The Devil

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
You can see the evil oozing out of her pores...wake up Amecia!
Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Tim+Kaine+nBnLOHuABipl.jpg

You can see the evil oozing out of her pores...wake up Amecia!
Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Tim+Kaine+nBnLOHuABipl.jpg
mythical christer imagery!! how insane
I know unless you have personally seen something manifest in someone you won't believe it exist. May the Lord bless you with a spiritual visual Guno for you can understand that these spiritual things do exist in people.

Well this is all they can resort to now...

Name calling... Their campaign is coming apart at the seams, Clinton is a few days into one on one campaigning and Trump is in trouble... He is hemorrhaging...

Americans like to think of their nation and its people as advanced and educated. You only have to look at their hatred of a woman running for president to see how backward Americans are. President Obama went through a similar wellspring of crazy hatred. Hillary has been demonised for so many years, the hateful see things only they can see. Having worked in email and data security, I blame the State dept's security - so called pros. And email has many points of contact, if there were anything it would be out by now. Wingnuts don't care though. Republicans used private servers and email too. Goebbels said it long ago, tell a lie often enough and they will believe and they believe with such hatred it should surprise all decent people. But some republicans do get it.

'How the ‘Stupid Party’ Created Donald Trump' By Max Boot

"Mr. Trump doesn’t know the difference between the Quds Force and the Kurds. He can’t identify the nuclear triad, the American strategic nuclear arsenal’s delivery system. He had never heard of Brexit until a few weeks before the vote. He thinks the Constitution has 12 Articles rather than seven. He uses the vocabulary of a fifth grader. Most damning of all, he traffics in off-the-wall conspiracy theories by insinuating that President Obama was born in Kenya and that Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. It is hardly surprising to read Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter for Mr. Trump’s best seller “The Art of the Deal,” say, “I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life.""

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/opinion/how-the-stupid-party-created-donald-trump.html

Max Boot, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, was a foreign policy adviser to the presidential campaigns of John McCain, Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio.

"2016 Republicans: A “Know Nothing” party for the 21st Century"
2016 Republicans: A “Know Nothing” party for the 21st Century

'Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well?'
Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well?

5 stupidest right-wing moments this week: Donald’s prolonged temper tantrum

Donald Trump Doesn’t Believe in America

Americans like to think of their nation and its people as advanced and educated.

.... and then some hyper-partisan, gub'mint worshiping lemming comes along, posts a whole bunch of childish partisan propaganda and blows their silly notions to smithereens.

Do "Americans" a favor and let them cling to their delusions, after all, once the miscreants in government get through with 'em it's all they'll have left.

I loved it when he said Bernie had gone over and Hillary was the Devil

Priceless.

How he gets over 30% of voters I'll never know.

Forum List

Back