Muscovite-Ukrainian WAR, regular updates I VIDEO , PICTURES, STATISTIC I Big Muscovite Losses Near Vuhledar/Shevchenko -- Over 20 Vehicles Destroyed

Inside Donald Trump’s secret plan to end the Ukraine-Russia war: Trump’s proposal consists of pushing Ukraine to cede Crimea and the Donbas border region to Russia to end the war, according to people familiar with the plan. (The Washington Post)

Inside Donald Trump’s secret plan to end the Ukraine-Russia war: Trump’s proposal consists of pushing Ukraine to cede Crimea and the Donbas border region to Russia to end the war, according to people familiar with the plan. (The Washington Post)

1712585136277.jpeg

The plan is great, but there is one little problem. It's not enough, because it's not about territories at all. It's about the human rights and strategic stability in Europe.

Trump's alleged plan to end the war with territorial concessions makes sense to me. Ukraine almost agreed to a similar ceasefire plan in Turkey. Trump may promise Putin that Ukraine will never join NATO to maintain regional stability in the near future.

When it comes to human rights, it would take decades for the former Soviet Bloc to catch up with Western standards. Ukraine will never be denazified and the Bandera cult will always be in certain sections of Ukraine society.

Trump’s proposal consists of pushing Ukraine to cede Crimea and the Donbas border region to Russia, according to people who discussed it with Trump or his advisers and spoke on the condition of anonymity because those conversations were confidential. That approach, which has not been previously reported, would dramatically reverse President Biden’s policy, which has emphasized curtailing Russian aggression and providing military aid to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Trump's alleged plan to end the war with territorial concessions makes sense to me. Ukraine almost agreed to a similar ceasefire plan in Turkey. Trump may promise Putin that Ukraine will never join NATO to maintain regional stability in the near future.
The problem is that NATO already promised "No one inch eastward", and lied. The Russians won't trust any words, said or written.

When it comes to human rights, it would take decades for the former Soviet Bloc to catch up with Western standards. Ukraine will never be denazified and the Bandera cult will always be in certain sections of Ukraine society.
Many people believe that there is a problem with systematic racism in America. But discrimination is illegal. Just grant equal rights to Russian language and to Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

The problem is that NATO already promised "No one inch eastward", and lied. The Russians won't trust any words, said or written.

Many people believe that there is a problem with systematic racism in America. But discrimination is illegal. Just grant equal rights to Russian language and to Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

Blyatmobile 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦
you are finished ....

Forum List

Back