2024 Election Choice Nikki Haley vs Michelle Obama (Poll)

Who would you vote for if the choice is Michele Obama vs Nikki Haley?

• Michele Obama

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Michelle Obama does not want the job. Anyone who suggests she does is nothing but a conspiracy theorist.

IMHO, after the previous 7 or so years we've lived through, no one should fling around the phrase "Conspiracy theorist" unless it's referring to the corrupt Legacy Media.

A looooooootta pennies in the Alex Jones Was Right jar....

I hope you're right.

As of today, I'd say you probably are.

But once enough of the Dembots finally get the message that Biden is going to lose, and Trump is going to get a second term?

They may actually be able to talk her into it....

Besides, I remember when a certain IL Senator claimed he had no interest in running.
Newsome is debating Desantis for a reason.

Michele Obama is not a politician, she is not currently qualified to run in 2024, but there is a chance she will. (Joe Biden is unelectable)

So who do you vote for: Michele or Nikki?
They both serve the WEF so either one would be the same.

Nikki is a war pig.

Yeah, cuz Biden is replaceable.

Trump?

Not so much.
Fox wants Trump gone and Desantis in so they are hoping this hail Mary works. Newsome is taking advantage of the situation, especially now that Biden is sinking and getting ten years older over month.

Fox wants Trump gone

They can want him gone all they likes.

It doesn't translate to reality. (Nor is it actually entirely true of FOX, particularly in prime time where they sing Trump's praises constantly. I understand the ownership is another matter entirely.)

Bottom line: Big Mike replacing China Joe, as fanciful as it may seem, is far more realistic than anyone replacing Orange Man.

Big Mike put out fake pics of Big Mike pregnant this weekend. Why would Big Mike put out fake pics?

Nikki Haley isn't Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. She's an anchor baby. She's a statutory citizen but not a natural born Citizen. Her parents weren't naturalized citizens when she was born. Michael is an American hating transvestite negro so that's a disqualifier itself.
She's a natural born US citizen and you're dumb as dirt.

Michelle has no interest in running.

But I will say that if Republicans would be sane, if they could dump the loser Trump-cult and nominate Nikki they'd have an easy shot at presidency.

Forum List

Back