Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

the link provided by Holie clearly states it in the opening paragraph.
That the evidence that humans evolved from an earlier species is lacking? No it doesn't. That's a lie you made up about your earlier lie. And even the part you quoted says the opposite.

is Told ya so, you got no proof it is guess work.
No, what you did is, being the fraud you are, you chose an impossible standard that is not a rational request. You basically admitted that there is no evidence that would ever convince you, and that this is all a dog and pony show by you to get attention. Which i already knew, but i wanted to demonstrate it. This is also why you dodged my last question.
Liar I have been clear all I want is a clear identifiable trail that is not so fragmentary as to be useless.
What you have been provided with is an identifiable trail that is useful to all but the hyper-religious.

You can refute it with an identifiable trail that supports a 6,000 year old planet. You have that, right?
Look you lying piece of shit I have NEVER claimed the earth is only 6000 years old and the fact is VERY few people do claim that, the Bible doesn't claim it and no main stream religion or sect does. Your own link belies your claim,

Odd, you don't understand that evidence is what separates a valid argument from fear and superstition. You reject the evidence because evidence directly challenges your fears and superstitions.

In order for the creationer to propose a valid argument refuting evolution, the creationer must first locate some evidence for their counter position that hasn't been thoroughly refuted by scientists. Creationism, as it is presented by Christian fundamentalists, is not a constructive position; rather, it is a religious attempt to poke holes in a solidly established scientific theory that happens to contradict a fundamentalist interpretation of ancient tales and fables.

If the hyper-religious are hoping to refute evolution with the Bible, I would expect them to present their evidence for A&E, magical gardens, a 6,000 year old planet, a global flood 4,000 years ago, etc.

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.
Your ".... because I say so" comments are not convincing.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

Tsk. For a smart guy, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

I am a grandmother.

How wide is the Red Sea where the Israelites crossed?

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

My point is rifting, plate tectonics, or whatever you want to call it was that it is natural. Also, it doesn't explain what happened with Moses and his people vs the Egyptians. What happened to Moses and his people and the Egyptians was supernatural.

More evidence for God. However, the atheists won't believe it. Instead, they'll just go to the other place.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

I am a grandmother.

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

My point is rifting, plate tectonics, or whatever you want to call it was that it is natural. Also, it doesn't explain what happened with Moses and his people vs the Egyptians. What happened to Moses and his people and the Egyptians was supernatural.

More evidence for God. However, the atheists won't believe it. Instead, they'll just go to the other place.

Moses and the Exodus is myth. .. likely borrowed from the older, romantic story of Sinhue. The Hebrews emerged from the north coast Canaanites and moved inland to the hill country after the arrival of the sea people.

I am a grandmother.

278523402.gif

The fact that there’s no evidence to suggest any sea parting silliness actually happened means the “supernatural “ label is also silliness.

Ever wonder why the gods don’t do tricks amid modern, educated cultures?

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.

By the time of Adam and Eve the Sumerians already had agriculture, a written language, irrigation and sail boats.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?
again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.

again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.

Creation science depicts man and the dinosaurs living at the same time.

No it does not. Very few misguided idiots believe that crap. the Bible does not say that and it does not say the earth is only 6000 years old. Perhaps if you weren't such a moron you would know that,

No it does not. Very few misguided idiots believe that crap. the Bible does not say that and it does not say the earth is only 6000 years old. Perhaps if you weren't such a moron you would know that,

Hollie

It tells you that The Tower of Babel fell 100 years after Noah's flood.

How's that for hysterically funny?

Last edited:

How do men live to be 900 years old?

I’m not clear where your “… almost no one” claim comes from. There are religionists on this site who are Bible literalists and are convinced of a young earth.

They didn't.. Their life expectancy was much like our own.. Maybe a bit less than ours.. So a man of 75 would have been considered very ancient.. There is speculation of a scribal error concenting the way they counted sheaves of grain.. but I have no idea.

Adam and Eve were perfect their offspring and for generations after still had that from inheriting it from Adam and Eve.

I’m not clear where your “… almost no one” claim comes from. There are religionists on this site who are Bible literalists and are convinced of a young earth.
Name a single real main stream sect or religion that subscribes to the 6000 year old earth.

Forum List

Back