Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Your side is using brownshirt tactics in the streets.

Literally. Political violence to effect policy and sway elections
The definition of terrorism

Terrorism is the use of Terror, ie fear of a rare attack to change policy.

This is more the use of actual violence and various forms of personal damage (property damage, job loss, ect), in addition to Terror.

It is closer to in practice defacto Totalitarianism.

But, let's not fight over semantics. Terrorism is less confusing to the blue collar dem voters, who need to wake the fuck up.

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

anyone? other than the left who betrays that notion by the hour - no one?

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.
i hate it. i hate what we're becoming.

really don't care why anymore.

when this fire burns out we'll have to see what's left and if we can work together again. but rest assured the rest of our lifetimes will be very different from what's about to come.
Oh it'll be different alright.. But imo not in a good way ,,You can see the path Trump has taken us on The next 4 under his presidency will make those 4 look like a bed of roses
Yet you refuse to name what he is doing that is bad for the country as a whole.

You just keep being a broken record player skipping on one note.

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

anyone? other than the left who betrays that notion by the hour - no one?

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.
i hate it. i hate what we're becoming.

really don't care why anymore.

when this fire burns out we'll have to see what's left and if we can work together again. but rest assured the rest of our lifetimes will be very different from what's about to come.
Oh it'll be different alright.. But imo not in a good way ,,You can see the path Trump has taken us on The next 4 under his presidency will make those 4 look like a bed of roses
Yet you refuse to name what he is doing that is bad for the country as a whole.

You just keep being a broken record player skipping on one note.
And you think he acted on the virus in an appropriate manner ,,that he didn't hesitate causing 1000's more deaths than need be? That he cozies up to the murder Putin whom he wishes to emulate ? that he is trying his best to make our elections look like N Koreas screwing with the post offices ability to collect votes in a timely fashion ? If you're all for those items then standing next to trump is where you are

as a child, FDR was the only president Ginsburg ever knew. the news of his death plunged her native Brooklyn into mourning

And then there's this pos Barr .... Ice I could go on forever but my manicure appointment is soon

EiSA0ibXkAE_oyJ

WillHaftawaite a 4-4 court will not do any good after the election...

5-3, not 4-4.
You don't think Roberts could be the 4th?? Maybe not reliable but has shown he's not afraid to vote against the lying bully Trump who you support
Roberts has shown that you not count on justices to be partisan. For some reason the RWNJ’s here think that is a bad thing. Look how quickly they eat their own. Women will be in for dark times, as will children abused at the border I suspect, and gay people who just want to have the same straight people. It isn’t just abortion they want to end, it is contraception And aid to poorwomen with children (sluts).

WillHaftawaite a 4-4 court will not do any good after the election...

5-3, not 4-4.
You don't think Roberts could be the 4th?? Maybe not reliable but has shown he's not afraid to vote against the lying bully Trump who you support
Roberts has shown that you not count on justices to be partisan. For some reason the RWNJ’s here think that is a bad thing. Look how quickly they eat their own. Women will be in for dark times, as will children abused at the border I suspect, and gay people who just want to have the same straight people. It isn’t just abortion they want to end, it is contraception And aid to poorwomen with children (sluts).
what do gay people not have?
can you explain why women will have dark times? be specific.

your fear mongering isn't factual.

The Kavanaugh hearings were minor league compared to this.
How? Trump will not nominate a White Man this time. Probably a White or Hispanic Woman who is Conservative. But the Democrats will try some shit. And they will PAY for it. What is funny ,that Pig Kamala Harris is on the Committee. This will put her in a controversial position. Everyone knows she was behind that Lying Christine Blowsey Ford. She hired that Feminazi Lawyer Debra Katz. Suburban Women who are on the fence about Trump will see her as she is. Rotten to the core. This should be fun. I wonder what dirt the Dems will try to dig up on Amy Barrett?

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

That is what happens if we lose.
And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.

The President should do his duty and nominate a replacement now. The impending election should have no bearing whatsoever.

And before anyone starts to wonder, yes, I was saying the same thing when Merrick Garland was nominated by Obama in 2016...

The Kavanaugh hearings were minor league compared to this.
How? Trump will not nominate a White Man this time. Probably a White or Hispanic Woman who is Conservative. But the Democrats will try some shit. And they will PAY for it. What is funny ,that Pig Kamala Harris is on the Committee. This will put her in a controversial position. Everyone knows she was behind that Lying Christine Blowsey Ford. She hired that Feminazi Lawyer Debra Katz. Suburban Women who are on the fence about Trump will see her as she is. Rotten to the core. This should be fun. I wonder what dirt the Dems will try to dig up on Amy Barrett?

Just watch, this will be as nothing before has been.

Forum List

Back