's family.
False. God destroyed newborn babies, because they were bad guys? Listen to yourself. The point was to inspire fear and obedience, using a disgusting, immoral myth.

Most of the epic Bible stories begin with slaughter of the innocents. Surely, you don't take the stories literally. That would be very foolish.

Most of the epic Bible stories begin with slaughter of the innocents. Surely, you don't take the stories literally.
Of course I do, because the authors of them meant them to be literal. Of course I know they are false. Myths purport to be true, but they are false. So here you sit, with the benefit of scientific knowledge the ignorant, superstitious authors did not have, trying to put tuxedos on turds.

Yes, many innocents slaughtered by a vain, insecure, evil god character.

Most of the epic Bible stories begin with slaughter of the innocents. Surely, you don't take the stories literally.
Of course I do, because the authors of them meant them to be literal. Of course I know they are false. Myths purport to be true, but they are false. So here you sit, with the benefit of scientific knowledge the ignorant, superstitious authors did not have, trying to put tuxedos on turds.

Yes, many innocents slaughtered by a vain, insecure, evil god character.

They were never meant to be taken as history or science..

Forum List

Back