RINO stampede

The sheer absurdity of a Trump candidacy, that many of us understood long ago, is finally sinking in with the slower learners.

No, you still haven't figured out what this election is about. I don't think you're clever enough to do so either.

The sheer absurdity of a Trump candidacy, that many of us understood long ago, is finally sinking in with the slower learners.
No, you still haven't figured out what this election is about. I don't think you're clever enough to do so either.
There are plenty of things this election should be about. Unfortunately, Trump has made it about himself.

This election is about a fringe of lunatics finding out that the primary system had an opening in it for them to nominate a fringe candidate.

And you're the LAST person who should be challenging how 'clever' I am. lolololol

This election is about what the 2010 election was about. Candidates like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell costing the Republicans Senate seats because the crazy Tea Partiers exploited the primaries.

"This election cycle is a test," Bradshaw said. "As much as I don't want another four years of (President Barack) Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump. I can't tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won't do it."

Here’s the problem with the above:

If Bush, Cruz, or Kasich were the GOP nominee, or any other republican, for that matter, Bradshaw still couldn’t look her children in the eye if she voted for that nominee, as any republican president would appoint to the courts judges and justices hostile to the rights of minorities, by striking down settled, accepted case law protecting the rights of minorities, allowing neighbor to again hate neighbor, where minorities would be treated with contempt and disrespect.

Trump just happens to be even more reprehensible than any other republican nominee.

"This election cycle is a test," Bradshaw said. "As much as I don't want another four years of (President Barack) Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump. I can't tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won't do it."

Here’s the problem with the above:

If Bush, Cruz, or Kasich were the GOP nominee, or any other republican, for that matter, Bradshaw still couldn’t look her children in the eye if she voted for that nominee, as any republican president would appoint to the courts judges and justices hostile to the rights of minorities, by striking down settled, accepted case law protecting the rights of minorities, allowing neighbor to again hate neighbor, where minorities would be treated with contempt and disrespect.

Trump just happens to be even more reprehensible than any other republican nominee.

Dream on. But this is Bush political operators talking. What they can't control, they don't want. As for your lies about minorities show us where there are separate lunch counters, legal hangings of blacks or others any form of material discrimination done by the GOP. Fish or cut bait liar.

Forum List

Back