Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

Tsk. For a smart guy, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

I am a grandmother.

How wide is the Red Sea where the Israelites crossed?

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

My point is rifting, plate tectonics, or whatever you want to call it was that it is natural. Also, it doesn't explain what happened with Moses and his people vs the Egyptians. What happened to Moses and his people and the Egyptians was supernatural.

More evidence for God. However, the atheists won't believe it. Instead, they'll just go to the other place.
The fact that there’s no evidence to suggest any sea parting silliness actually happened means the “supernatural “ label is also silliness.

Ever wonder why the gods don’t do tricks amid modern, educated cultures?

Haha. You are blind. It's in the Bible and we find evidence of the Egyptians chasing the Jewish slaves across it -- Irrefutable Evidences That Prove Parting Of The Red Sea In Exodus.

Just this itself is more than what the evolutionists can provide about their atheism :tongue:.

Straight down 900 feet.. too steep for people or livestock.. Look at the topography of the Red Sea.

Looks like seizmic activity to me.. Thats what causes the widening of the Red Sea. The Red Sea is very deep and they have some earthquake activity on the seafloor. Just ten years ago it suddenly got 26 feet wider.. but that has nothing to do wiith fountains of the deep either.. Its poetic language.. the Arabs talk like that too.

I am a grandmother.

Jan 31, 2021 · Its maximum width is 190 miles, its greatest depth 9,974 feet (3,040 metres), and its area approximately 174,000 square miles (450,000 square km). The Gulf of Suez, the northern end of the Red Sea is roughly where Moses and the Israelites are said to have crossed.

Yes, I think your link is correct and will take your word for the Red Sea's dimensions. Why do you link it if you do not believe it? For a smart grandmother, it turns out that you're one who believe in lies.

This is the first rifting episode to have occurred since 1970 and the largest single rip in the Earth's continental crust during the satellite-monitoring era.
What else happened as described in the Bible? Does that happen with your rifting?

Do you know anything at all about plate tectonics? That's what we are talking about.. The rift in the Red Sea runs all the way to the Dead Sea.

278523402.gif

My point is rifting, plate tectonics, or whatever you want to call it was that it is natural. Also, it doesn't explain what happened with Moses and his people vs the Egyptians. What happened to Moses and his people and the Egyptians was supernatural.

More evidence for God. However, the atheists won't believe it. Instead, they'll just go to the other place.
The fact that there’s no evidence to suggest any sea parting silliness actually happened means the “supernatural “ label is also silliness.

Haha. You are blind. It's in the Bible and we find evidence of the Egyptians chasing the Jewish slaves across it -- Irrefutable Evidences That Prove Parting Of The Red Sea In Exodus.

Just this itself is more than what the evolutionists can provide about their atheism :tongue:.
You provided no “irrefutable evidences”.

lying makes the baby Jesus cry.

you keep ignoring and misquoting what science actually says I gave you the quote.
Liar, that's what you did. The quote clearly says we have more than enough evidence to understand a general outline of human evolution. You misrepresented it to say the opposite. You lied in broad daylight, while giving everyone the material. to know you were lying. It's kind of fascinating to watch, really. Very strange.

no they cited fragmentary and very sparse evidence then claimed it still proved something
Because it does. They explicitly said so. You tried to lie about their comments, and now you are running out of wiggle room and have to admit that the idea that the evidence we have does not give us a general idea of human evolution is YOUR ignorant claim, not theirs.

With people like you, it takes a while to eke any honesty out of you. The next step would be to get you to explicitly admit the standard of evidence you have contrived is an impossible one. You already admitted this without realizing it, but now we get you to say it. And then, we get you to admit the reason you have rigged the game this way: your faith based beliefs.

Once we have established the fact that your magical religious beliefs will keep you from ever believing the most well established scientific theory in history no matter the evidence, our work will be done. Nobody will have to waste any more time with you.

no they cited fragmentary and very sparse evidence then claimed it still proved something
Because it does. They explicitly said so. You tried to lie about their comments, and now you are running out of wiggle room and have to admit that the idea that the evidence we have does not give us a general idea of human evolution is YOUR ignorant claim, not theirs.

With people like you, it takes a while to eke any honesty out of you. The next step would be to get you to explicitly admit the standard of evidence you have contrived is an impossible one. You already admitted this without realizing it, but now we get you to say it. And then, we get you to admit the reason you have rigged the game this way: your faith based beliefs.

Once we have established the fact that your magical religious beliefs will keep you from ever believing the most well established scientific theory in history no matter the evidence, our work will be done. Nobody will have to waste any more time with you.
I believe Neanderthal and after were our ancestors I do not believe that science connects Neanderthal to any species before it.

I am a grandmother.

278523402.gif

Straight down 900 feet.. too steep for people or livestock.. Look at the topography of the Red Sea.

What you believe is not how it happened. The irrefutable evidence backs up the supernatural event that the Bible describes. It is in the link I provided.

I am a grandmother.

278523402.gif

You provided no “irrefutable evidences”.

lying makes the baby Jesus cry.
You have nothing to back up Surada's claims. Her claims do not even refute what happened.

Forum List

Back