Scientific Dissent From Darwinism

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.
Your ".... because I say so" comments are not convincing.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?
again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.
How do men live to be 900 years old?
Adam and Eve were perfect their offspring and for generations after still had that from inheriting it from Adam and Eve.
When were A&E poofed into existence?

Did the gods really punish all of humanity after A&E for mere fruit theft?

Again for the slow and stupid Neanderthal and later are what we come from. That and Adam and Eve.

It's certainly reasonable to hold the creationers to the same standard of proof that they demand for science. Let's see the "beliebers" show cause and an unbroken chain of evidence for supernatural creation 6,000 years ago. Where is the fossil evidence for A&E? Can you produce a petrified, half eaten apple?
again RETARD almost no one claims the earth is only 6000 years old so stop with the lie.
I’m not clear where your “… almost no one” claim comes from. There are religionists on this site who are Bible literalists and are convinced of a young earth.
Name a single real main stream sect or religion that subscribes to the 6000 year old earth.
I think you’re aware that most of the prominent fundamentalist ministries are of the YEC’ist ilk.

AIG, Ken Ham, creation.com, a great many of the “power preachers”, etc.

Have you visited the Ark Park?

Adam and Eve were perfect their offspring and for generations after still had that from inheriting it from Adam and Eve.

No one knows exactly when Adam and Eve were created. And even if they knew they don't know God's time so could not guess what 7 days were to him. and yes we were all punished because of Adam and Eve.

I’m not clear where your “… almost no one” claim comes from. There are religionists on this site who are Bible literalists and are convinced of a young earth.
Name a single real main stream sect or religion that subscribes to the 6000 year old earth.
I think you’re aware that most of the prominent fundamentalist ministries are of the YEC’ist ilk.

no main stream sect or religion believes the earth is 6000 years old and just because a couple preachers believe it or a cult does so does not equate to the VAST majority of Christians.

Where did all the other humans come from? Do you think that the earth was repopulated in the 100 years between Noah's flood and the fall of the Tower of Babel? Remember A & E is the Jewish history of their Adamic line.

No one knows exactly when Adam and Eve were created. And even if they knew they don't know God's time so could not guess what 7 days were to him. and yes we were all punished because of Adam and Eve.

It says the morning and the evening.. Do you think the earth changed the timing of its rotation around the sun?

Where did all the other humans come from? Do you think that the earth was repopulated in the 100 years between Noah's flood and the fall of the Tower of Babel? Remember A & E is the Jewish history of their Adamic line.
already answered on where the humans came from in Adam and Eve's time, I suggest rather then assuming things you actually read my posts.

It says the morning and the evening.. Do you think the earth changed the timing of its rotation around the sun?
the BIBLE states man can not know God's time. sorry to disappoint.

already answered on where the humans came from in Adam and Eve's time, I suggest rather then assuming things you actually read my posts.

The ancients claim Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall. In the grandmother citie Eve's tomb is 100 feet long and very narrow. The story goes that after the Fall A&E were separated for 130 years so Adam hooked up with Lilith and she gave birth to hundreds of demons before Adam was reunited with Eve, forgiven by God and built an alter to God to celebrate and worship..

We were talking about the length of a day, not God's name.

no main stream sect or religion believes the earth is 6000 years old and just because a couple preachers believe it or a cult does so does not equate to the VAST majority of Christians.
The vast majority of Christians suggests it's a majority rules kind of belief?

Just curious. Similar to populating the planet after Noah’s flood, and the implications of familial and incestuous relations, what were the obvious implications for the offspring of A&E?

This is pretty much a US phenomena. The US Protestants embraced it in the early 1900s in reaction against science and modernity. I think it was in Philadelphia.. Scofield published his Bible, fundamentalism and futurism were on the rise.

Just curious. Similar to populating the planet after Noah’s flood, and the implications of familial and incestuous relations, what were the obvious implications for the offspring of A&E?

That they gave birth to litters of human infants?

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin.. and Christians didn't buy into it until 300AD.

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin.. and Christians didn't buy into it until 300AD.
Agreed. I think the concept of original sin infiltrating Christianity caused great harm and tainted the faith.

Agreed. I think the concept of original sin infiltrating Christianity caused great harm and tainted the faith.

The Bible has 5 direct contradictions as to whether or not the sins of the fathers are visited on their children.

Bible Contradiction #136. Are the sins of the parents ...

May 16, 2013 · Finally, this contradiction can be extended into the New Testament, where much of the literature also talks about an individual’s responsibility for his own sins. At core these differences are a reflection of the changing worldview and beliefs of the 70+ authors who wrote the texts of the Bible which span a 1,000 years.

The ancients claim Adam and Eve were 90 feet tall. In the grandmother citie Eve's tomb is 100 feet long and very narrow. The story goes that after the Fall A&E were separated for 130 years so Adam hooked up with Lilith and she gave birth to hundreds of demons before Adam was reunited with Eve, forgiven by God and built an alter to God to celebrate and worship..
simply not nor supported by any book in the bible.

We were talking about the length of a day, not God's name.
God said man can not know God TIME retard.

The vast majority of Christians suggests it's a majority rules kind of belief?
No it is not supported by the Bible thus no real Christian religion.

Wrong the Bible does not say Adam and Eve" children married each other and Cain obviously did not.

Forum List

Back