Say What You Want About The Trumpster, But He's A Good Father

What's the next thread ? "Bill Clinton, greatest husband ever!"

A good father doesn't abandon mom for the next hot chick that comes by .
I'm focusing only on his relationship to his kids, singularly focused. Regardless of what happens between adults, it's how you relate to your children is what counts in the end.

You can't separate the two .

Shit, you right wingers lecture everyone about absent fathers and how we should promote marriage . Now you hold out a 3x married Guy as some hero family man ??? Two faced hypocrites !
How DARE you Timmy! Get a hold of yourself man...

giphy.gif

I am NO rightwinger!!

I'm focusing only on his relationship to his kids, singularly focused. Regardless of what happens between adults, it's how you relate to your children is what counts in the end.

You can't separate the two .

Shit, you right wingers lecture everyone about absent fathers and how we should promote marriage . Now you hold out a 3x married Guy as some hero family man ??? Two faced hypocrites !

Barack Obama is a good family man and father. Does anyone think Trump compares to Obama in that regard?
Clearly not.

What the fuck business is it of yours?

Well I didn't start a thread about how a serial cheater is a great father. Or how he's the leader of the party of "family values ".
Would you have been happier if his kinds were on welfare, on your plantation?

Money makes him a great dad?
You obviously didn't see Trumos kids speak....

Regardless of his other faults, he got one thing right...raising them kids.

Clearly he was involved in their lives, they all testify to it.

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something constructive with their lives.

I have to say, I'm impressed with the job he's done with his children.

That speaks much to his character.

Still don't want him as a President, but I gotta give the man credit where credit is due.

When a conservative - quite correctly - voices similar opinion about President Obama, he/she is immadiately labeled a racist by the Left.

Go figure.

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something constructive with their lives.

Still don't want him as a President, but I gotta give the man credit where credit is due.

I think what you say is reasonable- and while I could say other snarky things- I think it is better to stay positive here.

I will stay positive and point out that Hillary Clinton did right by raising Chelsea.

Chelsea is well educated and doing something constructive with her life- and that speaks much to Hillary Clinton's character.

When a conservative - quite correctly - voices similar opinion about President Obama, he/she is immadiately labeled a racist by the Left.

Go figure.

You are claiming that when a Conservative has observed that President Obama is a good father- that Conservative is labeled a racist?

Oh please show us when that happened........LOL

If I was a billionaire's kid who had led a pampered life, and my dad had a shot of getting into the White House, I'd have all kinds of nice things to say about him, too.

Does a good Father say this?
“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount. She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

I guess that's why Trump's wife is young enough to be his daughter.

It's gotta be weird for Junior that his stepmom is only six years older than him.

Say What You Want About The Trumpster, But He's A Good Father

Yeah...a REALLY good father... If I was a dad, I don't think I'd pose with my full grown woman-daughter with her miniskirt clad hip buried in my groin, sexily holding my face gazing at me with a "come hither look".. But this is the Donald. He does things differently...including fatherhood, obviously..

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

“I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for nude photographs] inside the magazine,” Trump says, speaking for his daughter. “Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.”....And then, as the words he had just spoken formed meaning in his mind, Trump asked: “Is that terrible?

Joy Behar asks “Who are you, Woody Allen?” Everyone laughs, including Donald Trump, who remarks “That’s very good.” Here's the Creepy Video of Donald Trump Saying He'd Date His Own Daughter

Last edited:
Money makes him a great dad?
Touche' ...it makes him a "lawsuit untouchable" dad....

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Yep, this is the wagon the GOP is hitching itself to... Goodbye GOP!...

Maybe he can get Hillary to defend him.

She has experience with that kind of trial

That definitely would highlight the worst in both of them..lol..

The question is, would you rather have a lawyer, doing what lawyers always do be POTUS...or a guy who raped a 13 year old girl and threatened to kill her family if she told?...assuming he's found guilty..

The question is, would you rather have a lawyer, doing what lawyers always do be POTUS...or a guy who raped a 13 year old girl and threatened to kill her family if she told?...assuming he's found guilty..

Every appearance they make highlights the worst in both of them.

I don't like Trump, and will not vote for him.

But,

I detest the Clintons, and this is the second that has continued to lie on camera about something after being having been proven to be a liar.

Despite their riches, all his children seem to value money and hard work. Many of today's rich kids are spoiled brats that spend their youth globe trotting and dating celebs. Not his. They are all well educated, and doing something with their lives.

I have to say, I'm impressed in the job he's done with his children.

That much speaks to him.

So is Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama good fathers who are involved in their kid's lives, and all of them have also raised kids to be proud of.
Chelsea's parents didn't even want her....

Forum List

Back