Saw that coming ...

So, I've often wondered if Trump and his backers weren't actually working to destroy the Republican party. Is this their endgame? They're going to lose the Senate too if they don't put a lid on their nutjobs.

Wasn't an endorsement by Flynn.. It was a retweet to make certain that others had seen the ad calling for "martial law".. Very few patriots are gonna support that call..

So much horseshit going down today from everywhere and all sides.. Claims that Biden said he would quit if he disagreed with Harris and invent an disease to blame it on.. And THIS crap by a group that nobody's ever heard of before..

Twitter is a cesspool and public health hazard.. Needs to get nuked.. We'd all be better off...
Too right about Twitter. It removes the filter between thought and tweet, and by the time you make the connection, it has circled tbe globe a hundred times.

What's amazing to me is that the people who complain about Trump being raw and unfiltered and exaggerating stuff ---- seem to be some of the SAME FOLKS that spend way too much time on Twitter...

Go figure that one out.. :stir: I think they're just jealous that he's such a superior troll..

I think twitter also gives people an exaggerated sense of importance...for most of them out there - who the hell cares what you have to say? The ones I would care about - I talk to (ya, I know, that's kind of old fashioned right?)

Forum List

Back