Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
no we should do it 20 fold

I will not take part in this savagery.
Neither will I ........I'm not an elected official............sorry....replacing a SCOTUS is not savage.

I didn't say anything about not replacing her. This country needs to move on. We cannot put our justice system in stasis to sate the sensibilities of overly sensitive people.

I am more taken aback by the savage behavior being displayed here on this thread.
You want to play fair while the democrats are burning the country down? Really?

Actually, nobody wants to play fair.

I know what it means to lose... and regain one's honor. Losing it a second time is far worse than the first.

I am sorry, but I have my limits, reb.
When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

We should RAM HOME a replacement..............they will have to play the OH HE'S A RACIST ROUTINE AGAIN........Tell me...........do you believe Ford had ANY CREDITABILITY AT ALL.........35 YEARS after the FACT.

I was disgusted by it..........same as what they did to Thomas........well.............
:thankusmile:

Gone on rights of women, and the ACA.
They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

Will you earn any respect by retaliating against them?
LOL

Where have we retaliated against them............We have told them strongly to knock the BS off or else.......ONLY AFTER THEY PLAYED THE OR ELSE ON US.

They are Burning this country down.....and abused the living hell out of the Patriot Act........attacked average people for their views............

So..........DEFENDING YOURSELF is RETALIATING.......doesn't hold water.....My point on respect STANDS...........they have disrespected the laws of this nation.........and their OATH......I have not.

Yet the white nationalist are the biggest threat to this nation, Wray said.
Where did they touch you.....

Funny-Sloth-Memes-Ey-yo-girl-why-you-runnin.jpg

You are one of the worst.
You are incoherent this morning......now breath slowly into the bag until you stop hyperventillating......

easy breathing.......relax..........you lost but maybe a cure for TDS can be found.

You are getting off on her death, just admit it.

this is what a politically motivated impeachment get's you
How's the return working for you?

This Salty Cracker guy is pretty entertaining and spot on in his commentary.

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

anyone? other than the left who betrays that notion by the hour - no one?

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.
i hate it. i hate what we're becoming.

really don't care why anymore.

when this fire burns out we'll have to see what's left and if we can work together again. but rest assured the rest of our lifetimes will be very different from what's about to come.
Oh it'll be different alright.. But imo not in a good way ,,You can see the path Trump has taken us on The next 4 under his presidency will make those 4 look like a bed of roses

This is amazing news...the twisted old troll spearheaded the Lefts movement. America is better now.
Attrition works.

Yes it does. And the attrition is on the white conservative side. You won't have to be voted out of power, you're going to be generationally cleansed out of it.

We will always be here. Do you understand that NOT majority, doesn't mean extinct?

Unless, you are planning to permanently marginalize and oppress us based on race?

Is that your plan? Would you like to share with the class?

When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extrenpme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

As you've been the one escalating, you start deescalating and then we will happily follow.

Good luck getting your lefties buddies to agree.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extreme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

Precisely what I meant. If one side takes the initiative of breaking that precedent, a new precedent would take its place. But our politicians lack any personal or moral integrity.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extreme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

Precisely what I meant. If one side takes the initiative of breaking that precedent, a new precedent would take its place. But our politicians lack any personal or moral integrity.
What used to be considered standards of behavior, codes of conduct...unwritten codes we all followed by consensus, are broken. When that happens...we are forced to create laws to cover them...I.e. the PC culture. Political precedents are being created at a rapid pace...in just the last 4 years, upending norms. If the Democrats follow suit (and looking at the outspoken new generation such as AOC, I see that as possible)...what then?

I am conservative in certain small things...like respecting established political norms.

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak.

Your side is using brownshirt tactics in the streets.

Literally. Political violence to effect policy and sway elections.

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

anyone? other than the left who betrays that notion by the hour - no one?

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.
i hate it. i hate what we're becoming.

really don't care why anymore.

when this fire burns out we'll have to see what's left and if we can work together again. but rest assured the rest of our lifetimes will be very different from what's about to come.
Oh it'll be different alright.. But imo not in a good way ,,You can see the path Trump has taken us on The next 4 under his presidency will make those 4 look like a bed of roses
communist little pricks always see good things for America as bad for them

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

That is what happens if we lose.

They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

Will you earn any respect by retaliating against them?
LOL

Where have we retaliated against them............We have told them strongly to knock the BS off or else.......ONLY AFTER THEY PLAYED THE OR ELSE ON US.

They are Burning this country down.....and abused the living hell out of the Patriot Act........attacked average people for their views............

So..........DEFENDING YOURSELF is RETALIATING.......doesn't hold water.....My point on respect STANDS...........they have disrespected the laws of this nation.........and their OATH......I have not.

Yet the white nationalist are the biggest threat to this nation, Wray said.
What building have they burned down?

Ginsburg is to women's rights what Thurgood Marshall was to women's rights

What did she do for women's rights?
she advocated to have 9 Supreme Court woman justices

Really? THat sounds retarded. So, she actually did nothing for women's rights?

Which is fine actually. She was not put in the Court until 93. Women had full legal equality WAY before that.

But, crowing over winning a fight, that someone else won, decades before you showed up, is kind of lame.

Forum List

Back