Donald Trump Jr gave a brilliant speech

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

Nothing brilliant about it.

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

His was the best speech of the convention.

I personally doubt that you'll get anything better from any of the rightwing nutjobs there.

His tone was even, not hatefilled, which practically all the other speeches have been spittle-flecked, vain popping, hateful anti-Democrat diatribes playing to the partisan nutsos.

Jr did well. I'll give him that.

WTF?!?

Hate? You sir are lost in space. Tell Miss Piggy I said hello!

Oh look....an ignorant democrat hater....wow......

So you don't know what was brilliant about it?

What did Jr talk about ? How it's great to be born rich ?

Who gave a better speech ? jr or his bastard sister Tiffany ?

So you don't know what was brilliant about it?
It was well above your room temp IQ....and it was without a TelePrompTer.....:lol:

Forum List

Back