Sanders goes third party

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
That would put an end to the empty pantsuit.

If only...third party Bernie....feel the bern Cankles

I don't feel like many of the bernout supporters would go Cankles. I like to think that some democrats have principles and integrity..

If Bernie would do that and drag Byron Dorgan off the golf course they might make an interesting team.Byron has a good head on his shoulders and knowledge of business. After all The Empire is nothing more than a giant organized crime corporation.

I realize the majority of you stupid fux don't have a clue who he even is but if you check him out you might agree.
He also authored a real good read(get a Mezkin kid to read it to you) called Take This Job and Ship It...........

Sanders should have entered this race as a 3rd party in the first place, because he's no Democrat. He never was, he changed his party status from Liberty Union, to then Independent to recently Democrat to run on this ticket. I doubt he would survive the wrath of the Democrat party, if he tried to change course now. Someone may decide to steam roll this nursing home candidate and bury him once and for all. Someone who praised one of the most brutal, murderous dictators to come out of the 20th century isn't going to last long as a 3rd party, especially with so many Cubans living in this country.

163396_600.jpg

But it's really the Republican party you need to be worried about throwing in a 3rd candidate at this time. Mitch McConnell has stated they will dump Trump like a hot rock if he wins the nomination, and it looks like they're going to do everything they can to block him at the convention in Cleveland. They'll keep Ted Cruz & John Kasich in this race until the convention to insure Trump doesn't get the number of delegates he needs, then at the convention they're going to pick a candidate, and try and convince the delegates to switch to that candidate. 30-50% of the Republican party will not cast a vote for Donald Trump. So Republicans are willing to sacrifice the White House to Hillary Clinton, while trying to keep the Senate and the House, and not losing all the down ballot races in this country, for Governors, state seats, etc. That is their plan. A Bernie Sanders 3rd party split or run would only insure that Donald Trump wins the Presidency.
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’

The Republican CIVIL WAR is on!

images

images

Last edited:

Are you worried that's the only way Drumpf can beat Clinton?
Not really. I think the Donald beats Cankles easily...but then one never knows for sure

Actually I am of the FIRM belief that this election will be a near mirror image of Nixon - McGovern race in the 70s. Nixon got (something) like 90% of the vote and McGovern got 10%. I'm looking for to happen again. America is fed up.

If the establishment GOP doesn't support Trump, it won't make much of a difference. The people will recognize it for what it is and ignore their calls to vote for Hillary. If they deny him the nomination after he gets the majority of delegates, they're all toast in 2 years. They won't succeed anyway if they try it because they would not give the nod to Cruz either, which will cause Trump and Cruz to (as Newt said) form an alliance against the establishment. They're not gonna do something that will lead to their own demise.

I don't feel like many of the bernout supporters would go Cankles. I like to think that some democrats have principles and integrity..

my brother is hard core union dem guy

he wants Sanders

if it is Hillary he would vote Trump

over that scumbag Hillary

his vet buddies feel the same way

I seriously doubt Trump will get massacred by 90-10.

60-40 will be more like it, but that will translate to an electoral romp by Hillary.

please, keep dreaming.....I've got history on my side - you've got a murderer.

60-40 will be more like it, but that will translate to an electoral romp by Hillary.

Yo, I think we need to look at the Voters who came out to vote in the States who have voted already? The numbers are greater than the Democrat Party Puppets? I think that will tell you the future! I know, the Independents will have a greater say so, but Florida only allows the Party Voters like some other States! I see a avalanche coming for the Republican Party! Not enough of the "Hate America" crowd to overcome!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, I think we need to look at the Voters who came out to vote in the States who have voted already? The numbers are greater than the Democrat Party Puppets? I think that will tell you the future! I know, the Independents will have a greater say so, but Florida only allows the Party Voters like some other States! I see a avalanche coming for the Republican Party! Not enough of the "Hate America" crowd to overcome!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 67620

Contrary to the point, however, MOST Americans do not engulf themselves in this bullshit till about 6 weeks until the election. Mr and Mrs America - those guys who are getting the shit kicked out of them at their 3-4 part time jobs, watching their companies move to Mexico and seeing their grocery bill go through the roof are too busy right now to care. I've got time, because I'm retired and I'm in between growing seasons for my ranch. I'm luckier than most. We'll see, come election night.

Liberals will be crying into their hookahs and their craft beers.

Forum List

Back