Sanders goes third party

If the GOP tries to dump trump at the convention his ardent followers will not come out and support Cruz, that we can bet on. A good number of them write him in or don't vote. I don't blame them either. Although kasich seems by far the best of what is left. I like the guy. But the trump phenomenon will be hard to stop.

If the GOP tries to dump trump at the convention his ardent followers will not come out and support Cruz, that we can bet on. A good number of them write him in or don't vote. I don't blame them either. Although kasich seems by far the best of what is left. I like the guy. But the trump phenomenon will be hard to stop.

If the Toga wearers in Washington DC, as well as the lobbyists on K Street, decide to derail the American system - and try to foil the will of the people - Hillary will waltz into the office. Americans will simply stay home - just as they did when Romney ran. Those like Mitch McConell, John McCain and the rest had better get this through their pointed little heads - WE are in charge of this country, NOT THEM.

Yo, I think we need to look at the Voters who came out to vote in the States who have voted already?

Sure.

Yep, more Republicans have voted.

In the last 11 presidential elections, the party with the greater primary turnout has gone 4-7.

Ouch. That doesn't bode well for the Republicans.

It's easy to understand why that pattern holds. A more interesting tightly contested primary season draws more voters, but it also means that party is disunited going into the GE.

Yo, we will see in the coming months!

"GTP
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

That would put an end to the empty pantsuit.

If only...third party Bernie....feel the bern Cankles

Won't happen. He wouldn't want to hand the election to Trump, which is exactly what he'd be doing.

I would actually love to see Trump and Sanders run third party against Clinton and Cruz. Having four viable candidates for president would be pretty cool and throw the whole red state blue state dynamic into chaos. You'd have some interesting results on Election Day.

In the last 11 presidential elections, the party with the greater primary turnout has gone 4-7.

Ouch. That doesn't bode well for the Republicans.

How many of those elections had an incumbent running for reelection?

That would put an end to the empty pantsuit.

If only...third party Bernie....feel the bern Cankles
Are you worried that's the only way Drumpf can beat Clinton?
personally, I am worried about either Trump OR Clinton winning.
what's wrong with Hill?? She'll take after her husband and all he did was create a surplus that the pos Bush promptly blew up Better chance of her working with the other side than anyone except the ohio gov who has no chance

They are both the same person. A vote for one is a vote for the other.

Actually, I think that Trump is to the LEFT of Clinton. (which will really be a kick in the gonads to right wingers.)

whatever the hell Trumps is

Did you forget: "Self-promoter"?

My favorite line of Trump's:

"We're going to win so much, you're going to get tired of winning..."..........What a "leader".....LOL

Forum List

Back