Sally Bradshaw - Bush adviser/Author of GOP Autopsy- Quits GOP

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
This is just sad.

Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close - CNNPolitics.com

Jeb Bush's top adviser, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."

This is just sad.

Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close - CNNPolitics.com

Jeb Bush's top adviser, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."
...and yet you HATE Rs and think them evil.

When will you EVER learn?

Rs and Ds are just different crime families who generally work together to screw most Americans.

She should have stayed in and joined the fight for party control after the election should Trump lose.

You see, I disagree.

She was the co-author of the GOP Autopsy after Romney lost. and the things they said was

1) Reach out to women more
2) Reach out to minorities more
3) Stop talking about Abortion, it's a turnoff.

And instead, the GOP nominated a Nazi, Racist, misogynist who talks about putting women in jail for having abortions.

It seems to me she already made a good effort to fix the GOP, and the GOP did the exact oppossite of her very sensible advice.

Rs and Ds are just different crime families who generally work together to screw most Americans.

Again, nobody pays attention to Libetarians because you are all Right Wing Hippies.

We do a pretty good job of screwing ourselves, actually.

Again, nobody pays attention to Libetarians because you are all Right Wing Hippies.

Over 90% percent of the public has asked for their food to be properly labeled if it has GMO products in it. The political class presses on like the public opinion makes no difference. The lies have already caught up to all of you but you are all in denial still.

Coming from a hyper-partisan trained monkey that means .... absolutely nothing.

Enjoy your bread & circuses.

"How much evil throughout history could have been avoided had people exercised their moral acuity with convictional courage and said to the powers that be, 'No, I will not. This is wrong, and I don't care if you fire me, shoot me, pass me over for promotion, or call my mother, I will not participate in this unsavory activity.' Wouldn't world history be rewritten if just a few people had actually acted like individual free agents rather than mindless lemmings?" -- Joel Salatin

And there will likely be more Republicans to follow, if not quitting the GOP, to at least refuse to vote for Trump.

A lot of Democrats have quit their party as well and are refusing to vote for the serial liar, Hillary. At least the billionaires are joining Hillary's camp. Buffet, Cuban, and Soros, just to name three.

The Bush Family is very close to the Clinton Family. Like two peas in a pod. So this shouldn't be surprising to folks. They both represent NWO Globalism. They don't care about Americans. Personally, I hope all Bush Bootlickers exit the Republican Party. Good riddance.

Over 90% percent of the public has asked for their food to be properly labeled if it has GMO products in it. The political class presses on like the public opinion makes no difference. The lies have already caught up to all of you but you are all in denial still.

90% of the population aren't scientists. Next lame argument?

"How much evil throughout history could have been avoided had people exercised their moral acuity with convictional courage and said to the powers that be, 'No, I will not. This is wrong, and I don't care if you fire me, shoot me, pass me over for promotion, or call my mother, I will not participate in this unsavory activity.' Wouldn't world history be rewritten if just a few people had actually acted like individual free agents rather than mindless lemmings?" -- Joel Salatin

So if Libertarian Thought was all that and a bag of chips, how come no country EVER has tried to adopt it?

So if Libertarian Thought was all that and a bag of chips, how come no country EVER has tried to adopt it?
90% of the populous do not need to be scientist to know and discover when they are sick that it relates to the food that is on the shelves at the grocery store. Besides your GMO scientist have already been outed for their fraud and lying.

Leave it to a complete moron like you to use such as a benchmarks for whether or not any given philosophy is worthwhile.... :rolleyes:

So in the hyper-partisan, trained monkey fantasy land , totalitarianism must be a GREAT idea because just look at all the countries that have *tried* it, never mind all the death and misery, just count the countries.

Get back to me when you find out wherever it was that you lost all sense of morality and reason, K?

Leave it to a complete moron like you to use such as a benchmarks for whether or not any given philosophy is worthwhile.... :rolleyes:

So in the hyper-partisan, trained monkey fantasy land , totalitarianism must be a GREAT idea because just look at all the countries that have *tried* it, never mind all the death and misery, just count the countries.

Get back to me when you find out wherever it was that you lost all sense of morality and reason, K?

Again, why has it never been tried? I mean, you can make the argument Communism is a bad idea because it was tried and failed... but no one even wanted to try your snake oil. Probably because they like the idea of breathing clean air and drinking clean water

90% of the populous do not need to be scientist to know and discover when they are sick that it relates to the food that is on the shelves at the grocery store. Besides your GMO scientist have already been outed for their fraud and lying.

Okay, guy, I'm not going to argue science with a conspiracy nut.

Humans have been genetically modifying their food since the Fertile Crescent. It's how corn went from being a weed to a foodstuff that feeds millions.

Okay, guy, I'm not going to argue science with a conspiracy nut.

Humans have been genetically modifying their food since the Fertile Crescent. It's how corn went from being a weed to a foodstuff that feeds millions.
First I am not a guy.

Second. No they have not genetically modified "their food since the Fertile Crescent". Genetic modification is not one in the same as selective breeding so you just show what a liar you are. Genetically modifying a growing organism is shoving one organism into another totally different organism and then trying to claim it is one and the same as the original organism when it is a whole new species.

Again, why has it never been tried?
*YAWN* Probably because humanity is heavily infected with mindless lemmings like you that can't function without some government miscreant micro-managing their lives. So you're correct about one thing; libertarianism definitely wouldn't work for ya, after all, without a micro-manager ruling over your life, you might not remember to breathe.

...but hey, you keep coming up with those idiotic theories regarding "if it hasn't been tried it must not be good" and I'll keep laughing at your Luddite ass, k?

:popcorn:

"The State has invariably shown a striking talent for the expansion of its powers beyond any limits that might be imposed upon it." -- Murray Rothbard

Last edited:
First I am not a guy.

Second. No they have not genetically modified "their food since the Fertile Crescent". Genetic modification is not one in the same as selective breeding so you just show what a liar you are. Genetically modifying a growing organism is shoving one organism into another totally different organism and then trying to claim it is one and the same as the original organism when it is a whole new species.

So what?

Um, they already do that. Ever hear of a mule. It's half horse, half donkey and a whole new species and they've been around since biblical times...

*YAWN* Probably because humanity is heavily infected with mindless lemmings like you that can't function without some government miscreant micro-managing their lives. So you're correct about one thing; libertarianism definitely wouldn't work for ya, after all, without a micro-manager ruling over your life, you might not remember to breathe.

Hey, guy, the main reason we need government- to protect us from Malignant Narcissists like you.

Forum List

Back