Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

I'll take what never happened for 500 Alex

egsgs s s.png

djejsncnde.png

Just reporting. No link as of yet.

Update: Borrowed Will's link...

People need to be honest about her. She did a lot of damage to this country. Instead of being a trailblazer and someone to admire, instead she ignored the constitution, legislated from the bench, push a leftist ideology that border-lined on communism and outright ignored the law to push her agenda. She did a lot of harm and changed the country for the worst. She was easily the worst SCJ in modern history. Not to mention she did not have the mental capacity to make some of the most important decisions in the country for at least a decade now.

People don't want to admit it, but the country became a better place.
Yes, but she was so self centered enough---that she wouldn't give up her power as a SC judge which just cost the libs a seat on the court. She could have retired under Obama, and let Obama chose her replacement--but nope she didn't.
Like all other tards, she ASSumed Hillary would be in the White House. She PLANED ON RETIRING THIS TERM. Just not under this president.

She misunderestimated the power of God

They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

Will you earn any respect by retaliating against them?
LOL

Where have we retaliated against them............We have told them strongly to knock the BS off or else.......ONLY AFTER THEY PLAYED THE OR ELSE ON US.

They are Burning this country down.....and abused the living hell out of the Patriot Act........attacked average people for their views............

So..........DEFENDING YOURSELF is RETALIATING.......doesn't hold water.....My point on respect STANDS...........they have disrespected the laws of this nation.........and their OATH......I have not.

And for any of you thinking I came to this thread to simply single out the conservatives, remember, there are others on the other side far worse than what I've seen here tonight.

You think..........LOL..........We didn't start this fire.........we responded to it.........and now you think we should stand down to put it out if need be.

They are corrupt as hell.........and if they want negotiation again they need to bring back blue dogs and put these insane reps and looters on a leash.........They are pushing for this.....NOT US.

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

Ed -

Speaking to Fox News last year, McConnell suggested his stance was not hypocritical -- because in 2020, Republicans would control both the White House and the Senate, unlike Democrats in 2016, who controlled only the White House.

"You have to go back to 1880s to find the last time a Senate controlled by a party different from the president filled a vacancy on the Supreme Court that was created in the middle of a presidential election year," McConnell told Fox News.
i don't care who says what. i would prefer we set rules around this and both sides follow them. til then, opportunists in action. you're a hypocrite if you say the right SHOULDN'T DO IT when you know the LEFT WOULD.

that payback i believe Coyote was talking about maybe.

My post undermines ed's post. There is no logic in expecting the Senate, under the rule of one party, to move to give advantage to the minority party.
Well, way back when Republicans took control in the mid 90's they made a rule giving the minority party a little power. Never again

And for any of you thinking I came to this thread to simply single out the conservatives, remember, there are others on the other side far worse than what I've seen here tonight.

You think..........LOL..........We didn't start this fire.........we responded to it.........and now you think we should stand down to put it out if need be.

They are corrupt as hell.........and if they want negotiation again they need to bring back blue dogs and put these insane reps and looters on a leash.........They are pushing for this.....NOT US.
Templar is a fair play type of guy back in the days of Mayberry fair play was what everybody did the guy's ass you just kicked you helped them up and go have a beer. And you never had to lock your door and people always returned what they borrowed without asking.

Templar is a fair play type of guy back in the days of Mayberry fair play was what everybody did the guy's ass you just kicked you helped them up and go have a beer. And you never had to lock your door and people always returned what they borrowed without asking.
Those days are gone.........that is just reality........the hippies of the 60s grew up and indoctrinated the youth.

They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

LOL

Where have we retaliated against them............We have told them strongly to knock the BS off or else.......ONLY AFTER THEY PLAYED THE OR ELSE ON US.

They are Burning this country down.....and abused the living hell out of the Patriot Act........attacked average people for their views............

So..........DEFENDING YOURSELF is RETALIATING.......doesn't hold water.....My point on respect STANDS...........they have disrespected the laws of this nation.........and their OATH......I have not.

Yet the white nationalist are the biggest threat to this nation, Wray said.

It will be over for those seeking re-election in the Senate for a seat.

Most of the right wing bats on here wished for her death, I heard the way you talked about her.
You right wing nut guys are the most disgusting slime on earth. And oh the pictures of her, I remember.

LOL

Where did they touch you.....

Funny-Sloth-Memes-Ey-yo-girl-why-you-runnin.jpg

Most of the right wing bats on here wished for her death, I heard the way you talked about her.
You right wing nut guys are the most disgusting slime on earth. And oh the pictures of her, I remember.
were-gonna-win-so-much-that-youll-get-tired-of-it-mr-trump-mr-trump-youll-say-no-more-winning-we-can.jpg

Gone on rights of women, and the ACA.

LOL

You are one of the worst.

were-gonna-win-so-much-that-youll-get-tired-of-it-mr-trump-mr-trump-youll-say-no-more-winning-we-can.jpg

Tramp probably paid for a lot of abortions.

LOL

You are incoherent this morning......now breath slowly into the bag until you stop hyperventillating......

easy breathing.......relax..........you lost but maybe a cure for TDS can be found.

LOL

You are incoherent this morning......now breath slowly into the bag until you stop hyperventillating......

easy breathing.......relax..........you lost but maybe a cure for TDS can be found.

You are getting off on her death, just admit it.

LOL

You are getting off on her death, just admit it.

I will not miss her.......not at all ......neither will the unborn who died from her decisions........

Forum List

Back