2024 Election Choice Nikki Haley vs Michelle Obama (Poll)

Who would you vote for if the choice is Michele Obama vs Nikki Haley?

• Michele Obama

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA

Michele Obama is not a politician, she is not currently qualified to run in 2024, but there is a chance she will. (Joe Biden is unelectable)

So who do you vote for: Michele or Nikki?

Michele Obama is not a politician, she is not currently qualified to run in 2024, but there is a chance she will. (Joe Biden is unelectable)

So who do you vote for Michele or Nikki?
Nikki Haley isn't Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. She's an anchor baby. She's a statutory citizen but not a natural born Citizen. Her parents weren't naturalized citizens when she was born. Michael is an American hating transvestite negro so that's a disqualifier itself.

I thought you guys didn't like politicians.

Steel cage match? I like Mike.

Nikki Haley isn't Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. She's an anchor baby. She's a statutory citizen but not a natural born Citizen. Her parents weren't naturalized citizens when she was born. Michael is an American hating transvestite negro so that's a disqualifier itself.
Anchor babies are US citizens. Michele, mother of two, is also a legitimate candidate.

Michelle Obama does not want the job. Anyone who suggests she does is nothing but a conspiracy theorist. I don't actually see that option as any different than Biden/Trump.

Michelle Obama does not want the job. Anyone who suggests she does is nothing but a conspiracy theorist. I don't actually see that option as any different than Biden/Trump.
I was surprised when Ted Cruz suggested it. Then I heard it on another more leftist channel.
The dems are desperate. They see that Biden is failing, and they can't handle another 4-years of pain from Trump.

Anchor babies are US citizens. Michele, mother of two, is also a legitimate candidate.
Men can't have babies. The Obamas borrowed Malia and Shaniqua from from Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt.

YS5qcGc

I was surprised when Ted Cruz suggested it. Then I heard it on another more leftist channel.
The dems are desperate. They see that Biden is failing, and they can't handle another 4-years of pain from Trump.
Yes the dems are desperate. Michelle would actually be a great choice for them but she has zero interest. None, notta.

Unless Trump kicks the bucket, only one of those two "ladies" (cough) has a shot at being their own Party's nominee.

And it ain't the neocon actual female.

Yes the dems are desperate. Michelle would actually be a great choice for them but she has zero interest. None, notta.

I hope you're right.

As of today, I'd say you probably are.

But once enough of the Dembots finally get the message that Biden is going to lose, and Trump is going to get a second term?

They may actually be able to talk her into it....

Besides, I remember when a certain IL Senator claimed he had no interest in running.

Forum List

Back