Some Blacks Have Fallen for Right Wing Propaganda

Roland FRACTURES Former Sanders Advisor Now Black Republican: 'You Out Your Damn Mind!'​

Stupid has no skin color and ANYBODY BLACK who joins the modern Republican party is an idiot. Certainly the Democratic Party has not been perfect, but if you're black and choose to leave the Democratic Party, join the Green Party. If enough of us do that, we'll make the Green Party a viable third option. We see what the Republican Party is about, and if anyone black wants to make a real change, it won't happen by joining the American White Nationalist Front Party (formerly known as the Republican Party).

LOL you phony---------->a whole lot of Black people realized that the Dems are useless, as far as delivering on promises.

From the Johnson Administration till now, the Dems have OVER promised, and UNDER delivered.

Now, I can PROMISE you ANYTHING you want. I can not deliver it, but I can promise anything for your vote.

On the other hand, we had a person offer the truth; a better economic outcome, the ability to escape if they so wished.

Was it a better deal? OF COURSE NOT! But, the Dems can NEVER deliver as they want to keep the Black community on the plantation; as they always have.

In my opinion, all Black people have to ask themselves is one question-------------> Who told you the TRUTH! It is all about honesty! Republicans can NEVER promise you what the Democrats can, UNLESS we lie like hell! WE REFUSE TO LIE!

Illegal immigration is destroying your ability to prosper. WE WANT YOU TO PROSPER! We want as many of you as possible to become million.....and then billionaires!

You are AMERICANS, why would we not?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL you phony---------->a whole lot of Black people realized that the Dems are useless, as far as delivering on promises.

From the Johnson Administration till now, the Dems have OVER promised, and UNDER delivered.

Now, I can PROMISE you ANYTHING you want. I can not deliver it, but I can promise anything for your vote.

On the other hand, we had a person offer the truth; a better economic outcome, the ability to escape if they so wished.

Was it a better deal? OF COURSE NOT! But, the Dems can NEVER deliver as they want to keep the Black community on the plantation; as they always have.

In my opinion, all Black people have to ask themselves is one question-------------> Who told you the TRUTH! It is all about honesty! Republicans can NEVER promise you what the Democrats can, UNLESS we lie like hell! WE REFUSE TO LIE!

Illegal immigration is destroying your ability to prosper. WE WANT YOU TO PROSPER! We want as many of you as possible to become million.....and then billionaires!

With blacks abandoning ship desperate Dems are offering them reparations checks that will never arrive. Meanwhile Biden forgave rich whites $138 billion in student loans. :auiqs.jpg:A lot of blacks would have loved one of those $10,000-$30,000 gifts.

Roland FRACTURES Former Sanders Advisor Now Black Republican: 'You Out Your Damn Mind!'​

Stupid has no skin color and ANYBODY BLACK who joins the modern Republican party is an idiot. Certainly the Democratic Party has not been perfect, but if you're black and choose to leave the Democratic Party, join the Green Party. If enough of us do that, we'll make the Green Party a viable third option. We see what the Republican Party is about, and if anyone black wants to make a real change, it won't happen by joining the American White Nationalist Front Party (formerly known as the Republican Party).

When your city is being swamped by Illegal Aliens you speak-up, then come to the understanding that your voice means nothing.

When the Dem LibProg Black (and White) overseers of these Urban $hithole$ wake up, they begin to think for themselves.

And when they think for themselves, they begin thinking that voting the same way, over and over, may not be best for them.

And they're absolutely correct in such thinking.

Another load of Republican BS. I'm black and in my opinion white Republicans have no opiniion to offer blacks. You have no questtions to sugggest that we must ask ourselves. Democrats haven't promised us anything, illegal immigration isn't destroying anything.. There aren't all that many black people picking vegetables or working in meat packing plants. The immigration affecting blacks comes from the H1B Visa whereby immigrants are given corporate jobs black college graduates arre denied.

When your city is being swamped by Illegal Aliens you speak-up, then come to the understanding that your voice means nothing.

When the Dem LibProg Black (and White) overseers of these Urban $hithole$ wake up, they begin to think for themselves.

And when they think for themselves, they begin thinking that voting the same way, over and over, may not be best for them.

And they're absolutely correct in such thinking.
OK, this shit needs to stop. Rural America is fucked up, and whites in rural communities vote Republican over and over. And not one time are these whites told they aren't thinking for themsellves because they vote republican over and over.

So it is time you right wing whites stop repeating thiss racist narrative

OK, this shit needs to stop. Rural America is fucked up, and whites in rural communities vote Republican over and over. And not one time are these whites told they aren't thinking for themsellves because they vote republican over and over.

When you can't win on the facts, play the Race Card...

Sorry... not this time... No Sale...

E7jlij8VIAAhZNp.jpg

Last edited:
Another load of Republican BS. I'm black and in my opinion white Republicans have no opiniion to offer blacks. You have no questtions to sugggest that we must ask ourselves. Democrats haven't promised us anything, illegal immigration isn't destroying anything.. There aren't all that many black people picking vegetables or working in meat packing plants. The immigration affecting blacks comes from the H1B Visa whereby immigrants are given corporate jobs black college graduates arre denied.
Bullshit On Demand.There need be a political commercial made
with that infliction.Yer garden variety Demobrat could easily
interpret.Just like this nonsense pushed by Demobrats that
Voter ID is bullshit.Since when.Since Blacks have become the new
pet project for how to cheat and be slick.
Blacks like stuff like being Slick.
For example in 2012 Melowese Richardson got caught cheating.
She was a Cincinnati Poll worker for years.After Obama won in
2012 she got cute and bragged once too often.That she voted Twice
for Obama in 2012.Someone decided to check into that.
Turned out it was more than true.She had done it other times in other
Elections.She got found out and was charged and found guilty for
election Fraud/tampering in 2012 and got 5 years.
She eventually had her sentence reduced.After she got out
she went to a Political Rally where Al Sharpton spoke and mentioned
her { thanked her }.
Not much was reported about it.Sharpton kinda acted like
it was a mistake,later.
Howz them potatoes ... Bubba.

The same way American blacks bought into the myth that Pre War France was not a Racis Country
Geez Louize I musta missed that headline.
Dint you read where I mentioned James Baldwin.
He lived and worked in Paris.He preferred it over the
United States.

Your shit does need to stop. If blacks in urban America keep voting contrary to their actual interests, it’s ok to share that information for anybody in the black community who (unlike you) has an open mind.

Sorry reality still eludes you.

Funny in an ironic sense.Because Woodrow Wilson was a Big
Liberal Democrat.But also a racist.He did what he could to help
embolden the birth of the KKK.
Like the first Movie shown at the White House was in
around 2016 when Wilson was Potus.
Guess the name of that flick ...
- Birth of a Nation - { 1915 }

Demofks still treating blacks as slaves

I don't understand the title of this thread...

Does the OP mean that no black people can be Conservatives ???

Well....that right there is ridiculous!

Wake up OP!

Not everyone thinks like you OP!

Millions of blacks are Conservative!

A bit ridiculous to expect everyone to vote the same way based on their DNA.

People will ask themselves how they are doing compared to four years ago, and we'll see a lot more Blacks waking up, just like other smart people.

1706490813340.png

Regards,
Jim

A bit ridiculous to expect everyone to vote the same way based on their DNA.

People will ask themselves how they are doing compared to four years ago, and we'll see a lot more Blacks waking up, just like other smart people.

View attachment 894481

Regards,
Jim
It's stupid for whites to keep saying this. It is stupid for any person of color to vote republican at this time. The same can be said for women. The only 2 black Republicans in your pictute with any honor are Colin Powell and Rice. It's also very irritating to read this bullshit from whites trying to tell us how we should vote. Why in the HELL would a black person vote for a politician in a party that oopposes equal opportunity for blacks? Why in the FUCK would any black person support a party that teaches how slavery was beneficial to blacks? Do you Republicans ever take a second out of your lives to analyze the effects of the shit you believe on anyone besides a white male?

We're doing better now than we were 4 years ago. Because the good economy Trump had during his first 2 years were created by the adminstration before him. Biden was part of that administration. So stop getting your information only from the right.

It's stupid for whites to keep saying this. It is stupid for any person of color to vote republican at this time. The same can be said for women. The only 2 black Republicans in your pictute with any honor are Colin Powell and Rice. It's also very irritating to read this bullshit from whites trying to tell us how we should vote. Why in the HELL would a black person vote for a politician in a party that oopposes equal opportunity for blacks? Why in the FUCK would any black person support a party that teaches how slavery was beneficial to blacks? Do you Republicans ever take a second out of your lives to analyze the effects of the shit you believe on anyone besides a white male?

We're doing better now than we were 4 years ago. Because the good economy Trump had during his first 2 years were created by the adminstration before him. Biden was part of that administration. So stop getting your information only from the right.
Because yer not merely negligent on History but how the
Political Party's voted in the 60's for Civil Rights.
A Majority of Votes FOR Civil Rights in the 60's Congressional
voting was made by Republicans.They voted with a majority of votes for
Civil Rights legislation.On each Civil Rights Amendment.
The First Civil Rights Act { 1957 } was introduced by a Republican,
President Eisenhower.It did not do well because at that time the
Senate Majority leader was Lyndon Johnson.Plus J.F.K. decided to
vote Present.
Then the 1964 Civil Rights bill was presented by Johnson
due exclusively to two facts.One was in honor to J.F.K.
who passed and also the fact that 70% of African Americans voted
democrat.When the 1964 Civil Rights bill came before the full
senate the usual Democrats fought it tooth and nail.
Called the " Southern Bloc " of 18 Southern Democrats who
were demanding to filibuster the bill.Which they did.With record
filibustering by Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd.

Forum List

Back